Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:59:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO][LBT]🔥LETBET🔥The Future Of Online Gambling🔥 74% OFF🔥🔥🔥  (Read 6520 times)
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:56:39 AM

The interface of your gaming website is very simple although it still has alot of improvement at queue. May I know what is felix? Is that the token you will get when you buy lb coin?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:35:17 AM

I just love letbet, I'm a sportbet lover, so seeing the idea that letbet proposed and how efficient they ve been at carrying it out only blows my mind. Great program!
Probably you would love this if you are a sportbet lover. They are offering various games that you would probably enjoy.
Tell me, how can love for sports be associated with gambling? I just do not understand a little. Does the project give us the opportunity to play sports games?
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:15:20 AM

I think they should develop a multiplayer mode together
I believe this will be added as the project progress. Because they are also accepting suggestions of games which users want to be added in the platform. I was also looking forward for online games such as DOTA 2 to be included in their betting site.
If they will accept dota 2 then it would be a huge chance of success of this platform because most of teenagers know about this game. I hope dev will give priority about this suggestion so that dota 2 players who also into crypto will have the chance to bet with their favorite teams.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:47:46 AM

I just love letbet, I'm a sportbet lover, so seeing the idea that letbet proposed and how efficient they ve been at carrying it out only blows my mind. Great program!
Probably you would love this if you are a sportbet lover. They are offering various games that you would probably enjoy.
There are quite decent games there so yeah probably after few more options on soccer bets and lots of options I will  be there flying some coins on chance

Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:56:32 AM

The project itself is not unique, but the wallet interface is very pleasant and affordable. It is possible that this project will be waiting for success.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:06:33 AM

Well, they can make that happen so are saying its like playing with other gamblers? Like in poker? We should wait for the final decisions on that.

KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:33:38 AM

I'm interested in the developer you have a legally registered company? If it is registered in which country?
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:40:55 PM

Well, a good feature but let's still wait for the devs to finish all their plans and lets wait if they will add multi player mode in their website. I hope letbet will add more developments in this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:38:27 PM

You are right, this project will be best fit for all sporbet lover and also those gambling enthusiast. I am sure that letbet will become successful because there are already a lot of gamblers today.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:39:42 PM

someone knows how the progress of pre-sale funding of LET BET? I did not see it on the website.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:46:19 PM

A gambling platform with zero fee! Wow this is a really great project! Just looking at the concept that the team built for this project,  we can say if this project have a potential or capability to remain here in the world of crypto currency. Like other people, I .also amazed for the strategy used by this project. More demand for this project because nowadays, gamblers are everywhere.
Jedie22

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:55:05 PM

A gambling platform with zero fee! Wow this is a really great project! Just looking at the concept that the team built for this project,  we can say if this project have a potential or capability to remain here in the world of crypto currency. Like other people, I .also amazed for the strategy used by this project. More demand for this project because nowadays, gamblers are everywhere.
Great, it will be granted in the future so as of this moment they just have some features which is for the mean time. I believe soon in the future all the games will be attractive which will be supported by many users and all big investors in our community.
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:34:29 PM

Sometimes I like to play, but I'm interested in how you can withdraw money from this platform? Or you can immediately exchange tokens for fiat?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:35:54 PM

our project is gaining momentum. it's good. but let's spread the information about the project more. because he needs our support.
winchester95

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:36:46 PM

The zero fee sounds very nice. Good luck !
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:46:11 PM

A gambling platform with zero fee! Wow this is a really great project! Just looking at the concept that the team built for this project,  we can say if this project have a potential or capability to remain here in the world of crypto currency. Like other people, I .also amazed for the strategy used by this project. More demand for this project because nowadays, gamblers are everywhere.
Yes, this project has got great support because many people here like gambling and this is a blockchain based gambling website which is a great advantage for them as all their funds and information remains more secure.
Safety on game sites above all, and of course is bribed players by unique system of play 0% based on blockchain c house edge (on my memory there is one more site with 0%).

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:58:18 PM

It's okay if they will have fees as well, that's only normal but I think it will be much better if the deposit fee or withrawal fee will be completely free to attract more players on their platform.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:40:15 PM

Good afternoon, very interesting project!)
I would like to invest, but first I would look at the rating on DigRate.com
We welcome you to board with us as we are experiencing better opportunities with LETBET, also for better communication you can contact us on Tele gram to get answered for all your queries.
kuntet99

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:59:44 PM

gambling platform with zero cost is very rare, maybe this is one of them hopefully this can be trusted by many people.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:01:13 PM

Developer, if you lost the wallet identification key, can you somehow restore it? I remember the e-mail was not used.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: