Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:24:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Crassula Capital - Investment Partnership  (Read 2902 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
OMLETovich

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:19:46 AM

It’s just sooo weird how really interesting projects don’t raise funds while some obviously awful and boring icos collect their soft cap and even more in ! few hours !
I cannot get what is THAT thing that guarantees success. Ok, ‘guarantee’ is not an appropriate word, but to become sure that you will have a minimum amount and run your project because 100% it’s good indeed..

You can never understand this until you cunduct your own ICO probably  Grin Cheesy
Crassula has a long ICO and they hmuave chance to collect more. Its to early to speak about small funds collected. Stop talking! Do invest!
It's a great opportunity for us to gather more excited and more energized stake again to Bounty Hunter to promote the project. Yes it's better we don't speak about how the funds already collected but we take this opportunity to raise stake more.

So do not speak! Follow me! I invested not a huge amount. Possibly will invest some more at the end of the month. If you really think Crassula has a big potential just do it!!!

You better hurry up Smiley I’ve 1 Crass and now I need to insist on buying coins  Grin Grin Grin go go!
I’m actually eager to buy more. It was more like a test of the stable functioning of the platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:29:42 AM

$5.200 it’s quite a good for start. I can see there are people who wants to participate. How much do you need for a convenient start?
Aberrant

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:58:42 PM

$5.200 it’s quite a good for start. I can see there are people who wants to participate. How much do you need for a convenient start?

It’s a huge amount. Always keep in mind that is only 90% of funds go to the investment purposes. What about salaries and etc. I want to join bounty if it was possible with my rank  Roll Eyes
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:44:54 PM

Investment platform is not a new thing but what I like about Crassula is a professional team. I participated in 3 ICOs, in every because of the team. The idea may be very nice, however only an enthusiastic team can launch the project rocket and go to the moon.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:39:44 AM

Investment platform is not a new thing but what I like about Crassula is a professional team. I participated in 3 ICOs, in every because of the team. The idea may be very nice, however only an enthusiastic team can launch the project rocket and go to the moon.

Why do you think it’s a professional team? Because they have a huge experience overall? Maybe, but it’s not necessarily leads to a success... But in general I like the idea!
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:27:45 AM

Some ICOs offer to invest and promise that you might gain profit in just several months. I mostly do not believe. So, I would like to know when you are planning to get the first? How short is a short-term period?
Deform

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:28:21 AM

Some ICOs offer to invest and promise that you might gain profit in just several months. I mostly do not believe. So, I would like to know when you are planning to get the first? How short is a short-term period?

‘Short’ and ‘long’ do not depend on the duration, but on condition that determines limits for the periods.
Suppose in this project it must vary from 2-3 months to 10+ Smiley Really hard to figure out even average value. When crassula starts to invest, this will be more clear. Probably with each project they invest in.
Titomonriki

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:02:57 PM

I think your project would have even better potential if your website was more interactive! Add some special instruments!
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:47:11 PM

I think your project would have even better potential if your website was more interactive! Add some special instruments!

What do you mean interactive?
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:30:32 PM

Why do you think it’s a professional team? Because they have a huge experience overall? Maybe, but it’s not necessarily leads to a success... But in general I like the idea!

the team is professional 1. they have experience of successful projects 2. they made high quality whitepaper 3. they are quite responsive. in what else way could you recognize that they are pro?

however what is more important the ico teams should be credible! i believe in this team
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:43:33 PM

When I can get the cash back reward?
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:17:26 PM

When I can get the cash back reward?

Obviously right after Wink the reason is that they must calculate the reward based on raised funds. It could be possible only after the ICO
wisnon

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:59:25 PM

Hello!
Correct me if I'm wrong - you have a trust fund. Or do you build a system based on the principles of MLM, where you need to create your network of customers and get a cashback for it?
Suarezzz

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:11:04 PM

Hello!
Correct me if I'm wrong - you have a trust fund. Or do you build a system based on the principles of MLM, where you need to create your network of customers and get a cashback for it?

You are right about a trust fund. But cash back is only suitable for the ICO period imho. It’s like an affiliate program.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:26:56 PM

Hello!

You are right about a trust fund. But cash back is only suitable for the ICO period imho. It’s like an affiliate program.

Cashback is only for contributing early investors. I like this idea of bonuses abut more than “you have 25% during the first week, 15% during the second...”. Lovely it’s pure ETH reward! So you don’t need to wait for coins to enter exchange, but you can invest again or decide to invest in another project!

Well, just imagine you invest in one project and get an opportunity to invest again . That’s cool!
Fanat74

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:20:50 PM

How do you think, is it likely that you will buy all the coins back from the community?
Casperok

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:30:35 PM

Hi Crassula! If you insist that the platform is a ‘partnership’, then I expect we become partners. How much my word weighs and how could I be involved in choosing the strategy? Hi  You
anchousser

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:35:25 AM

Oh, nice push! It was a smooth increase in funds and ‘2x jump’ occurred. Very well!
Bulllbas

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:39:52 AM

Hello!

Cashback is only for contributing early investors. I like this idea of bonuses abut more than “you have 25% during the first week, 15% during the second...”. Lovely it’s pure ETH reward! So you don’t need to wait for coins to enter exchange, but you can invest again or decide to invest in another project!

Well, just imagine you invest in one project and get an opportunity to invest again . That’s cool!

Honestly, it’s just the same, you get tokens, or you get unstable crypto. It would be nice only if they returned money on fiat..
Basion (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:11:11 AM

Why not to sell some instruments? Probably it’s not your target as for today.

Are planning to increase advertising? I’ve seen lots of ads on instagram and youtube
Do your best!

As partnership means partners but not providers)) But I'm sure we can discuss this question at the team meeting

How do you think, is it likely that you will buy all the coins back from the community?
The buyout goes only after a person makes an appropriate application on the website. And due to his request we make a buyout

Hi Crassula! If you insist that the platform is a ‘partnership’, then I expect we become partners. How much my word weighs and how could I be involved in choosing the strategy? Hi  You
The weight of your word depends on the percentage of tokens you hold

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: