Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:13:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $2000 to invest - Your Voice  (Read 306 times)
-DarkByDesign- (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:35:56 PM

Hi guys,

I do appreciate that a lot of you out there take a lot of time and invest into different cryptocurrencies after researching and also obviously taking other strong experienced users opinions.

I've current invested largely in the following coins:

XRP
SC - Siacoin
Strat
Etherium
Bitcoin

I have $2000 extra from my pay-cheque this month and was hoping to put it on some cryptocurrencies.

Could you please give me your opinion on which coins you feel would be worth covering in 2018 and why. I would greatly appreciate all opinions and comments.

Thank you

Kind regards,
-D
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:45:04 PM

A nice coin to check out is COSS token and Populous. TIO and also SALT. These ones will be up and coming tokens and coins for the new year coming in but there are endless great picks out there. If you have this kind of cash to put in on a regular basis, buy every time a selection of coins from different categories. I also recommend ETHOS, because they will make a nice multicurrency wallet with portfolio listings etc and I think that will moon hard over the next few months as well.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
DaedRik3

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:49:36 PM

OmiseGO (OMG), with this roadmap and plasma network, probably a x20 profit 2018
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:53:04 PM

My choice is Stratis its cheap now and there are many news coming out for Stratis and has big potential for x10 in few months.
Go for stratis and thank me after few months.
MRN94

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:54:11 PM

Hi guys,

I do appreciate that a lot of you out there take a lot of time and invest into different cryptocurrencies after researching and also obviously taking other strong experienced users opinions.

XRP
SC - Siacoin
Strat
Etherium
Bitcoin

I have $2000 extra from my pay-cheque this month and was hoping to put it on some cryptocurrencies.

Could you please give me your opinion on which coins you feel would be worth covering in 2018 and why. I would greatly appreciate all opinions and comments.

Thank you

Kind regards,
-D
Best if you invest in Ripple and Ethereum. As of now, ripple is trading at $2.84, and is increasing everyday. Etheurem has also seen a rise and is trading at $889. Last week it was around $750. So the best cryptocurrencies to invest in would be Ripple and Ethereum. Diversify when investing. Make sure not to put all your money into one cryptocurrency. Once you've invested in XRP and ETH, save some and invest in bitcoin as well.
Thinkerex

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:56:03 PM

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-R0nBZ5tKE

This is private Cryptocurrency mobile wallet which even your grandmom can easily use and be happy with!

NAV is not just very advanced and sophisticated privacy coin - which is technically much more advanced than Verge, Dash, Monero, PivX and etc. - NAV coin is about to become fully decentralized anonymous dApps platform ( "anonymous Ethereum" )

NAV is the most technically advanced project on the Market.

NAV coin is the most undervalued cryptocurrency - with the biggest price growth potential - NAV is the best pick for 2018.

NAV Coin official website: https://navcoin.org/

Nav Coin Markets: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nav-coin/

NAV coin is the most undervalued cryptocurrency - with the biggest price growth potential - NAV is the best pick for 2018.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:57:17 PM

if I have $ 2000 I will invest in ETH, because the price will always increase every time and the price rarely decreases even though the down ETH will rise again the price even directly skyrocketed.

ployfit

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:59:07 PM

A nice coin to check out is COSS token and Populous. TIO and also SALT. These ones will be up and coming tokens and coins for the new year coming in but there are endless great picks out there. If you have this kind of cash to put in on a regular basis, buy every time a selection of coins from different categories. I also recommend ETHOS, because they will make a nice multicurrency wallet with portfolio listings etc and I think that will moon hard over the next few months as well.

Populous is really dangerous with that founder, be advised.

I would say ICON, SNT and SONM for long term investments. If you look for shorter positions then you can look at COSS and PPT maybe. I'm not sure about them in long term.
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:00:45 PM

500 dollars siacoin, 500 dollars waves, 500 dollars ada, 500 dollars ethereum.
It is better to get multiple coins instead of a coin. not all eggs are stored in one basket Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:00:56 PM

I chose to invest in XVG with $ 2000, because XVG prices will rise at the end of 2018 to $ 1.

Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:02:29 PM

Uhm , if I were you , I would put them in the next coins : dogecoin , monero and the great ICO CEDEX. I'm sure that at least 2 of them will blast in 2018. But what am I knowing right ? I'm just a jr.member Sad .

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

karasuri

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:02:58 PM

For long term is Ethereum or BTC or BTC cash

For quick money it is better to choose 4-5 alt and buy/sell it
Thinkerex

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:03:23 PM

I chose to invest in XVG with $ 2000, because XVG prices will rise at the end of 2018 to $ 1.

XVG already pumped - so it won't bring you 5x - 20x gains.

NAV coin is gonna be the next Verge in terms of Price explosion 20X -30X - it's massively undervalued - do not miss the opportunity
Elby

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:03:42 PM

20% Ethereum
20% DeepOnion
20% Diamond
20% ZCoin
20% BLUE

Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:04:44 PM

Hi guys,

XRP
SC - Siacoin
Strat
Etherium
Bitcoin

Thank you

Kind regards,
-D

if from list you give me more suggest to invest in ethereum because more promising than others

YYmeans

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:06:26 PM

Hi guys,

XRP
SC - Siacoin
Strat
Etherium
Bitcoin

Thank you

Kind regards,
-D

How about Elastos ? A very popular project from China , will be in top 10 once it hits coinmarketcap.com.

holdem

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:06:42 PM

You should definetly sell XRP = its overvalued. And buy some sleeper coin with big potential and some decent upcomming events like VIBE https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vibe/

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HoundRogerson

Activity: 226

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:07:29 PM

I would not risk and chose the old reliable coins, or as an option to buy coins, which you already have,because in them you are sure and expect a profit

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:07:41 PM

I would spread it on 4 pieces and will go for Ethereum, Cardano, Ripple and Stratis. Bitcoin's fees are very expensive, so I will say away of it for now. Ripple's price jump, so a lot of people expect correction soon and they may be right. I see it as a long-term asset and keep my investment there. Bitcoin as well is excellent choice, if you are planning to buy and hold, but if you are planning to trade a lot, the fees are just too expensive for small trades.

LightNestling

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:09:16 PM

That is a lot of money to invest. As others would say, don't put all your eggs to one basket. I think you could diversify your investment. Try to spread and invest to at least 5 coins in the market right now.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: