Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:59:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 [840] 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297762 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
moxl
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:40:27 PM

With DeepOnion price of $ 1000, any income of 1% of masternode or POS will yield a good profit. I think the development team can think about this.

I don't think price will rise so much soon  Wink, I think the whole crypto world has entered a bearish market period, we should be proud of what DeepOnion has achieved in so less time, it's not even a year, I do think price will increase but 1000 $ is not realistic in the mid term period (1-2 years).
I'll be naturally glad to be contradicted by the facts  Grin.

1000$ would be very speculative at current state but I am quite sure as soon as we leave the bear market and the whole market recovers then also DeepOnion will reach new ATHs.

let's first pass the 10 usd mark again, then we can talk about next price target, i think that unfortunately in crypto tech is not the driving factor for price, we are still in a very young and immature market so there is a lot of emotional thinking that make price swing so violently

Yes, that is what I want to say, we have to stay realistic and not speculate what maybe happen in the future.

i agree, better have a low profile and not be too optimistic, it is always better having good suprises instead of bad reality check ;-)
anyway i think / hope we have touched lowest and also airdrop end will not get us lower then last week ...
The price of deeponion will surely increase, and more importantly, it will continue to grow the community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spexik

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:05:58 PM

With DeepOnion price of $ 1000, any income of 1% of masternode or POS will yield a good profit. I think the development team can think about this.

I don't think price will rise so much soon  Wink, I think the whole crypto world has entered a bearish market period, we should be proud of what DeepOnion has achieved in so less time, it's not even a year, I do think price will increase but 1000 $ is not realistic in the mid term period (1-2 years).

1000$ would be very speculative at current state but I am quite sure as soon as we leave the bear market and the whole market recovers then also DeepOnion will reach new ATHs.

let's first pass the 10 usd mark again, then we can talk about next price target, i think that unfortunately in crypto tech is not the driving factor for price, we are still in a very young and immature market so there is a lot of emotional thinking that make price swing so violently

Yes, that is what I want to say, we have to stay realistic and not speculate what maybe happen in the future.

i agree, better have a low profile and not be too optimistic, it is always better having good suprises instead of bad reality check ;-)
anyway i think / hope we have touched lowest and also airdrop end will not get us lower then last week ...
The price of deeponion will surely increase, and more importantly, it will continue to grow the community.
It sure will, it just needs some time, like the whole crypto market.
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:12:30 PM

Fact is that nobody knows... Question is: are you willing to stick around and be involved to find out ?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
knien

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:28:28 PM

Just wondering:

Do you already have an Idea of future development you would like to see for DO that you will submit in Votecentral for Voting ?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Spexik

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:30:28 PM

Fact is that nobody knows... Question is: are you willing to stick around and be involved to find out ?
Well, you're right.. Yes, I want to find out, will be there. Tongue
knien

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:49:37 PM

Well, you're right.. Yes, I want to find out, will be there. Tongue

I'm always right  Cool Grin . Maybe because I'm only outspoken about things that I know for a fact.
But I also like a little speculation, so I will also be around in crypto space to see where this is going.

Freelancer76

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:01:14 PM

Just wondering:

Do you already have an Idea of future development you would like to see for DO that you will submit in Votecentral for Voting ?
I would like to see more use cases for ONION, more real life usage, more web shops accepting ONION.
Cobaro

Activity: 266
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:03:23 PM

How da hell community with 14K members can have only 50 votes per 2 days, where you can vote each 24 hours? I voted third time, did you?
https://coindeal.com/vote (Vote for new cryptocurrencies)

Download and Verify:
https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/deepvault-13-png.140204/

Verified by DeepVault: DY5RDY4j6ogMjncNobW9yt5c2xEm8svP8T
        ALWAYS
Be light

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

In crypto we trust!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:04:12 PM

Just wondering:

Developers make for us a platform, the community will decide what we need to do next together, this is a Decentralized idea, I guess.
knien

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:08:24 PM

How da hell community with 14K members can have only 50 votes per 2 days, where you can vote each 24 hours? I voted third time, did you?

Download and Verify:

ALWAYS

I agree. Voted (again). We need to bring this to the communities attention.
We need each and every exchange we can get listed on.

aitorp6

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:13:19 PM

Just wondering:

I would like to see more use cases for ONION, more real life usage, more web shops accepting ONION.

I agree with you. We need more markets and more use cases if we want to success.
knien

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:22:39 PM

Just wondering:

I agree with you. We need more markets and more use cases if we want to success.

I think that contacting web shops is planned after finishing woocommerce (and other) plugins.
that will be an interesting time...

pjhom

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:30:16 PM

I think $100 is a reasonable prediction price in this year. Cheesy

I hope you are right Smiley
It is possible though. Developing is going nicely. When Q3 2018 is over DO could force their products so people use them more.

It requires more than development to go 5000% up from here. Whales need to push and a lot of new money needs to flow into DO or otherwise I don't think it's possible to have such massive gains.
At this point, I don't think it's up to DeepOnion. The whole market needs to grow, the total market cap is too small. Crypto has lost investors the past few months but I'm positive that there will be an increase again later this year.

I think that this summer before the US congress lets out in August, there will have been discussions on regulations that will give clarity to how the US will regulate Crypto.  That should encourage more "big" investors to move in anticipation of new laws by the end of calendar year.
Be light

Merit: 101

In crypto we trust!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:38:46 PM

Download and Verify:

ALWAYS
Voted, thanks for this mention. Here we can vote every 24 hours. Go dominate. Really there are more than 10 k members. Where are you all people?)
shyreenjao27

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:40:43 PM

Where can I find ur wp?
Here is the link of the deeponion whitepaper. Download it now https://deeponion.org › White-Paper

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Gardar

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:43:59 PM

Just wondering:

Prestashop e-commerce plugin is almost finished. Wocommerce is done

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Cobaro

Activity: 266
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:51:58 PM

Download and Verify:

ALWAYS
Voted, thanks for this mention. Here we can vote every 24 hours. Go dominate. Really there are more than 10 k members. Where are you all people?)
Too lazy to register? You don't need google verification, so spend 5 minutes to register and vote each 24 hours. I voted 3 days in row.
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 02:56:11 PM

Download and Verify:

ALWAYS

maybe because people do not want to register in sites that will never use again, i am just guessing but actually i think it is a solid possibilty ...

toandanchucong

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:57:53 PM

Download and Verify:

ALWAYS
Too lazy to register? You don't need google verification, so spend 5 minutes to register and vote each 24 hours. I voted 3 days in row.
I think we need  post this information on deep onion official  where our community read and focus it easier,  because this topic have speed increase too fast
MisterLG

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:15:07 PM

152% of the first DeepOnion physical coin has been pledged!
We have now reached the 1st stretch goal!

Order your Physical DeepOnion Coins here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/327018978/mint-deeponion-physical-coins  Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 [840] 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: