Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:31:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 [886] 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297791 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Cobaro

Activity: 266
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:36:34 AM

Enjoy the last few airdrops, people. And make sure you do your 5 posts on the DeepOnion forum each week.

Exactly, 5 post, although if you want to participate more actively in the community it would also be nice, you can get new ways to contribute to the platform, there are many opportunities that can be taken apart from the airdrop, and the community is very receptive and friendly, to visit The official forum of deeponion where we share the community most actively follows the following link https://deeponion.org/community/

Personally, I spend a lot of hours there  Grin
It's a great community, one of the best in the crypto world.

Me too. It is almost 3-4 hours everyday i cannot help but be on DO forum.

yes I find my self on there a lot
3-4 hours....pfff... I'm like 10 hours each day Cheesy
paoad

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:39:40 AM

DeepOnion is looking for skilled blockchain devs. If you know someone, who knows someone, who knows someone, please contact @Vaas and be part of the most promising privacy crypto.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1655593
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
Ratio2112

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:49:13 AM

After the end of the airdrop, DeepOnoin may fall deeply.  People might dump their free onions for any price
I doubt it will happen. Maybe it would have happened in a bullish market but the way things are now, most people will understand that this is the worst time to dump. Especially those who were here in January and saw that DeepOnion can reach prices like $18.

I agree, sell with this price is not a great move, and there’s no sufficient volume for whales to dump their coins (even if I don’t think they want do it)
Be light

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

In crypto we trust!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:51:17 AM

DeepOnion is looking for skilled blockchain devs. If you know someone, who knows someone, who knows someone, please contact @Vaas and be part of the most promising privacy crypto.

That's right. Good developers are always needed. In any sphere of our life Smiley
Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:57:35 AM

That's right. Good developers are always needed. In any sphere of our life Smiley

the more the merrier. let them blockchain devs come.  Smiley
supermox

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:57:49 AM

Excellent news!
If the development team is looking for new developers, this means that the development of the roadmap goes very well  Grin
Ratio2112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:05:11 PM

Enjoy the last few airdrops, people. And make sure you do your 5 posts on the DeepOnion forum each week.

Exactly, 5 post, although if you want to participate more actively in the community it would also be nice, you can get new ways to contribute to the platform, there are many opportunities that can be taken apart from the airdrop, and the community is very receptive and friendly, to visit The official forum of deeponion where we share the community most actively follows the following link https://deeponion.org/community/

Personally, I spend a lot of hours there  Grin
It's a great community, one of the best in the crypto world.

Me too. It is almost 3-4 hours everyday i cannot help but be on DO forum.

yes I find my self on there a lot
3-4 hours....pfff... I'm like 10 hours each day Cheesy

Cobaro, that makes two of us!
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:12:05 PM

Excellent news!
If the development team is looking for new developers, this means that the development of the roadmap goes very well  Grin

It's going really well, as we see updates and new features coming all the time.  Shocked

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 2210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:18:35 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2023, 03:09:34 PM by dragonvslinux

What is going on here guys???

These other coins are making us look like a joke! We should have over 1000 votes by now. VOTE EVERY 24 HOURS!!! I dont know how much I can express that fact.

http://coindeal.com/vote

Vote for DeepOnion.

Only 3 days left!

Our amount of votes is making me cry inside.
Yeah we need to post it on every page, I guess. Only takes a few seconds to vote, so pls guys Smiley

I just voted again today, have you?
Noelnada

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:36:46 PM

After the end of the airdrop, DeepOnoin may fall deeply.  People might dump their free onions for any price
I doubt it will happen. Maybe it would have happened in a bullish market but the way things are now, most people will understand that this is the worst time to dump. Especially those who were here in January and saw that DeepOnion can reach prices like $18.

I agree, sell with this price is not a great move, and there’s no sufficient volume for whales to dump their coins (even if I don’t think they want do it)

People dumping Onions after aidrops do it on a weekly basis and the price is not moving that much because of it. I don't think it will be an important factor pricewise, I doubt whales will leave the project as it is only getting started.  Cheesy

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:37:17 PM

good job Cheesy
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:42:41 PM

People dumping Onions after aidrops do it on a weekly basis and the price is not moving that much because of it. I don't think it will be an important factor pricewise, I doubt whales will leave the project as it is only getting started.  Cheesy
Agreed, the end of the Airdrop is nothing compared to what's coming. People dump Onions all the time and the price barely moves + who will be this crazy to dump them with the current price? That's like throwing stacks of money in the fireplace  Grin
rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:56:00 PM

Agreed, the end of the Airdrop is nothing compared to what's coming. People dump Onions all the time and the price barely moves + who will be this crazy to dump them with the current price? That's like throwing stacks of money in the fireplace  Grin

Lol, they must be Pablo Escobar to be able to throw money at the fireplace Tongue Tongue
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:44:26 PM

Lol, they must be Pablo Escobar to be able to throw money at the fireplace Tongue Tongue
Yes and in order to be a baller like Pablo Escobar you need to HODL strong and buy the dip, not sell!!!  Grin Grin Grin
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:49:26 PM

Yes and in order to be a baller like Pablo Escobar you need to HODL strong and buy the dip, not sell!!!  Grin Grin Grin

People that will make the most money in long run are the ones that are buying the dips, they might not catch the absolute bottom but they will be buying all the way down and benefit greatly on the way up.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:51:21 PM

Also a good advice I learned and would like to share with all of you, especially in the crypto world.  Wink

Verify the above image with DeepVault:
Dpy7NidaMrVC1BoxW2Skp14YjyphhnRqYS
100 % agreed! where negativity exists constructive things cannot be done.
We are very lucky to have most friendly crypto forum on earth
the great DeepOnion Forums

Ask whatever get answer just in seconds! No fud no personal attacks!
https://deeponion.org/community/

But it is a universal rule that " with great power comes great responsibility".
We should be prepared for whatever FUD will come out.
Maybe form a team for that. Because i can see that many good coins were brought down by a group of people just here to create FUD.
Like Bomber from Bitgrail who brought down Nano.

So its better to be prepared for any of that kind rather than just ignoring negative people.
Just my opinion.  Smiley

I agree, DeepOnion is one of the best community that I ever had in my crypto experience, transparency, great project, good mods and admins also strong community that always there to support it ^_^

At your service
Ratio2112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:52:18 PM

People that will make the most money in long run are the ones that are buying the dips, they might not catch the absolute bottom but they will be buying all the way down and benefit greatly on the way up.

I agree, sell high and buy low, but people always say one thing a do something different, in italian :"predicare bene e razzolare male!"  Smiley
Noelnada

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:54:46 PM

In such volatile markets traders make more money than investors I suppose yes. But I feel confident about calling this Onion price the bottom  Cheesy

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 2210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:56:56 PM

Buy the dip, ladder your positions into it. Try not to brick it, that's the most difficult part Wink
Wave goodbye to your money for a while  Grin
Ratio2112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:57:15 PM

Also a good advice I learned and would like to share with all of you, especially in the crypto world.  Wink

Verify the above image with DeepVault:
Dpy7NidaMrVC1BoxW2Skp14YjyphhnRqYS
100 % agreed! where negativity exists constructive things cannot be done.
We are very lucky to have most friendly crypto forum on earth
the great DeepOnion Forums

Ask whatever get answer just in seconds! No fud no personal attacks!
https://deeponion.org/community/

But it is a universal rule that " with great power comes great responsibility".
We should be prepared for whatever FUD will come out.
Maybe form a team for that. Because i can see that many good coins were brought down by a group of people just here to create FUD.
Like Bomber from Bitgrail who brought down Nano.

So its better to be prepared for any of that kind rather than just ignoring negative people.
Just my opinion.  Smiley

I agree, DeepOnion is one of the best community that I ever had in my crypto experience, transparency, great project, good mods and admins also strong community that always there to support it ^_^

Nice quote, I really like it!
Pages: « 1 ... 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 [886] 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: