Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:02:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 [1007] 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297762 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:34:40 PM

Just staked my new highest ever, 3.79!  That means I got my three highest stakes all this week!  It's been a monster staking week for me.

For how much you got 3.79?

My weight is currently 136k
Cool! You're lucky))

It comes in waves.  Some weeks I barely get any coins from staking (like 5 coins) but for the past three weeks I've been averaging just over 10.  This week, I'm already over 17!  I love staking coins!
andhovesyan

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:38:39 PM

Just staked my new highest ever, 3.79!  That means I got my three highest stakes all this week!  It's been a monster staking week for me.

For how much you got 3.79?

My weight is currently 136k
Cool! You're lucky))

It comes in waves.  Some weeks I barely get any coins from staking (like 5 coins) but for the past three weeks I've been averaging just over 10.  This week, I'm already over 17!  I love staking coins!
How much coins do you have?

https://blockchaintd.com/
sanyinchen

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:43:49 PM

How long does it take for the deep Onion wallet to sync ? does anyone know ?Please give me an answer. Thank you very much.
It’s beside on how blocks do you have synced , but I think it’s ok . You just need to leave it to their and sleep one night . After that , you will find the block has synced .

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cl37007

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:44:50 PM

DeepOnion should first confirm the time schedule for subsequent coins exchange, which is an inspiration for supporters of DeepOnion project.
Agree, we need more exchanges after airdrop phase, since we'll have much more trading volume after.
Once airdrops are finished this would be a good goal to help get volume up

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
andhovesyan

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:51:38 PM

DeepOnion should first confirm the time schedule for subsequent coins exchange, which is an inspiration for supporters of DeepOnion project.
Agree, we need more exchanges after airdrop phase, since we'll have much more trading volume after.
In place of exchanges I would harry up to list DeepOnion, before others, to get as much volume as possible Smiley

https://blockchaintd.com/
rubrex

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:57:39 PM

As I understand the project is working on TORnet. And its protocol is not so fast. How are you going to solve this? Correct me if I'm wrong, I looked at sources and it seems that under the TORnet network layer is typical fork of bitcoin. Is it true?
Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:58:45 PM

In place of exchanges I would harry up to list DeepOnion, before others, to get as much volume as possible Smiley

It's not going to be easy to get listed on bigger exchanges but there are very good reasons to believe trading volume on current exchanges is going to increase with the next features release and that should help a lot. Otherwise we pool money from developers fund, whales, holders and pay for listing on a medium exchange  Tongue (that would be lame I know but sometimes you have to do things you are not proud of to keep up)

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
sanyinchen

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:59:37 PM

From the 15th airdrop ,I have saved lots of deepOnions , thanks airdrop and dev team . It’s them give me a wonderful chance to get our dream .

Noelnada

Merit: 12

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:01:35 PM

As I understand the project is working on TORnet. And its protocol is not so fast. How are you going to solve this? Correct me if I'm wrong, I looked at sources and it seems that under the TORnet network layer is typical fork of bitcoin. Is it true?

I don't understand what you mean ?

DeepOnion is natively integrated into the TOR network wich is an anonymizing internet network, it's an hybrid PoW/PoS and has Stealth Addresses and other distinc features so it has nothing to do with Bitcoin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Globee07

Activity: 397
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:08:45 PM

39th DeepOnion Airdrop Completed

You can check your ONION wallets or see it live from the URL:
https://deeponion.org/report.php?date=2018-04-13 (Deep Onion)
874 members airdropped!

A total of 295,000 ONION airdropped this week.​

Some part reserved for the Sunday rewards

Next airdrop is the FINAL one at 20 April 2018 and is most important airdrop of all if a member not appears in the airdrop cannot be a founder!
So please make sure to post at least 5 weekly posts in official DeepOnion forums

AND...

You are invited to the new beginning with VoteCentral
You can register VoteCentral at 20 April
www.deeponion.org/community/applyvotecentral.php

Keep Up!​

Thanks for the airdrop, such a great day to be getting free coins  Grin

Thanks DeepOnion team. After I synced my wallet, I saw my share from the airdrop came in. One more to go....

How come you aren't staking continuously? Smiley

I noticed just now that my wallet wasn't ON. After further checking, I found out that my laptop restarted after some Windows update  Grin

That's my I'm checking up on my staking "server" every day Cheesy

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:10:33 PM

From the 15th airdrop ,I have saved lots of deepOnions , thanks airdrop and dev team . It’s them give me a wonderful chance to get our dream .
The Airdrop was an awesome opportunity for everyone to acquire more $ONIONs, you better keep them somewhere safe, because there're good times ahead for this privacy coin  Cool
HODL, buy more if you can and enjoy the ride =)
utlptc

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:11:24 PM

I don't understand what you mean ?

DeepOnion is natively integrated into the TOR network wich is an anonymizing internet network, it's an hybrid PoW/PoS and has Stealth Addresses and other distinc features so it has nothing to do with Bitcoin.
Yes. DeepOnion is not forked. It is running on its own blockchain.

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Seresjen

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:12:47 PM

There are already many exchanges in our sights, small and medium exchange, for the large ones we have to pay an amount, but if being listed there benefits us, it would be the best, possibly with VoteCentral the opinion of the whole community will be taken into account for this type of decisions, for the benefit of all of us, but it takes a week to appreciate the operation.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:31:23 PM

There are already many exchanges in our sights, small and medium exchange, for the large ones we have to pay an amount, but if being listed there benefits us, it would be the best, possibly with VoteCentral the opinion of the whole community will be taken into account for this type of decisions, for the benefit of all of us, but it takes a week to appreciate the operation.
If you want my opinion, I'd rather be listed on a big exchanger than 5 small/medium exchangers.

Cobaro

Activity: 266
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:43:22 PM

If you want my opinion, I'd rather be listed on a big exchanger than 5 small/medium exchangers.
No we don't want your opinion. Cheesy
And it's not opinion, it's called ''Common Sense'' Cheesy
sanyinchen

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:56:42 PM

No , you are right , but the first thing we need to do is the anonymous ,after that , the next step is other thing , such as the speed or other something .

Snipes19811

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 04:07:33 PM

The Airdrop was an awesome opportunity for everyone to acquire more $ONIONs, you better keep them somewhere safe, because there're good times ahead for this privacy coin  Cool
HODL, buy more if you can and enjoy the ride =)

Can't wait to see what happens after the airdrops

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Bounty]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
sanyinchen

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 04:07:45 PM

It's not going to be easy to get listed on bigger exchanges but there are very good reasons to believe trading volume on current exchanges is going to increase with the next features release and that should help a lot. Otherwise we pool money from developers fund, whales, holders and pay for listing on a medium exchange  Tongue (that would be lame I know but sometimes you have to do things you are not proud of to keep up)
Yea, we all know it’s a easy thing ,but I think we can do that , because we have a so activity community and so wonderful leaders and dev team .

cantdecide

Merit: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:09:44 PM

Very Good Things To Come Soon DeepOnion Is Great
We will have you some amazing news very soon, let's complete the airdrops and you will start to see
New VoteCentral
New DeepVault Online Easy Verification Site
New OP in bitcointalk forum
New Deeponion.org 5.0 website
New Fork and Stealth Addresses and several other developments
New DeepPoints system
Transparent Dev Fund, bounty and DeepVault Fee wallets to be published
DeepOnion forums will be developed according to new tools
Many new exchanges soon to list us
New SEM marketing strategy
And so on
These are all good things to come...

Because we have a whole world to dominate! Hand to hand we can do it!

Spread the word Deeponion is great! Because we all work for greater DeepOnion (for the same goal).
keep up

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/very-good-things-to-come-soon-deeponion-is-great.35341/

A lot is happening, that's great! So it will stay busy even after the airdrops are finished Smiley

themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 04:16:24 PM

A lot of very, very good things are coming down the pipes for us once the AirDrops complete - this in addition to the doors opening for potential Tier 1 exchanges, which I feel should be a focus.

That said, I am very excited about the future, and love where we currently sit in terms of a privacy coin, but also a movement!

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
Pages: « 1 ... 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 [1007] 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: