Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:13:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 [1008] 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297762 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Snipes19811

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 04:22:49 PM

A lot of very, very good things are coming down the pipes for us once the AirDrops complete - this in addition to the doors opening for potential Tier 1 exchanges, which I feel should be a focus.

That said, I am very excited about the future, and love where we currently sit in terms of a privacy coin, but also a movement!

Would love to see us on a tier 1 exchange .I can't believe how far it's come in such a short time .

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Bounty]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:24:26 PM

New exchanges will come... but up to now I'm so happy to use vote central next week Cheesy
sanyinchen

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 04:25:48 PM

Very Good Things To Come Soon DeepOnion Is Great
We will have you some amazing news very soon, let's complete the airdrops and you will start to see
New VoteCentral
New DeepVault Online Easy Verification Site
New OP in bitcointalk forum
New Deeponion.org 5.0 website
New Fork and Stealth Addresses and several other developments
New DeepPoints system
Transparent Dev Fund, bounty and DeepVault Fee wallets to be published
DeepOnion forums will be developed according to new tools
Many new exchanges soon to list us
New SEM marketing strategy
And so on
These are all good things to come...

Because we have a whole world to dominate! Hand to hand we can do it!

Spread the word Deeponion is great! Because we all work for greater DeepOnion (for the same goal).
keep up

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/very-good-things-to-come-soon-deeponion-is-great.35341/

A lot is happening, that's great! So it will stay busy even after the airdrops are finished Smiley
Someone is thinking the price of deeponion will be dumped , I don’t think it is impossioble , because we have so many wonderful news , dumping will be never happend .

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:28:48 PM

A lot of very, very good things are coming down the pipes for us once the AirDrops complete - this in addition to the doors opening for potential Tier 1 exchanges, which I feel should be a focus.

That said, I am very excited about the future, and love where we currently sit in terms of a privacy coin, but also a movement!

I think it will the start of debates on the future of the project and an opportunity to attract more people interested in privacy coins, crypto democratic governance and possibly the start of a global movement as well.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
mrchef111

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:40:19 PM

What other staking coins are you guys staking?

i'm staking only DeepOnion.
btw i'm staking with Raspberry.

For building wallet you can use this tutorial
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/running-deeponion-on-raspberry-pi-3.26594/

but i would also add xscreensaver + home folder encryption, to make raspberry more secure

Same with me only staking DeepOnion! Although I just stake on my iMac. Smiley
stfN2128

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:45:32 PM

We will have you some amazing news very soon, let's complete the airdrops and you will start to see
New VoteCentral
New DeepPoints system
And so on

Spread the word Deeponion is great! Because we all work for greater DeepOnion (for the same goal).
keep up

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/very-good-things-to-come-soon-deeponion-is-great.35341/

A lot is happening, that's great! So it will stay busy even after the airdrops are finished Smiley
Someone is thinking the price of deeponion will be dumped , I don’t think it is impossioble , because we have so many wonderful news , dumping will be never happend .

I don`t think their will be a big price dump. the real dumpers dumped their coins already i guess. the most of the big holders are believer i think. we will see what will happen Smiley
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:48:05 PM

New VoteCentral
New DeepPoints system
And so on

keep up

I agree, if you're still worried about the price dumping after the airdrops then you clearly haven't been paying attention to the 3-month bear market that has already taken place! If we were at a high, then I agree the price may correct, but it's already corrected a lot more than necessary. The end of the airdrops couldn't be happening at a better precise time, now that Bitcoin is breaking out of a long-term downtrend, the direction ONIONS will take is obvious!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sanyinchen

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 04:51:52 PM

I think it will the start of debates on the future of the project and an opportunity to attract more people interested in privacy coins, crypto democratic governance and possibly the start of a global movement as well.
Yea , I agree with you , privacy coin need a chance . Actually , I like privacy coin very much , because I think it real the truth of coin , like the deepOnion.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 05:23:57 PM

This image has been registered with DeepVault: Dg8Z6qCLDuiSSgYG9NwddXAxWjkwSTWoy7

Grab your Lottery Tickets!! We've had some pretty amazingly big pots in the past.
I'm actually thinking of rolling this one into next weeks - making it even bigger, and doing the draw live during the Q&A - what do you guys think of the idea?

https://deeponion.org/lottery

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
Vigme86

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:24:41 PM

Yea , I agree with you , privacy coin need a chance . Actually , I like privacy coin very much , because I think it real the truth of coin , like the deepOnion.

Airdrops end is just the beginning of the new life for DeepOnion Cheesy
sanyinchen

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 05:28:03 PM

What other staking coins are you guys staking?

i'm staking only DeepOnion.
btw i'm staking with Raspberry.

For building wallet you can use this tutorial
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/running-deeponion-on-raspberry-pi-3.26594/

but i would also add xscreensaver + home folder encryption, to make raspberry more secure

Same with me only staking DeepOnion! Although I just stake on my iMac. Smiley
I still stake other coins , but the profit of getting is so low compare with deepOnion , this is a important reason that I like the deepOnion .

sanyinchen

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 05:33:05 PM

Airdrops end is just the beginning of the new life for DeepOnion Cheesy
Yea , I always think so . The deepOnion is just a baby , after the deepOnion . It’s the real beginning of deepOnion , let’s keep up and pay attention to our deepOnion .

longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:41:19 PM

It will be nice once DeepOnion is listed on one of the bigger exchanges out there but there's no rush  Smiley
Obviously, I'm not saying this for themonkii but for people who have been asking (sometimes not so politely) for DeepOnion to be listed on Binance, Bittrex, etc., disregarding that DeepOnion is listed on a perfectly fine exchange like Kucoin. The time will come for DeepOnion to be listed on big exchanges, of this I have no doubt. Until then, we all should try to make this coin known in the crypto community, so when it's listed on a big exchange, there will be hordes of people waiting to buy it.
andhovesyan

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 05:42:42 PM

Can't say better, totally agree!

https://blockchaintd.com/
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:43:46 PM

Totally agree with you themonkii, Tier 1 exchanges should be the primary focus and goal after the airdrops end

kc999991

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:50:11 PM

Just staked my new highest ever, 3.79!  That means I got my three highest stakes all this week!  It's been a monster staking week for me.

For how much you got 3.79?

My weight is currently 136k
Cool! You're lucky))

It comes in waves.  Some weeks I barely get any coins from staking (like 5 coins) but for the past three weeks I've been averaging just over 10.  This week, I'm already over 17!  I love staking coins!
I got about 7 this week, but there was once I got 7 in one go.
Cobaro

Activity: 266
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:50:37 PM

Totally agree with you themonkii, Tier 1 exchanges should be the primary focus and goal after the airdrops end
I believe it's will be one of first proposals on VoteCentral Cheesy
sanyinchen

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 05:51:35 PM

It will be nice once DeepOnion is listed on one of the bigger exchanges out there but there's no rush  Smiley
Obviously, I'm not saying this for themonkii but for people who have been asking (sometimes not so politely) for DeepOnion to be listed on Binance, Bittrex, etc., disregarding that DeepOnion is listed on a perfectly fine exchange like Kucoin. The time will come for DeepOnion to be listed on big exchanges, of this I have no doubt. Until then, we all should try to make this coin known in the crypto community, so when it's listed on a big exchange, there will be hordes of people waiting to buy it.
I agree with you in totally , what we need first is a very big exchange platform . After that , more an more people will know the deepOnion .

sanyinchen

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 05:52:56 PM

I believe it's will be one of first proposals on VoteCentral Cheesy
After the VoteCentral released , we will get lots of ideals to help the growth of deeponion . It’s will be more famous than before , I think .

CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:53:33 PM

This image has been registered with DeepVault: Dg8Z6qCLDuiSSgYG9NwddXAxWjkwSTWoy7

Grab your Lottery Tickets!! We've had some pretty amazingly big pots in the past.
I'm actually thinking of rolling this one into next weeks - making it even bigger, and doing the draw live during the Q&A - what do you guys think of the idea?

https://deeponion.org/lottery

Lets do this weeks and lets do bigger one next week too Cheesy I cant go withing winning for one week Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 [1008] 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: