Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:14:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 [419] 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297762 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
nontoxic

Activity: 70
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:50:03 AM

If you don't believe it, it's that you've never had it.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ztto

Activity: 264

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:59:32 AM

exactly so let me get this straight its obvious i guess . if people dump their coins that means that someone is buying the onions .most probably that person is someone that believes in the project and is going atlas wait for a x5 x10 investment potential with the onion . so if they dump better for us we get the opportunity to buy cheaper onions and true believers will join the community plus we get volume on the exchanges .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Makak4R

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:00:54 AM

I firmly believe that VoteCentral will pave the way for DeepOnion masternodes. There is a big demand for MN in the community. Adding MN will attract more investors looking for passive income.

Absolutely right !

I am not sure about master nodes, because PoS is already implemented and with that, anybody can earn passive income by holding ONIONs, but If master nodes are another additional good features to be added to DeepOnion, the welcome master nodes! but for sure that will be discussed and approved by the community in VoteCentral very soon!

well POS with 10% per year is not really enough in crypto, cause the prices are changing rapidy
that why I think it should be higher then that, and if we can not integrate MN, then we can I guess do better POS, right?  
Ratio2112

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:01:14 AM

The price of $ONIONs is cheap and I might have a controversial view but it might stay around this level until end of AirDrop. Until the AirDrop everyone is getting a good 4-5% on their money evry week. That is nothing to scoff at, just think about it, in 9 week you get 45-55% on your money just from HODL even if the price stay the same. So it is well worth it to HODL.

After the AirDrops are finished we might se a temporary drop because some people will be selling their coins off. I on the other hand will be ready to buy cheap $ONIONs since after the initial drop the price of $ONIONs is going to soar in my opinion. No longer can you get free weekly interest on you $ONIONs but the ones still HODL will not want to sell cheaply. With the releases of VoteCentral in Q1 followed by DeepSend and Zero-Knowledge in Q2 there is much to drive the price up.

So my personal advice is to HODL (no financial advisor) and enjoy the weekly interest Smiley
Great analysis buddy!
We'll see something happening to the Hodlers at the end of the year. Just give it time and be patient : you needed 9 months to be born.

Also, masternodes and/or smartcontracts implementation into the DeepOnion, will be decided by Votecentral.  Just Hodl your Onions or don't sell more than 10% of your airdropped coins and you will most probably be part of VoteCentral.

Is the 10% limit the condition to be part of the founder members? I miss this information. The only thing I remember is that you need to partecipate at least at 20 airdrops (including last).
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:01:53 AM

I look at low positions for the price, I take and buy onions from weak hands. All the light, weak hands can not understand what the actual price of onion is higher, and now you just need to wait. I am betting on steady growth in Q3 2018.

It's true Smiley I just added another 600+ Onions to my wallet. I'm expecting a $10 Onion in Q3-Q4 easily.

Yeah, We can easily can get back to that $10 in that quarter ^_^ Lets hold more time (for me Ill hold it for a years) then millionaires dream will come true hehehe ^_^

At your service
Zmaku

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:11:39 AM

I look at low positions for the price, I take and buy onions from weak hands. All the light, weak hands can not understand what the actual price of onion is higher, and now you just need to wait. I am betting on steady growth in Q3 2018.

It's true Smiley I just added another 600+ Onions to my wallet. I'm expecting a $10 Onion in Q3-Q4 easily.

It was already near 20$ - Why would it only get to 10$?

I expect 40+$ once the market rises above 800Billion again and Onion get's listed on new exchanges!

It is very difficult what will happen in this market. This current price was something that everyone would be very pleased with if there was no unexpected rise in January that makes this price seem too low.
If the market gets to the 800 billion and it happens at the time airdrop ends when the expected dump will happen it could have a negative short term impact on the price. But in the long term Onion should be in very good position.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:13:54 AM

The price of $ONIONs is cheap and I might have a controversial view but it might stay around this level until end of AirDrop. Until the AirDrop everyone is getting a good 4-5% on their money evry week. That is nothing to scoff at, just think about it, in 9 week you get 45-55% on your money just from HODL even if the price stay the same. So it is well worth it to HODL.

After the AirDrops are finished we might se a temporary drop because some people will be selling their coins off. I on the other hand will be ready to buy cheap $ONIONs since after the initial drop the price of $ONIONs is going to soar in my opinion. No longer can you get free weekly interest on you $ONIONs but the ones still HODL will not want to sell cheaply. With the releases of VoteCentral in Q1 followed by DeepSend and Zero-Knowledge in Q2 there is much to drive the price up.

So my personal advice is to HODL (no financial advisor) and enjoy the weekly interest Smiley
Great analysis buddy!
We'll see something happening to the Hodlers at the end of the year. Just give it time and be patient : you needed 9 months to be born.

Also, masternodes and/or smartcontracts implementation into the DeepOnion, will be decided by Votecentral.  Just Hodl your Onions or don't sell more than 10% of your airdropped coins and you will most probably be part of VoteCentral.

Is the 10% limit the condition to be part of the founder members? I miss this information. The only thing I remember is that you need to partecipate at least at 20 airdrops (including last).
I share your view of DO market, if the price stays like this we might not see a great price drop after the end of the Airdrop, since people will want to wait for the price to be higher before selling their onions. That is not my case since I never sold a single onion and I will hodl for a long time!

For the implementation of masernodes, I really doubt it will happen since there is already POS in place and there will be no space for a MN ROI. Smart contracts on the other hand will be implemented in Q2 after the airdrop ends.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
pjhom

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:22:01 AM

My question, after AirDrop end,.. what else will keep people from selling it ?
ONION must be formed to be a kind of utility coin, so people need it.

One of the utilities/use I can see right now in DeepOnion coin is the total privacy that offers and untraceability! among the other great features already have; and with the strong community, we will be able to do marketing programs to expand this coin to the whole world!!

I'm a HODL'er of Ether and I'm watching very closely the discussions regarding governance and the issues surounding Parity wallet.  With VoteCentral - the DeepOnion project has a set governance which helps the project move forward so we won't end up in these heated debates and problems with how to resolve this issue that Ether is now facing.
MisterLG

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:34:37 AM

Hm, why Luptin the Bitcointalk moderato merited this thread?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057229.msg20520155#msg20520155

Interesting.

I don't know is Deep Onion a scam or not, but I wouldn't mind if I started in Airdrop earlier.
I would have a nice amount of money in my pockets Smiley
unfortunately it is well known that the bitcointalk moderators dont like this project. Sad to see but we are here to stay Wink

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
father.ico

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:37:16 AM

Hm, why Luptin the Bitcointalk moderato merited this thread?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057229.msg20520155#msg20520155

Interesting.

I don't know is Deep Onion a scam or not, but I wouldn't mind if I started in Airdrop earlier.
I would have a nice amount of money in my pockets Smiley
I too was late, here only to look remains
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:39:11 AM

Wow 600+ onions that's so huge. Imagine it if it will reach $10. Congratulations bro.

and when is going to hit 100 ?!? seriously, someone has the possibility to become millionaire (speaking in term of fiat) here! well, we live in 2018 so this is a normal thing, right?

Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:42:14 AM

It's very hard to predict DeepOnion price in the coming month. I know most of you want it to increase and so do I but there are so many factors influencing it, I think the most important thing is that we stick with the vision and with the hard work, these things always pay at some point  Grin

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
eiijee160613

Activity: 448

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:43:53 AM

Wow 600+ onions that's so huge. Imagine it if it will reach $10. Congratulations bro.

and when is going to hit 100 ?!? seriously, someone has the possibility to become millionaire (speaking in term of fiat) here! well, we live in 2018 so this is a normal thing, right?
Yeah we well make our future better here just give our time and effort for we know that DeepOnion will make a great return for us Wink
nontoxic

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:50:05 AM
Merited by luxcoin (1)

How many more times will we have to negotiate with our freedom?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
luxcoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Guard your privacy

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:54:17 AM

How many more times will we have to negotiate with our freedom?

Great Words! I want to make a tattoo with that  Grin

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Makak4R

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:04:09 PM

It's very hard to predict DeepOnion price in the coming month. I know most of you want it to increase and so do I but there are so many factors influencing it, I think the most important thing is that we stick with the vision and with the hard work, these things always pay at some point  Grin

ha ha, not most of us want high price for deeponion, some of us wants low price to bu more fresh onion  Shocked Cool
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:18:04 PM

ha ha, not most of us want high price for deeponion, some of us wants low price to bu more fresh onion  Shocked Cool

Expectations are to high on short term.
Look at the graphs from for example Bitcoin and Ethereum. The first months/year(s) not much happens
Everyone expects to be a millionaire overnight.
DeepOnion is a mid/long term HODL.
Forget about the price now (except if you are buying) and contribute to the community.
Check the price in a year from now and things will look different.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
nontoxic

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:25:02 PM

Choose wisely what you are going to choose, because some people will not hesitate to take everything away from you.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:48:01 PM

From this week the amount of Onions for the airdrop is going up, right?  Shocked

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:49:44 PM

From this week the amount of Onions for the airdrop is going up, right?  Shocked

Yes, from week 32, the weekly airdrop increases by 50k to 300k
Pages: « 1 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 [419] 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: