Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:33:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 [498] 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297794 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
TheOnionKnight

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:18:31 PM

Happy week for everyone, there are just 8 more airdrops and then the real projet will start.

HOLD your ONIONs because we´re here to stay.

Crazy how time is flying. It would be great if everyone could hold onto their $Onions! The value will slowly rise once the new features are implemented.
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:20:52 PM

Cryptopia: for me still pending withdraw. Will check tommorow.

It's not just DeepOnion that has a delay in both deposits and withdrawal. So far, my transactions came in but took a while.

Totally agree, things are ok with Cryptopia. Just super slow and terrible customer care. Sit tight and it will work.
cl37007

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:42:43 PM

It's not just DeepOnion that has a delay in both deposits and withdrawal. So far, my transactions came in but took a while.

Totally agree, things are ok with Cryptopia. Just super slow and terrible customer care. Sit tight and it will work.
It's a shame that so many of these exchanges are struggling under the current load and in the long run probably losing themselves money and annoying their clientele. On a side note I have been trying to get authorised on GDAX since January and they only sent me a follow up email this week. Bunch of jokers

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Ratio2112

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:46:58 PM

Or use KuCoin that works smoothly  Smiley
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:48:55 PM

I have restored my walled, but since the last backup I have recieved more transactions to that same address in a meanwhile.

but the thing is , I cant see the the newest transactions in my wallet.

What can I do?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:51:14 PM

Come on guys!

Let`s DOMINATE and VOTE for DeepOnion at LESCOVEX Trading platform!

Follow this link and VOTE please:

https://lescovex.featureupvote.com/suggestions/5825/deeponion-onion

Just went to write a great comment and upvoted for DeepOnion at the above link! if you guys have not done it please go ahead and post your vote! and bring DeepOnion to the Galaxies/Sky where it belongs!

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:54:31 PM

I have restored my walled, but since the last backup I have recieved more transactions to that same address in a meanwhile.

but the thing is , I cant see the the newest transactions in my wallet.

What can I do?

As long as you save a copy of your .dat file from DeepOnion folder and private file from Onion folder located inside the %appdata% folder in your computer, then you won't have troubles recovering your ONIONs on any computer you have installed the DeepOnion wallet! Also, create backups from your encrypted wallet! keep passwords safe to unlock your encrypted wallet!

insculpt

Activity: 133
Merit: 12

Loonie Network - For Bounty hunters & Freelancers

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:56:00 PM

What happened here. Is this an official onion thread? The account is relatively new and has a negative trust. How did it get to be so? If I missed something please don't penalize me. I am a fan of deep onion and I am with onion all the way. It's just that I am now very paranoid with all the scams going on lately. One can never be too careful nowadays. Anyone can exit scam and I just wouldn't want to be burned again.

Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:03:21 PM

What happened here. Is this an official onion thread? The account is relatively new and has a negative trust. How did it get to be so? If I missed something please don't penalize me. I am a fan of deep onion and I am with onion all the way. It's just that I am now very paranoid with all the scams going on lately. One can never be too careful nowadays. Anyone can exit scam and I just wouldn't want to be burned again.

People in the bitcointalk trust network said from day 1 that DO would be a scam. We are in week 33 of 40 now and DeepOnion delivered everything as promised and more. Still, people in high places are salty about the success of DeepOnion.

It won’t change.

DeepOnion is not an exit scam. Just look at the work that has been put in. And then look at the thin buy side of all order books combined - an exit scam simply would not be worth it, all facts considered.

On the other hand, there is a real chance that this project will fly and enter top50/20.

Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:04:56 PM

I'm going to buy some more Onions.
So Far I bought all my Onions on Cryptopia. But with the recent withdrawal issues I'm a bit hesitant to go there.
I did some trading on Kucoin, But didn't do a withdrawal yet.
Is this working fine ATM ?

KuCoin works like a charm for me. I also prefer the KuCoin‘s trading engine / GUI over cryptopia.
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:17:15 PM

I have tranferred some other coin to Cryptopia today and it took half a day to show up. In the past weeks most of the coins, for sure EMC2, needed an entire day or so to be transferred. Slighltly unpractical.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:29:07 PM

So Far I bought all my Onions on Cryptopia. But with the recent withdrawal issues I'm a bit hesitant to go there.

KuCoin works like a charm for me. I also prefer the KuCoin‘s trading engine / GUI over cryptopia.
Yeh totally, used to like Cryptopia but not with all the problems that have been documented recently.
Just started trading on KuCoin and not got any complaints so far. Volume is about the same for both anyway.
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:30:28 PM

Yeh totally, used to like Cryptopia but not with all the problems that have been documented recently.
Just started trading on KuCoin and not got any complaints so far. Volume is about the same for both anyway.
It's too bad Cryptopia has these issues because it has many small coins which cannot be found elsewhere, not all together at least.
Cryptoprivacy

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:46:24 PM

Hello, now eight airdrop weeks are left, is that correct? :-)

So we can increase our holdings with this nice coin, I really like that!

I read on the roadmap, that there will be some exchange listings.
Are we talking about major exchanges here, or some smaller ones? Is there anything known about this topic?

I would really like to shop onions on bittrex or binance; I hate cryptopia, sorry for the honesty :>

best regards

Binance application has been sent and we are waiting for a response. 
But I think Binance doesn't list coins that are still in airdrop phase.

I don't see the need to list DeepOnion at the moment on Binance, to be honest. We have some good exchanges, KuCoin is really not that bad.
I agree that Cryptopia is currently useless as there are a lot of problems, but same goes for Bittrex as they also have problems sometimes.

I would say Binance should be something to achieve after the airdrops to get the project on the right level then.

I bought $ONIONs some days ago on KuCoin...and it worked like a charm! Very good exchange, fast and easy to use and understand. Sure Binance would be very good for us....we'll see after April :-)

Agreed - I bought several hundred onions a couple of days ago.  Kucoin charges something like 10 usd to withdraw from the exchange, but other than that it was quick and easy.

Must be some error regarding the withdrawal fee. If I remember correctly, the withdrawal fee for DO on Kucoin is only 0.1 ONION, which is currently less than 0.4 USD. But it would be very nice if 0.1 ONION = 10 USD Smiley
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:50:48 PM

Hello, now eight airdrop weeks are left, is that correct? :-)

So we can increase our holdings with this nice coin, I really like that!

I read on the roadmap, that there will be some exchange listings.
Are we talking about major exchanges here, or some smaller ones? Is there anything known about this topic?

I would really like to shop onions on bittrex or binance; I hate cryptopia, sorry for the honesty :>

best regards

Binance application has been sent and we are waiting for a response. 
But I think Binance doesn't list coins that are still in airdrop phase.

I don't see the need to list DeepOnion at the moment on Binance, to be honest. We have some good exchanges, KuCoin is really not that bad.
I agree that Cryptopia is currently useless as there are a lot of problems, but same goes for Bittrex as they also have problems sometimes.

I would say Binance should be something to achieve after the airdrops to get the project on the right level then.

I bought $ONIONs some days ago on KuCoin...and it worked like a charm! Very good exchange, fast and easy to use and understand. Sure Binance would be very good for us....we'll see after April :-)

Agreed - I bought several hundred onions a couple of days ago.  Kucoin charges something like 10 usd to withdraw from the exchange, but other than that it was quick and easy.

Must be some error regarding the withdrawal fee. If I remember correctly, the withdrawal fee for DO on Kucoin is only 0.1 ONION, which is currently less than 0.4 USD. But it would be very nice if 0.1 ONION = 10 USD Smiley
The $10 could be the Bitcoin withdrawal rate. I've withdrawn Bitcoin before but as Bitcoin's price has been halved since then, I'm not sure.
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:58:10 PM

I agree with you regarding your experience with Kucoin, but now we are talking about trading, trading engine /GUI of Kucoin.
But what about withdrawals. Any issues there ?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:00:50 AM

I agree with you regarding your experience with Kucoin, but now we are talking about trading, trading engine /GUI of Kucoin.

Zero issues with Kucoin too. Much nice graphics on website too and fast, near instant customer service response.
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:02:36 AM

Zero issues with Kucoin too. Much nice graphics on website too and fast, near instant customer service response.

Thanks for sharing.
Personally I've never needed customer support on any exchange, but seeing all the issues with several exchanges lately, I guess I was just Lucky.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
l3pox
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1135

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:12:54 AM

for those complaining, topia is quite slow these days probably due to excess of people
they had a massive growth in december

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
toandanchucong

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:13:28 AM

If anyone have issue with crytopia exchange ,you can use kucoin exchange that is new exchange but work perfect  and the price higher orther exchange .
Pages: « 1 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 [498] 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: