Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 [1268] 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297760 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:40:00 PM

We just completed the Sunday distributions check your ONION wallets
Or visit this URL:

https://deeponion.org/votecentralreport.php?date=2018-05-20 (Deep Onion)

thanks for all you do for greater DeepOnion

Keep Up

Thank you very much!! Smiley

Received on time as always Smiley
Thank you DO

Thanks @deeperx. Glad that we still have folks helping out DeepOnion and get rewarded.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:43:47 PM

Looking forward to deepsend. I think after that major exchanges should be targeted to allow more people to join this project.
Are you listed on BarterDEX?
According to CMC[1], Onion is not listed to BarterDEX and the only big exchanges that they are listed include Kucoin and Cryptopia. They are also listed to several smaller exchanges and being added to the on that you mentioned above would be supplemental but would not make a big impact at all. It would be nice if they'll get listed to Binance but that requires a lot of money, which I believe they don't have. Well, I'm quite happy with our exchanges right now and I think they should focus more on the development of this project.

[1]https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/#markets

I agree, we have good features already but I guess only with DeepSend bigger exchanges should be targeted.

agreed. we need big exchanges

We need big exchanges and big exchanges need us. We will have some good news soon Wink

I still stress users need to stop worrying so much about more and bigger exchanges.

We are still an INFANT when it comes to cryptocurrencies. Not even a toddler yet... we are less than one year old.

Focus further on development, furthering votecentral, working on deepvault webapp, new whitepaper, deepsend... etc
Focus on the development, and exchanges will beg to add us!

Give it time... have patience.

We all want to see the price where we feel it should be, and obviously big exchanges bring bigger volume thus should raise the price...
Further Development should still be main focus at this point.

Increased technologies and improvements and new whitepaper will have exchanges contacting US, rather then us contacting them.

I do not think that the exchanges will ask themselves to add you) Today read the news, where the Japanese exchange delete anonymous cryptocurrencies.  Sad
And this is sad signal.
paoad

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:53:54 PM

Looking forward to deepsend. I think after that major exchanges should be targeted to allow more people to join this project.
Are you listed on BarterDEX?
According to CMC[1], Onion is not listed to BarterDEX and the only big exchanges that they are listed include Kucoin and Cryptopia. They are also listed to several smaller exchanges and being added to the on that you mentioned above would be supplemental but would not make a big impact at all. It would be nice if they'll get listed to Binance but that requires a lot of money, which I believe they don't have. Well, I'm quite happy with our exchanges right now and I think they should focus more on the development of this project.

[1]https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/#markets

I agree, we have good features already but I guess only with DeepSend bigger exchanges should be targeted.

agreed. we need big exchanges

We need big exchanges and big exchanges need us. We will have some good news soon Wink

I still stress users need to stop worrying so much about more and bigger exchanges.

We are still an INFANT when it comes to cryptocurrencies. Not even a toddler yet... we are less than one year old.

Focus further on development, furthering votecentral, working on deepvault webapp, new whitepaper, deepsend... etc

We all want to see the price where we feel it should be, and obviously big exchanges bring bigger volume thus should raise the price...

Increased technologies and improvements and new whitepaper will have exchanges contacting US, rather then us contacting them.

I do not think that the exchanges will ask themselves to add you) Today read the news, where the Japanese exchange delete anonymous cryptocurrencies.  Sad
And this is sad signal.

Don't let FUD influence yourself. You know what happened at South Korea 4 months ago.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1655593
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
t3ChNo

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:04:09 PM

As you know we were working on developing totally new DeepPoints integrated to the VoteCentral. You can see the sneak peak of the work started

So we will be rewarding all our Voters, proposal and domination task submitters and helping us in domination tasks complete. So everyone who voted small or big will be rewarded once we started. Any one gained DeepPoints will get some amount ONION. Our VIPs will be rewarded performance basis so more working VIP get more of the shares...

At the same time blockchain team work on the proposals
https://deeponion.org/votecentral/proposals/show/MTA0 (Devteam: DeepOnion Electrum Wallet And Ledger Compatibility)
https://deeponion.org/votecentral/proposals/show/MTA1 (Devteam: Modern Wallet User Interface Design And Development)
and also work on
DeepVault Online site
DeepVault next version

yes we have already started to develop the next version for DeepVault it is a total awesomeness, greatness will help you more understand power of blockchain technology and what we bring new on the table, something has never been done before
what is coming all i can say it's hugeeee!!

Work work work keep up

I like where this is going. Hopefully we can see your hard work paid off soon.
debext

Activity: 778
Merit: 141

☆☆☆☆☆★

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:07:29 PM

I, too, are in favor of the fact that large exchanges need to be considered later. First, you need to complete the project, and this will happen after the DeepSend. Secondly, it is necessary to increase the turnover of trades per day, and this can be achieved by seizing all medium-sized exchanges. This will increase people's interest in the coin, and by that time the price will probably be much larger, which will give us more opportunities for payment. Of course it would be nice if we appear on the okex, but we need to take into account the fact that in the voting among the winners there are other projects, which at the moment are more solvent.
t3ChNo

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:13:59 PM

I, too, are in favor of the fact that large exchanges need to be considered later. First, you need to complete the project, and this will happen after the DeepSend. Secondly, it is necessary to increase the turnover of trades per day, and this can be achieved by seizing all medium-sized exchanges. This will increase people's interest in the coin, and by that time the price will probably be much larger, which will give us more opportunities for payment. Of course it would be nice if we appear on the okex, but we need to take into account the fact that in the voting among the winners there are other projects, which at the moment are more solvent.

Better wait for DeepSend although the DeepOnion Team is already in touch with some BIG exchanges. We'll get there soon.
derago21

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

Crypto Enthusiast!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:24:06 PM

As you know we were working on developing totally new DeepPoints integrated to the VoteCentral. You can see the sneak peak of the work started

So we will be rewarding all our Voters, proposal and domination task submitters and helping us in domination tasks complete. So everyone who voted small or big will be rewarded once we started. Any one gained DeepPoints will get some amount ONION. Our VIPs will be rewarded performance basis so more working VIP get more of the shares...

https://deeponion.org/votecentral/proposals/show/MTA0 (Devteam: DeepOnion Electrum Wallet And Ledger Compatibility)
https://deeponion.org/votecentral/proposals/show/MTA1 (Devteam: Modern Wallet User Interface Design And Development)
and also work on
DeepVault Online site
DeepVault next version

yes we have already started to develop the next version for DeepVault it is a total awesomeness, greatness will help you more understand power of blockchain technology and what we bring new on the table, something has never been done before

Work work work keep up

Thanks for the update Deeper, this looks awesome!
t3ChNo

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:30:09 PM

china nodes are coming soon. the proposal will be on VoteCenter in few hours.
be ready to vote!

We need to have these nodes implemented. I'll upvote on this proposal.
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:36:56 PM

be ready to vote!

This proposal will go through for sure, cuz we all know that this will benefit the whole project  Cool
t3ChNo

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:40:09 PM

be ready to vote!

This proposal will go through for sure, cuz we all know that this will benefit the whole project  Cool

Still waiting for this to be listed in VoteCentral to start the voting  Sad
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:22:37 PM

Better wait for DeepSend although the DeepOnion Team is already in touch with some BIG exchanges. We'll get there soon.

I also prefer that DeepOnion should be complete before listing on big exchanges, but getting listed on big exchanges will expedite the process of post-airdrop dumping... which is typical for any free distribution. Coins will move from weak hands to strong hands faster and the value will hopefully hold.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:26:23 PM

be ready to vote!

mos needs to add it to votecentral so it can be opened by votecentral mods.. sometimes we cant speed things up guys...
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:54:17 PM

be ready to vote!

The development team has contacted me and will directly set up the available nodes in China. We wait patiently.
needfix24

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:35:06 AM

This is great! Our public hero does the best for us. We will moon soon. No doubt.
mrchef111

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:28:18 AM

be ready to vote!

Agreed! It will definitely go through! It is a no brainer really.
needfix24

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:53:28 AM

be ready to vote!

Can't agree more to this. This will be a huge step for us. Count me in on this.
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:07:50 AM

be ready to vote!

Can't agree more to this. This will be a huge step for us. Count me in on this.
I already voted yes. China is a huge market and @mo used to pay for the nodes from his own funds. Soon we will get DeepSend and demand will gradually increase after that so getting a step ahead with more nodes is ready before the increase in users is a good thing... especially at this low price.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
needfix24

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:21:39 AM

and also work on
DeepVault Online site
DeepVault next version

Work work work keep up

This update is really great. Thanks for always updating us Boss Deeper. DeepOnion will dominate the crypto-world very soon.
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:54:43 AM

and also work on
DeepVault Online site
DeepVault next version

Work work work keep up

This update is really great. Thanks for always updating us Boss Deeper. DeepOnion will dominate the crypto-world very soon.
I second that. Can't wait for the new updates as well. There're are good times ahead for sure  Cool
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:59:58 AM

and also work on
DeepVault Online site
DeepVault next version

Work work work keep up

I second that. Can't wait for the new updates as well. There're are good times ahead for sure  Cool
surprises that keep us active, definitely the project is on another level! Cool

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 [1268] 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: