Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:47:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 [1411] 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297791 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:43:47 PM

I invested in DeepOnion in January 2018. Now I am very sad. My assets have shrunk by 80%. This is terrible. I just want to take back my losses. Will DeepOnion once again return to the previous price?
I dont think so, it would be better to drop them before you gain more losses.
Mate why do you have a DeepOnion signature if you feel that way about the coin? The whole market is super red right now. If you think DeepOnion is the only one down you need to do some research
He uses it to gain legitimacy. People might listen to someone talking about a coin if they have that coin's signature and pretend they are an ally. And if you see his comments, he's either aggressive, trashing, or trolling.
Oh really? So you really know if im trolling or not?
Im still holding my 45k onions. Never dropped a single coin but im not allowed to think critical?
Take a look at the chart sherlock, the coin is dropping hard, yeah i know other coins too i dont need to do some research on that. But whats the only logical thing to cut losses in such a bear market? Let me break it to you, cashing out. Since the coin will drop further its the best thing he can do, or would you advise him to take more losses?
I have seen the coin dropping since january and all i hear is "weak hands here, weak hands there dropping..." "Buy since its cheap"
How much do you think they have further to drop?
This coin is already cheap as it can get. If some people dont have the nerves to hold and have a visibly hard time than you would advise them to take it longer through this hell?
Better one single pain, then every day enduring the pain.

Please just stop replying here and dump your free onions like others, thats the only reason for price drops.

Clearly you dont care and FUD has gotten the best of you.
There has been nothing but good news week after week, day after day.
If you see the price dropping and your only logical solution is to cash out go ahead. Decentralize the coin more.

Let others buy your ungrateful 40 weeks of airdrop and be done with us.
I dont need your trashy advise neither cant you stop me from posting. What would you tell someone afraid to hold to buy more just to see it dropping more ? Lol gtfo

Ive picked up near 1500+ coins in the past week or so... and yes its dropped since.. Do i care? No.

Because I have true belief in the future of onion.

Current price does not concern me one bit and neither should it you if you have belief in the future of the coin. Current price reflects all those ungrateful of free onions, nothing more.

If you have worries about hodling then clearly you have massive fears uncertantity and doubts about the coin, aka FUD. If your too scared to keep holding, please decentralize the coin to those who would much rather get a peice of DeepOnion at such cheap rates. You got all yours for free. Congratulations. You hit the lottery. If only you could see through the smoke you would know hodling onto them would be your best bet, but if you want to sell for pennies under a dollar go ahead.

When DeepSend launches we will be the top privacy coin by lightyears.

If i had any more spare money Id keep buying.

Our biggest holder (0nion) is buying over 8000 onions in 2000 increments. One of our biggest mods just bought 20k more onion.

If you have disbelief... just sell and leave.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:53:04 PM

I invested in DeepOnion in January 2018. Now I am very sad. My assets have shrunk by 80%. This is terrible. I just want to take back my losses. Will DeepOnion once again return to the previous price?
Mate why do you have a DeepOnion signature if you feel that way about the coin? The whole market is super red right now. If you think DeepOnion is the only one down you need to do some research
He uses it to gain legitimacy. People might listen to someone talking about a coin if they have that coin's signature and pretend they are an ally. And if you see his comments, he's either aggressive, trashing, or trolling.
Im still holding my 45k onions. Never dropped a single coin but im not allowed to think critical?
Take a look at the chart sherlock, the coin is dropping hard, yeah i know other coins too i dont need to do some research on that. But whats the only logical thing to cut losses in such a bear market? Let me break it to you, cashing out. Since the coin will drop further its the best thing he can do, or would you advise him to take more losses?
I have seen the coin dropping since january and all i hear is "weak hands here, weak hands there dropping..." "Buy since its cheap"
This coin is already cheap as it can get. If some people dont have the nerves to hold and have a visibly hard time than you would advise them to take it longer through this hell?

Hilarious that you feel offended after what you wrote. I was referring to your attitude as a poster. I never said anything about how many coins you hold, I took a look at your posts, buddy. If you don't want me to make assumptions based on your trashy posts, then write something positive. It won't cost you a penny.
What positive should i write?
How the lead cant take any critics? How they censor anything which dont appeal to them?
How some mods behave like little kids? My attitude reflects to the lead of onion. Take a look how many people left because of that.

We've had plenty of good developments and have been listed in numerous exchanges lately. That's something to be positive about. What you're doing instead is level A FUDing and what you're saying is a distorted image of the truth. The moderators have done a good job of keeping people in line most of the time. Sometimes comments get out of hand so the response might not be nice. Rather than leave, people should try to resolve their differences and that goes for both sides. However, the truth is that most of the people who left just couldn't handle waiting for the price to rise so they cashed out their free Onions and left, the mods had nothing to do with it in 90% of the cases. I'm in the DeepOnion forum every day, don't try to tell me that you know more than me about it.
xpzycox

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:54:52 PM

Please just stop replying here and dump your free onions like others, thats the only reason for price drops.

Clearly you dont care and FUD has gotten the best of you.
There has been nothing but good news week after week, day after day.
If you see the price dropping and your only logical solution is to cash out go ahead. Decentralize the coin more.

Let others buy your ungrateful 40 weeks of airdrop and be done with us.
I dont need your trashy advise neither cant you stop me from posting. What would you tell someone afraid to hold to buy more just to see it dropping more ? Lol gtfo

Ive picked up near 1500+ coins in the past week or so... and yes its dropped since.. Do i care? No.

Because I have true belief in the future of onion.

Current price does not concern me one bit and neither should it you if you have belief in the future of the coin. Current price reflects all those ungrateful of free onions, nothing more.

If you have worries about hodling then clearly you have massive fears uncertantity and doubts about the coin, aka FUD. If your too scared to keep holding, please decentralize the coin to those who would much rather get a peice of DeepOnion at such cheap rates.

When DeepSend launches we will be the top privacy coin by lightyears.

If i had any more spare money Id keep buying.

Our biggest holder is buying over 8000 onions in 2000 increments. One of our biggest mods just bought 20k more onion.

If you have disbelief... just sell and leave.
Learn to read and when i mean read i mean really understand what i wrote. I HOLD EVERY COIN.
The dude asking what he should do, should drop them if he cant endure the further drop, do you get it? Someone who has the nerves of a tiny string should not burden himself with it since it would make him sick or whatever.
Great for you i have picked much more coins than you, so what? And im not talking about the airdrop.

I can read pretty clearly, you stated you hold all your coins still.. followed by

Code:

Im sorry but im pretty certain your basically saying to start selling coins within that post.

"All i hear is its because of weak hands here weak hands there.. or buy the dip"
"Look at how much we've dropped since january"
"It keeps going further and further"
"how far can it go"
"time to cut losses"
"daily pain"

...etc

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Alakdan

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:59:09 PM

I'm so much impressed in the development of this coin. This coin is truly for long term goal and is very useful in the future. Keep up DeepOnion you always have my support.
xpzycox

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:00:28 PM

Oh really? You lure the forum and now you are enlighted?
How about you stick your head out from the propaganda and see the brighter picture. Those exchanges we have been added are further no name exchanges without significant volume. Every exchange underneath kucoin is worthless. Let it be thousands exchanges and multiply them by zero volume, what do you get? Zero.
I have been arround the coin since it came out and joined the airdrop since the rules got losen up for more people to join so please dont try to lecture me on this subject. I have been arround this coin much more than you and most of the mods out there. I have seen enough going the wrong path like other people who left to know whats going on.

Are you really that ignorant to think all tier 1 exchanges started out as tier 1 exchanges?

Other Tier 1 drop off face of planet.... Poloniex?
Any exchange can grow to be great, when we first got on KuCoin they were nothing.. look at them now.

CryptdalDash could be the next ultimate tier 1 exchange. Can you predict the future that well?

longlivecapitalism

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:06:53 PM

Hilarious that you feel offended after what you wrote. I was referring to your attitude as a poster. I never said anything about how many coins you hold, I took a look at your posts, buddy. If you don't want me to make assumptions based on your trashy posts, then write something positive. It won't cost you a penny.
What positive should i write?
How the lead cant take any critics? How they censor anything which dont appeal to them?
How some mods behave like little kids? My attitude reflects to the lead of onion. Take a look how many people left because of that.

We've had plenty of good developments and have been listed in numerous exchanges lately. That's something to be positive about. What you're doing instead is level A FUDing and what you're saying is a distorted image of the truth. The moderators have done a good job of keeping people in line most of the time. Sometimes comments get out of hand so the response might not be nice. Rather than leave, people should try to resolve their differences and that goes for both sides. However, the truth is that most of the people who left just couldn't handle waiting for the price to rise so they cashed out their free Onions and left, the mods had nothing to do with it in 90% of the cases. I'm in the DeepOnion forum every day, don't try to tell me that you know more than me about it.
How about you stick your head out from the propaganda and see the brighter picture. Those exchanges we have been added are further no name exchanges without significant volume. Every exchange underneath kucoin is worthless. Let it be thousands exchanges and multiply them by zero volume, what do you get? Zero.
I have been arround the coin since it came out and joined the airdrop since the rules got losen up for more people to join so please dont try to lecture me on this subject. I have been arround this coin much more than you and most of the mods out there. I have seen enough going the wrong path like other people who left to know whats going on.
Enlightened? I'm simply saying that I know more than you do about what goes on in the forum because I spend more time doing constructive things for the project. I don't buy any kind of propaganda, I have a good head on my shoulders so I can decide for myself whether this project is good or not. Which obviously cannot be said for you since not only you don't see it but you also spend time talking negatively about a project you clearly don't care about just to... what? Stick it to the people who are still loyal to it? If I didn't care about DeepOnion I wouldn't waste my precious time trying to dissuade people from keeping their coins like you do. You're here wasting time when you could be making money.
xpzycox

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:08:39 PM

Are you really that ignorant to think all tier 1 exchanges started out as tier 1 exchanges?

Are you really ignorant to think that many exchanges will reach the top? There is no room for more exchanges on the first place.
Many of those exchanges wont see the even the light from the top. There are plenty exchanges wich have been etablished and proven to be tier1 and they will stay there. The aim should be to reach for exchanges in the top30. No need to gather some noname which doesnt help in any way.

Can you not think of markets just like coins?
The top 30 shifts ALL the time.  For both markets and coins. Not only that markets get SHUT DOWN What happens if BITTREX gets shut down because its US-Based? Coinbase? GDax..ETC?
Last years top 50 coins is AT LEAST 80% different than the year before, same for markets. You cannot predict the future, but you SHOULD know the future with onion is bright regardless because of our technology. I personally have 0 doubts.

Newer markets with better rates/fees/options etc can push others out of the way. CryptalDash is not only an exchange but a cross exchange decentralized platform that has its own token and masternodes set to run the exchange.

Exchanges can be just as innovative as coins and push others to the bottom. In a few years bittrex, binance..etc could be no name exchanges.

Think of the long term picture rather than a short term goal to BOOST our price immediately, again unless your just looking to cash out.

We will get tier1's soon enough.

longlivecapitalism

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:34:25 PM

@longlivecapitalism

Go on please tell me what kind of constructive things you have already done for the comunity? I do care enough to know when people start abusing the system to gain coins for nothing and there are some quite good examples in the forum which you might have noticed since you spent so much time in it
I've spent enough time to have seen the kind of abuse you're talking about. In articles no one could understand, in videos no one should have to watch. I've reported some of them myself. Also as a VIP together with other VIPs we've promoted DeepOnion the right way and you know what? We gained a lot of good publicity because of that and now we're not seen as spammers anymore.

I see you haven't visited the forum since May and yet you have the nerve to talk about who knows better what goes on right now? Even if I had signed up in June I would currently know more than you. But like I said, I spend time helping the forum, and not just doing promotion. Like a lot of my fellow members, I've helped newbies orient themselves and find the necessary tools for DeepOnion's wallet and other things. And I did it because I know that shared knowledge would lead to more people joining DeepOnion. So, not only have I earned (notice how I say earned? I mean it) my Onions but also I've helped people at the same time. What have you done for DeepOnion lately?
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:35:39 PM

If anyone is interested in listening to a 30 mins interview I've done with cryptocoremedia ....check it out here Cheesy

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/radio-interview-deeponion-anonymous-crypto-cryptocoremedia-com.38530/
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:59:27 PM

If anyone is interested in listening to a 30 mins interview I've done with cryptocoremedia ....check it out here Cheesy

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/radio-interview-deeponion-anonymous-crypto-cryptocoremedia-com.38530/
I heard it all... smashing... for some reason, I felt like the host was trying to pull your strings -multiple times- but we handled the situation well.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 12:07:29 AM

Are you really ignorant to think that many exchanges will reach the top? There is no room for more exchanges on the first place.
Many of those exchanges wont see the even the light from the top. There are plenty exchanges wich have been etablished and proven to be tier1 and they will stay there. The aim should be to reach for exchanges in the top30. No need to gather some noname which doesnt help in any way.

Can you not think of markets just like coins?
The top 30 shifts ALL the time.  For both markets and coins. Not only that markets get SHUT DOWN What happens if BITTREX gets shut down because its US-Based? Coinbase? GDax..ETC?
Last years top 50 coins is AT LEAST 80% different than the year before, same for markets. You cannot predict the future, but you SHOULD know the future with onion is bright regardless because of our technology. I personally have 0 doubts.

Newer markets with better rates/fees/options etc can push others out of the way. CryptalDash is not only an exchange but a cross exchange decentralized platform that has its own token and masternodes set to run the exchange.

Exchanges can be just as innovative as coins and push others to the bottom. In a few years bittrex, binance..etc could be no name exchanges.

Think of the long term picture rather than a short term goal to BOOST our price immediately, again unless your just looking to cash out.

We will get tier1's soon enough.

Bittrex's run has ended IMO. You can't blame them either, they're based out of the U.S. and have to follow a litany of regulations.
Can't run away from the man for so long. CryptalDash is the shit though.... Smiley

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
needfix24

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:34:44 AM

Good morning everyone! The market is in red alert now but soon we will see a green light and we will all be happy. Stop wasting time to talk about dumping, instead buy on a dip.
riz410a

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:41:57 AM

New to Forum.

Hello all Deeponion Holders.

needfix24

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:04:39 AM

New to Forum.

Hello there! Also join us here in our community if you still don't have it.https://deeponion.org/community/ also here in discord. https://discord.gg/xBhJKhR.
Lots of exciting things occur there.
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:15:19 AM

One day I hope to see price at 20$. I'm sure it will hit $20 in 2-3 year time frame.
Money never sleeps  Wink

I really very sorry for people who bought at 18$ last december. It's really awful.
yeah it for sure after dumpers dump all for weak hands Cheesy but i think it will spike for ber months
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 02:51:04 AM

No matter how many times you say a lie, the truth always is going to show up.

Link to Verify with DeepVault (Download):
https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/boom-png.165359/

DYXQKf65kNGyAsQJnzGe7UErNnKKYKjizK

https://twitter.com/NextExchange/status/1006292556542562304 (Next.Exchange on Twitter)

Here comes the king, DeepOnion.

Lagoons

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:07:09 AM

No thanks  Grin Grin Tongue

Well I'm interested, and I'm listening to it.

Intro is a little loud compared to the guys talking, but it's about DO, and I like this coin.
Vigme86

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:43:10 AM

New to Forum.

Hello mate, welcome to the DeepOnion family, it's a good time to buy  Cheesy
mrchef111

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:45:15 AM

The market cap is so small it wouldn't take much to bring our price back up.

The dumpers are running out now, so we can start building again.
That is very true! In fact it has come up a little bit already which is nice. Probably have a bit of a retracement again, but hopefully not much.
mrchef111

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:49:45 AM

It was a great interview. You did very well Vokain! or should I say Vocain! lol
Pages: « 1 ... 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 [1411] 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: