Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:04:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 [1429] 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Vigme86

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:21:58 AM

wow that's a really awesome report Cheesy
really interesting

Onion not only has the strongest community growth, most active development team always releasing new updates and addons...

New exchanges and extra updates almost daily.

They are the ultimate privacy coin and altcoin with all technologies already implemented and those around the corner.

With growth like this and the technologies we have, future is very bright for any $Onion HODler. HODL, Stake, accumulate more if you can! Smiley

Poor poor dumpers.

Well I hope the dumpers will learn their lessons very soon. They will regret missing out on DeepOnion.

Do they ever learn  Grin
Kidding, sometimes dumpers are just newbies. Sometimes they just don't learn. Not everyone knows to recognize an opportunity.

Thanks for the report, really interesting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chaserdream11

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:27:45 AM

Deeponion price so cheap just ~13000 satoshi  , the bitcoin price down  have effect to the deeponion price ?

Its mainly due to free distribution.
People making up for their losses in other coins with DeepOnion.
But i think bottom is done.
Soon uptrend

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125662
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
nick1492

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:36:23 AM

Deeponion price so cheap just ~13000 satoshi  , the bitcoin price down  have effect to the deeponion price ?

Every one on the crypto world is affected. Market shy away at crypto from the time being. It's due to the losses they incurred on the Dec 2017 - January 2018 when the bubble pops. It will take some time before market returns to crypto. The good thing is the side lights. Where there is already an 800 billion ICO investment that was bought in 2018. When these investment starts at crypto, it will surely surpass 2017  peak of btc.

chenhaonan

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:37:10 AM

Recently I saw an Deeponion-like altcoins. It's very popular right now, you guys know who it is,someone doubted it plagiarized the Deeponion code. What do you think?

Zmaku

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:52:44 AM

Recently I saw an Deeponion-like altcoins. It's very popular right now, you guys know who it is,someone doubted it plagiarized the Deeponion code. What do you think?

They did and it is not a secret. That only confirms that this project is successful and that others want to copy its success.
They can never be better than DeepOnion as they have no development of their own and can only wait for DeepOnion to implement some feature to copy it so they will always be behind.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Ratio2112

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:34:12 AM

They did and it is not a secret. That only confirms that this project is successful and that others want to copy its success.
They can never be better than DeepOnion as they have no development of their own and can only wait for DeepOnion to implement some feature to copy it so they will always be behind.

Yes, they copied everything from DeepOnion: the code and the airdrop system. Fortunately, the source of DeepVault has not yet been disclosed and could not be copied. That's why not everything can be published open source on Github.
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:47:20 AM
Merited by groko271 (4)

Yes, they copied everything from DeepOnion: the code and the airdrop system. Fortunately, the source of DeepVault has not yet been disclosed and could not be copied. That's why not everything can be published open source on Github.
I noticed that they updated their roadmap recently with a plan to add enhanced privacy features in 2019 Q1... that is a convenient date that will give DeepOnion the time to release and test DeepSend before they copy it.

I hope DeepSend will remain closed source for at least a year before the code is released publicly. This way, anyone trying to copy us will have to survive a whole year before they get any privacy features for free. I think they'll need a 1-year-airdrop just to remain active. Actually, I hope DeepSend remains closed-source until ONION is widely recognized... this way, copying code can never be a concern.

DeepSend isn't a security feature so I don't mind if it remains closed forever.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Ratio2112

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:51:27 AM

I noticed that they updated their roadmap recently with a plan to add enhanced privacy features in 2019 Q1... that is a convenient date that will give DeepOnion the time to release and test DeepSend before they copy it.

I hope DeepSend will remain closed source for at least a year before the code is released publicly. This way, anyone trying to copy us will have to survive a whole year before they get any privacy features for free. I think they'll need a 1-year-airdrop just to remain active. Actually, I hope DeepSend remains closed-source until ONION is widely recognized... this way, copying code can never be a concern.

I agree, DeepSend should only be made public when it is recognised by everyone as a DeepOnion product.
derago21

Crypto Enthusiast!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:05:48 PM

Definitely, but not really sure how it works with DeepOnion's terms and policy to keep it open for public or private.
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:11:01 PM
Merited by derago21 (1)

Definitely, but not really sure how it works with DeepOnion's terms and policy to keep it open for public or private.
Nothing in our terms that state we will publish it publicly or keep it private. We control what we want to do with our feature. DeepVault code is still private and we are still advancing without releasing it to the public.

Actually, most of the public are ignorant about who owns what features. They don't care if DeepOnion was the first to implement something good. They only care about the most widely used coin. We need to establish our reputation among privacy advocates and privacy concerned users... if our value increase we will gain attraction and everyone will start talking about DeepOnion being the best privacy crypto (again, not referring to DeepSend, DeepVault or any other innovative feature implemented by us). When we gain momentum, we need to continue pushing to increase adoption.

The public wants the best, they don't care about innovative features or who created what. Example:

Alice: I want in on cryptocurrency. What is the best coin to buy?
Bob: Bitcoin is the best, but you can also buy ETH or something else.
Alice: NO, I'll buy bitcoin because it's the best I want the best for myself.
Bob: Why don't you do some research about ETH, it is more advanced than bitcoin and it has more features and innovation.
Alice: Ain't nobody got time fo dat!

see what I mean  Cheesy

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
derago21

Crypto Enthusiast!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:17:14 PM

Nothing in our terms that state we will publish it publicly or keep it private. We control what we want to do with our feature. DeepVault code is still private and we are still advancing without releasing it to the public.

Actually, most of the public are ignorant about who owns what features. They don't care if DeepOnion was the first to implement something good. They only care about the most widely used coin. We need to establish our reputation among privacy advocates and privacy concerned users... if our value increase we will gain attraction and everyone will start talking about DeepOnion being the best privacy crypto (again, not referring to DeepSend, DeepVault or any other innovative feature implemented by us). When we gain momentum, we need to continue pushing to increase adoption.

The public wants the best, they don't care about innovative features or who created what. Example:

Alice: I want in on cryptocurrency. What is the best coin to buy?
Bob: Bitcoin is the best, but you can also buy ETH or something else.
Alice: NO, I'll buy bitcoin because it's the best I want the best for myself.
Bob: Why don't you do some research about ETH, it is more advanced than bitcoin and it has more features and innovation.
Alice: Ain't nobody got time fo dat!

see what I mean  Cheesy

you bet bizul, makes sense!
cl37007

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:19:07 PM

Guys you should watch this video and spread the word.
How to Accept DeepOnion on Your Wordpress Website
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htGO_xOcuMI

Use DmAMYbRn5XhVDvGyo5iydNBamJidgpRikM to verify.

Excellent work there. Who is the target audience, just anyone with a wordpress shop online?
This is definitely information that needs to be made well known. Adoption across multiple platform will be a sure fire way to ensure DeepOnion's success

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
virtued

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:22:22 PM

Deeponion price so cheap just ~13000 satoshi  , the bitcoin price down  have effect to the deeponion price ?

Its mainly due to free distribution.
People making up for their losses in other coins with DeepOnion.
But i think bottom is done.
Soon uptrend

Yes, just remember this is a long-term hold. Whilst we will see less and less of these large dumpers because we distributed freely they will dump throughout our journey. Just remember to stay positive, it’s hard not to personally with the knowledge I’m invested in a great project.
paukerin

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:31:56 PM

regarding BTC‘s dominance in the overall market every Altcoin is affected.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1626250
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:45:50 PM

wow that's a really awesome report Cheesy
really interesting

Onion not only has the strongest community growth, most active development team always releasing new updates and addons...

New exchanges and extra updates almost daily.

They are the ultimate privacy coin and altcoin with all technologies already implemented and those around the corner.

With growth like this and the technologies we have, future is very bright for any $Onion HODler. HODL, Stake, accumulate more if you can! Smiley

Poor poor dumpers.
This shows that deeponion has reached a 75% turnover rate
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:00:57 PM

I agree, DeepSend should only be made public when it is recognised by everyone as a DeepOnion product.
A patent application might help with that.
Aurora Castro

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:04:46 PM

The best projects are in Deeponion and Deepsend will be part of it. Because that is where we find quality projects.
deeperx (OP)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 386

DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 02:29:09 PM

VoteCentral account setting page renewed
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/votecentral-stats-integrated-members-view-under-account-setting.38677/

Vigme86

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:34:15 PM

The best projects are in Deeponion and Deepsend will be part of it. Because that is where we find quality projects.

DeepSend will skyrocket DeepOnion to the moon, you can count on it
Ratio2112

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:07:59 PM

A patent application might help with that.

You're right, but you know that cryptospace evolves real quick and a project that steals a certain code can easily grow before the theft can be proven. Better not to risk.
Pages: « 1 ... 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 [1429] 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: