Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:20:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 [1528] 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297771 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
chaserdream11

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:26:41 PM

Happy Birthday DeepOnion and happy anniversary airdrop! Those who didn't take the time to register with VoteCentral must be regretting it by now.

Happy birthday to DeepOnion, and for the people that were not receiving airdrops there is still time to participate in VoteCentral and earn every 2 weeks rewards from this new airdrop style, where you support the project via VoteCentral and get ONIONs right into your wallet!

VoteCentral has been great till now. Hope to see more people participating in it.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125662
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
terrenceschroeder

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

I am a fan of Deeponion

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:28:29 PM

I don't think this coin has much of a future.

Totally premined and moderated announcement thread.
I believe you have better thing to do with your life, instead of showing your negative statement here. We are responsible for our action and considered everything well with this project. You don't have to worry about us.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
SokrieeE

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:44:15 PM

Impressive And DogLover's 2018 DeepOnion Roadmap

We want to personally thank each member of our community.  We want this year to end very strong and we will put in all of our effort to make sure we finish several contributions for the community.

Below you will see the roadmap we have been planning. We will start before the end of this month and will continue working hard all year. This will be a major e-commerce expansion for DeepOnion.

Thank you guys and the proposals will be coming soon! We will not accept any payment until each contribution is done.  Smiley

Sounds like an impressive roadmap  Grin
Forgive the pun, I've wanted to say this for a long time.
Congratulation deeponion team for completing impressive one year ,
Almost everyone love deeponion the technology ,marketing and impressive graphic design .
Good luck

Ratio2112

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:04:57 PM

We want to personally thank each member of our community.  We want this year to end very strong and we will put in all of our effort to make sure we finish several contributions for the community.

Below you will see the roadmap we have been planning. We will start before the end of this month and will continue working hard all year. This will be a major e-commerce expansion for DeepOnion.

Thank you guys and the proposals will be coming soon! We will not accept any payment until each contribution is done.  Smiley

Sounds like an impressive roadmap  Grin
Forgive the pun, I've wanted to say this for a long time.
Congratulation deeponion team for completing impressive one year ,
Almost everyone love deeponion the technology ,marketing and impressive graphic design .
Good luck

I'm ready guys! You guys will bring DeepOnion in top 100!
terrenceschroeder

I am a fan of Deeponion

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:05:03 PM

I believe you have better thing to do with your life, instead of showing your negative statement here. We are responsible for our action and considered everything well with this project. You don't have to worry about us.

I don't see the need of DeepOnion when we already have the Monero.
Do you know that Monero doesn't support IP Address Hidden, mobile wallet while DeepOnion does? DeepOnion has faster block time: 48 seconds compared to 2 minutes in Monero. The transaction fee of this project is even cheaper than Monero's. This is why I chose DeepOnion, not Monero.

larsbalzak

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:06:43 PM

Do you know that Monero doesn't support IP Address Hidden, mobile wallet while DeepOnion does? DeepOnion has faster block time: 48 seconds compared to 2 minutes in Monero. The transaction fee of this project is even cheaper than Monero's. This is why I chose DeepOnion, not Monero.

Nonsense, this project has only been thriving on hype and empty promises. The large volume is long gone and everyone is waiting for that pump to ditch their coins.

Remember the eBTC? This project has the same destiny.
terrenceschroeder

I am a fan of Deeponion

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:12:01 PM

Nonsense, this project has only been thriving on hype and empty promises. The large volume is long gone and everyone is waiting for that pump to ditch their coins.

Nevermind dude. If you are here to promote for Monero, I think you should get out soon. "I don't see the need of DeepOnion when we already have the Monero." I hope you won't say that with other privacy altcoin community?

chaserdream11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:24:42 PM

Here I'd advice everyone to invest in the IntenseCoin. This project will have a VPN running on their fucking blockchain. How cool is that??  Grin

Monero is also good option but his marketcap is already very big compared to the IntenseCoin.

You should find a different thread to shill your coin Smiley

bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:56:07 PM

Some of the fud similar to yours:
DeepOnion is a premine, it's a scam - We never asked for money and we successfully distributed 10 million coins to the public for free, even when there were multiple sabotage attempts.
DeepOnion has no features, it's a scam - DeepVault launched on October 2017, a blockchain innovation by DeepOnion. Also, DeepOnion one of the first coins to incorporate Tor into the wallet since day 1. Not a single IP address was leaked since the wallet was launched.
DeepOnion doesn't have Stealth Addresses - Incorporated already.
DeepOnion doesn't have a mobile wallet - Launched already.
DeepOnion was valued at $20 when the coin was distributed to the public for free... even when the devs became millionaires, they didn't dump their coins.
DeepOnion launched VoteCentral, a non-biased, balanced, voting system for community members.
New modern website and modern wallet.

Various shopping plugins on the way, DeepSend, new exchanges, the first implementation of a real decentralized lightening network supported by SmartContracts, DeepVault Web version, and more is planned.

Did you say empty promises? Keep in mind that this is a community project without funding or ICO... DeepOnion delivered much more than the majority of ICOs out there. You tell me if you can find a project that can match DeepOnion. In fact, I feel you are holding ONION secretly just in case the potential is real but you can't see it.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
mrchef111

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:21:46 PM

Awesome!! Great looking roadmap, I can't wait!
chaserdream11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:24:18 PM

DeepOnion is a premine, it's a scam - We never asked for money and we successfully distributed 10 million coins to the public for free, even when there were multiple sabotage attempts.
DeepOnion has no features, it's a scam - DeepVault launched on October 2017, a blockchain innovation by DeepOnion. Also, DeepOnion one of the first coins to incorporate Tor into the wallet since day 1. Not a single IP address was leaked since the wallet was launched.
DeepOnion was valued at $20 when the coin was distributed to the public for free... even when the devs became millionaires, they didn't dump their coins.
DeepOnion launched VoteCentral, a non-biased, balanced, voting system for community members.

Various shopping plugins on the way, DeepSend, new exchanges, the first implementation of a real decentralized lightening network supported by SmartContracts, DeepVault Web version, and more is planned.

Did you say empty promises? Keep in mind that this is a community project without funding or ICO... DeepOnion delivered much more than the majority of ICOs out there. You tell me if you can find a project that can match DeepOnion. In fact, I feel you are holding ONION secretly just in case the potential is real but you can't see it.

Great reply Bizul.
I want to screenshot all these fudders and reach them after some months.

Sad to see them not recognising all our progress.
Are we lacking in proper marketing ?

mrchef111

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:25:58 PM

today , the bitcoin price down and i never seen  before , the deeponion still stronger with good news is big coming ,i think this is best for our community .

As for me, DeepOnion price is already damn low now and hard to imagine that it can go lower Smiley
Yes! A great time to stock up on some more!
VaasDls

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:18:13 PM

We are very lucky to have Impressive and DogLover in our Team!

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1597766
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:14:37 PM

Great reply Bizul.
I want to screenshot all these fudders and reach them after some months.

Sad to see them not recognising all our progress.
Are we lacking in proper marketing ?

Agree with the great reply from Bizul...

I think the world just needs a bit more time to fully adopt to cryptocurrency... lots of people are still unaware of its existance.

Marketing DeepOnion yes, but crypto in general needs a bit of a kick in the arse Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
xpzycox

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:57:59 PM

I've finally received my physical coins today and couldnt be more happier!

I tried to create a GoldenOnion Smiley

The two gold coins are on top, #34 and #93, have a few sequential 626,627,628 then the rest in the 1100 area range.

Love love love them! Have to share full size detail image for all of bitcointalk to see! Unfortunately my phone camera doesnt quite do them justice Sad

File dl link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cl6rdsc45h5b2lk/GoldenOnion.JPG?dl=0
Use DqKmPwmAkbSVCSv7ZN8ZPr7FAhwGAqYi23 for verification

Thank you MisterLG! These will be one hell of a collectable in the future.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:21:27 PM

The two gold coins are on top, #34 and #93, have a few sequential 626,627,628 then the rest in the 1100 area range.

Love love love them! Have to share full size detail image for all of bitcointalk to see! Unfortunately my phone camera doesnt quite do them justice Sad

File dl link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cl6rdsc45h5b2lk/GoldenOnion.JPG?dl=0
Use DqKmPwmAkbSVCSv7ZN8ZPr7FAhwGAqYi23 for verification

Looks very nice.
I wonder, is the physical DeepOnion coins forged out of pure gold? Is it possible to engrave priv key on it?
xpzycox

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:28:00 PM

-quote snip-

Looks very nice.
I wonder, is the physical DeepOnion coins forged out of pure gold? Is it possible to engrave priv key on it?

Pure gold! I wish!!! Id be loaded Cheesy

Im not certain the actual metal content of the coins, but only 100 out of 1500 of them are 24k Gold Plated.

As for engraving a PrivateKey onto one, they are roughly about 1/4" in diamater bigger than a US Quarter, so you would need someone highly skilled to get a full privkey onto one of them. They HUGE, but I could see it being possible, might need a magnifying glass to read it/engrave it.

This was the first and probably only batch(may be another in the distant future...who knows)

The note I received with my order today stated that there is about 300 coins left total, and around 13 gold plated. If you buy 10 or more you get 1 gold plated coin for free. I bought 10 x 2 from the kickstarter website initially, then from their current home http://www.deeponioncoins.com

Only so many left then they will be gone forever!

Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:40:26 PM

-quote snip-

Looks very nice.

Pure gold! I wish!!! Id be loaded Cheesy

Im not certain the actual metal content of the coins, but only 100 out of 1500 of them are 24k Gold Plated.

As for engraving a PrivateKey onto one, they are roughly about 1/4" in diamater bigger than a US Quarter, so you would need someone highly skilled to get a full privkey onto one of them. They HUGE, but I could see it being possible, might need a magnifying glass to read it/engrave it.

This was the first and probably only batch(may be another in the distant future...who knows)

The note I received with my order today stated that there is about 300 coins left total, and around 13 gold plated. If you buy 10 or more you get 1 gold plated coin for free. I bought 10 x 2 from the kickstarter website initially, then from their current home http://www.deeponioncoins.com

Only so many left then they will be gone forever!
Thanks for detailed explanation, it really helped!
Well, no matter what, coins looks really amazing  Wink
chaserdream11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:33:24 AM

Received my physical coin today:)
Thanks MisterLG Smiley

ariosky

Activity: 240
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:41:23 AM

You have your left hand. Do you need the right hand? I like DeepOnion and I have some Monero as well. I do not see any problem. Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 [1528] 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: