Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:20:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 [1944] 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297791 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 01:13:44 AM

I think it would be highly advantageous to develop a relationship with the torproject.org team.

Yes,We need more effort
deeperx (OP)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 386

DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2020, 07:19:34 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2020, 08:09:46 AM by deeperx

DeepSend limit will be increasing next ONION wallet release.
Also DeepSend phase 2 announced.  
Here you can find more details https://deeponion.org/community/threads/new-deepsend-limit-discussion-vote-poll.43681/page-5#post-670910

DeepOnion Ukrainian Translation Is Now Live
Not long time ago we started translations newest DeepOnion website. And Ukrainian language was one of them.

Now Ukrainian website is live.

@escapefrom3dom made the translation!

You can see it here:
https://deeponion.org/uk/ (DeepOnion Anonymous Cryptocurrency - Private Transactions)

kenji1286

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 12:24:38 PM

Yes absolutely right, that's the way it is now. It's very opposite from the first time I saw this project, so crowded was talked about and it seemed to quickly become big, but now it seems to look like a withered tree

Yes,exactly.We are in a difficult time and I believe it will soon pass.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 01:42:42 PM

I think it would be highly advantageous to develop a relationship with the torproject.org team.

Yes,We need more effort
We need set team to conduct such activities and a clear roadmap/goal to acquire set of objectives. None of them right now exist in the system. Team should hire some marketing professional.
On a side note, Zcash and Dash can be traced or so, through Chainalysis- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254231.0
Isn't it the good time for us to be more promoted since Zcash users might switch? Looking for opinions.
deeperx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2020, 04:47:22 PM

Hi team
With new coming ONION wallet release we'll need DeepSend nodes need to hold minimum
2,500 ONION

We have already 19 DeepSend nodes here https://deeponion.org/nodes.php
Those DeepSend owners be prepared.

Stay tuned.

kk80586

Activity: 202
Merit: 13

I like coins. I love ONION.

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 06:12:55 PM

Thanks for the reminder!!

Verify this image at https://deepvaultonline.com
DhbpjgzUBmx18WqKj3sXk9pZFR4dHLZD8R

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
DeepFan

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 09:15:56 PM

DeepSend limit will be increasing next ONION wallet release.
Also DeepSend phase 2 announced. 
Here you can find more details https://deeponion.org/community/threads/new-deepsend-limit-discussion-vote-poll.43681/page-5#post-670910

Finally some news about development and not just a useless contest nobody is interested in. But to be realistic, this phase 1 of DeepSend should still be considered rather as a test phase even after increase of limit. USD equivalent will be still very low with current ONION price and without automatic splitting of the amount and sending it to different nodes, it is just a toy for a few geeks, not a competitive feature.

Even though phase 2 should solve this, the announcement about it is very vague, especially regarding the timing. Same with mentioning some further development without any details. This is not a way how to attract new investors.

Nevertheless, I appreciate that the voice of the community has been listened and the winning option from the poll will be implemented.

Yes. It is bitcointalk. But why do you don't talk with us?
Here are some users who have recently written constructive criticism and suggestions for improvement. What do you think about responding to them?
+1 and same question. Why no DEV team member engage with discussion here?

Indeed, Devs should have professional communication with the community here. It would indicate that the project is not dead as many people think. It would also be a free advertisement to new potentional investors.

Quote from: BossBee
link=topic=2683530.msg54579268#msg54579268 date=1591560900

This is one possibility, some community members want DeepOnion to become a deep web currency. Well, it would bring some attention, but it can cause problems with listings on reputable exchanges in the future so it should be considered carefully.
TroubleBuddy

Activity: 77
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 01:15:45 AM

Tor guys were already contacted at some point and told DeepOnion to fuck off. Why would they change mind now?
deeperx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 03:57:50 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2020, 11:58:38 AM by deeperx

Forum locked for sometime. there is an attack vector. We're working to settle it down.
Forum unlocked. Every one activate 2FA.

Also we contacted name.com about deepvaultonline.com to avoid hijack.

bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 06:57:09 AM

our team fast react on such alerts Smiley
i hope everything will be fine and my memes will not be removed from deeponion.org Cool

Pffrt

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 03:12:41 PM

USD equivalent will be still very low with current ONION price and without automatic splitting of the amount and sending it to different nodes, it is just a toy for a few geeks, not a competitive feature.
Who would use DeepSend for $6 or $60 or even $600. Well, it must be limited according to the monocolor because the nodes must have twice of the DeepSend tx amount. In that case, if we consider real scenerio, at current price, I doubt anyone would use DeepSend.
Most of the people who are concerned about such privacy, would do a tx of a few thousands worth coin at least. But that's not possible, right? Even if the system allow higher amount, how much node will we have and how much decentralized can we call DeepSend. I don't know. Please DEV team share some more details on it.

Why would anyone do DeepSend 30 times while they can be private with one tx in Monero or even with BTC mixing?

Forum locked for sometime. there is an attack vector. We're working to settle it down.
Forum unlocked. Every one activate 2FA.

Also we contacted name.com about deepvaultonline.com to avoid hijack.
Strange, why would anyone even do that? Are deepvaultonline accounts in risk now?
BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 05:25:10 PM

Has the team tried to apply for blockfolio alerts yet?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 09:03:07 PM

New wallet release will make DeepSend txs more useful. There was some people waiting for it and here it comes Smiley

ID to Verify with DeepVault App
DbwRDs7vBwXrnWJiPoFiGo6AGWJhaQxfxz

Download Image Here and Verify with DeepVault App
https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/1a-jpg.190328/

iDogLover

Activity: 176
Merit: 43

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 10:21:54 PM

Careful everyone, dont forget to add 2FA to your emails and any logins you have. Lots of bad people.

Verify above image with DeepVault:
Ds7A9wevsveU5p5pWc7EfsqWCYLipnBfzr

DeepFan

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 01:51:14 AM
Merited by dragonvslinux (1)

We need set team to conduct such activities and a clear roadmap/goal to acquire set of objectives. None of them right now exist in the system. Team should hire some marketing professional.
On a side note, Zcash and Dash can be traced or so, through Chainalysis- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254231.0
Isn't it the good time for us to be more promoted since Zcash users might switch? Looking for opinions.

Interesting news, but are we sure that DeepOnion transactions are really untraceable? Was there any third party analysis or review? Or we should just believe the Devs until proven it is not the case?

But let's assume DeepOnion is better than Zcash and Dash in terms of anonymity. Then it should be reflected in its marketing. If only a small percentage of users of these two coins switch to DeepOnion, it would be huge.

However, I read somewhere that most users of Zcash do not even turn on the privacy feature as it is optional so most of the transactions are public. And I assume similar will be applicable to Dash as its privacy feature is also optional. So it seems that current demand for anonymity is not that high as some people expect.

Therefore DeepOnion should either quickly develop DeepSend phase 2, get some independent privacy review and position itself as a top privacy coin to attract those interested in privacy or attract also other investors with something else, in case the demand for anonymity does not rise in the future. Of course, ideal would be both, but I understand that the resources are limited and the development takes time.

But for the time being, it can be at least clearly stated in the roadmap with estimated date. Yes, we came back to the missing roadmap. I saw more and more community members asking for a vision, strategy and roadmap. When it was possible to have it in the past, why is it not possible now?

USD equivalent will be still very low with current ONION price and without automatic splitting of the amount and sending it to different nodes, it is just a toy for a few geeks, not a competitive feature.
Who would use DeepSend for $6 or $60 or even $600. Well, it must be limited according to the monocolor because the nodes must have twice of the DeepSend tx amount. In that case, if we consider real scenerio, at current price, I doubt anyone would use DeepSend.
Most of the people who are concerned about such privacy, would do a tx of a few thousands worth coin at least. But that's not possible, right? Even if the system allow higher amount, how much node will we have and how much decentralized can we call DeepSend. I don't know. Please DEV team share some more details on it.

Why would anyone do DeepSend 30 times while they can be private with one tx in Monero or even with BTC mixing?

Yes, I am aware of current constraints with the nodes, therefore I call current DeepSend just a test version. Full version must have automatic splitting of the transaction amount and using multiple nodes or other mechanism enabling usage for much higher amounts in a user-friendly way, otherwise this feature is almost useless.

I highly doubt it, but even if so, we will not find out, because the Team decided to ignore the community here for some reason.
kenji1286

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 05:01:37 AM

Interesting news, but are we sure that DeepOnion transactions are really untraceable? Was there any third party analysis or review? Or we should just believe the Devs until proven it is not the case?

But let's assume DeepOnion is better than Zcash and Dash in terms of anonymity. Then it should be reflected in its marketing. If only a small percentage of users of these two coins switch to DeepOnion, it would be huge.

However, I read somewhere that most users of Zcash do not even turn on the privacy feature as it is optional so most of the transactions are public. And I assume similar will be applicable to Dash as its privacy feature is also optional. So it seems that current demand for anonymity is not that high as some people expect.

Therefore DeepOnion should either quickly develop DeepSend phase 2, get some independent privacy review and position itself as a top privacy coin to attract those interested in privacy or attract also other investors with something else, in case the demand for anonymity does not rise in the future. Of course, ideal would be both, but I understand that the resources are limited and the development takes time.

But for the time being, it can be at least clearly stated in the roadmap with estimated date. Yes, we came back to the missing roadmap. I saw more and more community members asking for a vision, strategy and roadmap. When it was possible to have it in the past, why is it not possible now?

Yes, I am aware of current constraints with the nodes, therefore I call current DeepSend just a test version. Full version must have automatic splitting of the transaction amount and using multiple nodes or other mechanism enabling usage for much higher amounts in a user-friendly way, otherwise this feature is almost useless.

I highly doubt it, but even if so, we will not find out, because the Team decided to ignore the community here for some reason.

A great analysis for people like me
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 08:03:31 AM

Next version: The maximum limit of deepsend is 1000 onions, and the current price is $60. Depends on the price of onion, as the price of onion fluctuates.No tangles. If no one uses it. It doesn't make sense to send up to 10 million onions
deeperx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2020, 09:15:10 AM

Hi Team!

Here i introduce one of feature will put ONION among the fastest syncing blockchain wallets.
Sync made easy and fast with DeepSync.

Want to watch the first video of it?

You can enjoy DeepSync Video here on our official channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdZ1pA1yfbQ

Once released adding private keys and syncing will be so fast and easy!

I'll have more great news stay tuned!

credit @obszoenling

bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 2225

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2020, 10:44:40 AM

Maybe they are bots?  Roll Eyes
Pffrt

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 10:48:50 AM

The optional thing was mentioned in the article. Because of this, most people just use Zcash without going for privacy. That's why I really like Monero where privacy is must- no optional.

It doesn't make sense to send up to 10 million onions
If you don't offer the feature they need, how will they use it? Imagine, one user want to use DeepSend to have untraceable payment. He want to send 10000 ONION worth of $600, will he have the patient of sending 10 times or he will just ignore ONION and use XMR? What do you think?
Pages: « 1 ... 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 [1944] 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: