Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:32:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RaiBlocks Rebrand to Nano?  (Read 845 times)
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:36:33 AM

Have heard that Raiblocks is potentially going to rebrand to Nano.

https://nanorai.com/

Colin LeMahieu has said we can expect some big news soon, and this could be it.

If true, it will help to even further Raiblocks price and adoption.

All speculation so far, but thats exactly what this part of the forum is for!

I've been filling my bags with Rai during the dip, hopeful this speculation turns into fact.

Thoughts?

Yes its finally rebranded to Nano. It was expected given a lot of clues were circulating around. Nano and Nanopay has a good ring to it. This also explains why the Binance listing is delayed so far. Once is comes to Binance expect it to go a lot lot higher. So anyone wants to get into this hype train now is the right time.

For people who are unaware of Raiblocks/ Nano, its basically what Bitcoin should have been. Nano enables quick, Fee-less, scalable micro transactions. Its works on the concept of Block Lattice. Though the coin is still in development, the dev team is highly active and interactive with its community. At the end it all comes down to adoption rate. And hope that happens in 2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:41:26 AM

i think we will see some serious pumping of RaiBlocks/Nano which had its re-brand yesterday if i am not mistaken.
sadly i am on none of the exchanges that have this coin listed! for the past day i have been watching the potential profit slipping away right under my finger Cheesy

right now it is 183000 satoshi. lets see how much higher it will go so i can regret it even more...

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:39:26 AM

Rail block want to rebrand to nano and that is a good sign for this project just like antshare to neo and darkcoin to dash. It will scale fast after rebranding if the rebranding success and i hope it will be successfull. Maybe this coin will be the next neo. But not goes to neo price because of differentciance of coin supply.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cryptowizze

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:51:02 AM

i like the name, its better for marketing and getting adopted by the general public....smart move on their part.
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:54:07 AM

Rebranding is good but I dont think its gonna launch to new heights yet, the market is still very red so everyone is cautious. They will not pump coins to new heights especially ones that are already in the top like Nano with Rank 22. We have to wait for market to become alive again to see real movement.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:48:06 AM

Good news, I like everything! The news has already reflected on the course. I am confident that when the markets recover, there will be even greater growth.

toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:02:51 AM

Strictly speaking, I'm not sure why a rebrand should send it to "new heights", but time and time again, it happens.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:04:54 AM

I believe in Raiblocks, now Nano more than any other small capped altcoins, including IOTA.
Nano introduces a really good technology that can compete with bitcoins blockchain technology.
We all know that rebranding is welcomed well in this community, and this means that Nano marketing team is working as well as their development team.
We will all see a huge increase when it hits on Binance
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:13:19 AM

I think rebranded is a good idea as Nano's name is better for marketing. In the past, Raiblocks was more well-known as a faucet rather than the project itself so rebranding is a good idea. I also like the user interface of the wallet they displayed on their website.
chocobo21

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:13:50 AM

I am not a hater but it looks like they try to copy Neo, Neo used to be Antshare but then the price went up a lot so they decide to rebrand it. Raiblock is doing the same thing, it used to be just a few cents now it's at around 20 bucks. Now they decide to rebrand it into Nano. I think the name is good and easy to remember, their marketing team are doing a great job. But I am not planning to buy it cuz I think already missed the Raiblock Train anyways.
Dikobit

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:35:57 AM

Yeah a lot of coin do this kind of move, and usually it pay off
codewench

Activity: 93
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:34:09 PM

Why woud you not be interested in a coin thats completely decentralised, instant and completely free with transactions costs?

Completely decentralized? Nope! RaiBlocks/Nano maintains everyone's balance in the cloud. When you transact, this action is bounced up to the cloud allowing the cloud to adjudicate double spends.

The bad part: AFAIK, there is no security on the balance list. A node that just came online can't be sure it received the correct state.
thew3apon

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:41:58 PM

Found a new name so charisma. I am thinking of buying a little from the Kucoin stock market and keeping it long term in these bad times.
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:56:16 PM

Great idea! With so many coins out there names do matter, a stupid name and I'll jump past it during research, not to say Raiblocks is a bad name but Nano would grab my attention a lot more than Raiblocks would.

Should have a good year this one, I can see it in the top 10, currently ranked #22
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:14:20 PM

I like. I hope that after the rebranding the Nano will begin to grow and develop. I wish good luck to the project!

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:57:57 PM

Listing on OKEx (February 02 08:00 UTC)
https://coindar.org/en/event/nano-xrb-listing-on-okex-2765
HODL to the moon

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:23:17 PM

XRB is it already rebranded? On some exchanges the old name is still showing. Quite confusing!

FredStringbet

Activity: 35
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:45:21 PM

I like the new name!
Canbow1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:41:48 PM

XRB is it already rebranded? On some exchanges the old name is still showing. Quite confusing!

No need for confusion, just to make it not confusing for who doesn't know Rai history, they are conducting a slow shift.
Atomino

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:07:20 AM

The name, site and logo are cool now!
If there was not the bitgrail problem...
Now it is going up; hope it will not stop this climb because the project deserves.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: