Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:59:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Token Sale] 🛡🔗Easydex-50% Revenue Sharing Decentralised Crypto Exchange🛡🔗  (Read 699 times)
EasyDex (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 04:02:13 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 05:58:30 PM by EasyDex

EasyDex believes that many of the barriers to mass adoption of cryptocurrencies can be solved by leveraging the various strengths of existing technologies and services applied in new ways to overcome the weaknesses in others. Furthermore by developing and integrating with new technologies we can provide an easy to  use and highly efficient means of facilitating global trade and introduce many new people to the benefits of cryptocurrencies. EasyDex is built on the Bitshares Decentralized Exchange as through this platform we can offer very low transaction fees coupled with very fast transaction times. We will accomplish our goals by the creation of many services including but not limited to:

• A simplified, more intuitive proprietary UX/UI for the Bitshares platform with embedded services
  • Tethered crypto and fiat assets transparently matched with a greater amount of the asset in our wallets and accounts
  • A fast and inexpensive payment system that is easy for both merchants and customers to use
  • A simplified API for easy integration
  • A smart contract/dapp building engine and hosting service for the upcoming EOS platform

Other services will eventually include a marketplace, CFDs, margin trading/lending, a blockchain blogging platform and many  more.

CHECK OUT OUR AWESOME TEAM.

EASYDEX.BP The token for you.

PORTFOLIO BUILDER TOKENS
EasyDex Portfolio Builder tokens EASYDEX.PB on the DEX) are designed for investors who want to maintain an ever-expanding portfolio of a variety of crypto tokens. Holders of EasyDex Portfolio Builder tokens receive regular sharedrops of all of the crypto assets for which EasyDex runs bridge services in the amount of 50% of the market fees collected on the decentralized exchange. Since we are constantly adding new tokens on our bridge services, these tokens will allow holders to quickly grow a large, diverse portfolio.
Since each token added to the bridge services requires an investment on the part of EasyDex in terms of both back-end infrastructure and development, we will only add tokens that our research has shown will have a future and maintain or increase their value.
EasyDex Portfolio Builder tokens have a maximum supply of 1 million tokens. We concluded  an initial token presale of 100 thousand tokens available on the decentralized exchange for a cost of 30 BTS each. Following the initial presale there will be an EOS-style token campaign in which tokens will be distributed each day to people who donated to the pool based on their donation level. 800 thousand tokens will be distributed in the campaign. The remaining 100 thousand tokens will be distributed through contests, bounties, and as rewards to people that have helped EasyDex.

NOTE: The Eos Style campaign will start from Monday (05/14/2018) During this period, the investors can buy the tokens at our EasyDex exchange. https://Exchange.easydex.net/market/EASYDEX.PB_BTS. Also, we are not having any ICO or crowd fundings. It all depends on the investors will.

EasyDex.PB Token Sale has Begun.

The token campaign will work similarly to the EOS token campaign. However, instead of on Ethereum we will be running it on Bitshares. There are some other differences between the EasyDex Portfolio Builder token campaign and the Eos distribution. Much of this has to do with the fact that there will only be 1 million PB tokens ever made with 900,000 distributed during the campaign. The rest will be used for rewarding people who have benefitted us and to promote the token and the service. Since this is the case and since the early buyers will have a greater benefit from the tokens as they will be receiving the sharedrops all during the campaign, we decided that instead of having a fixed amount of tokens each day that we would have a certain amount for the first week and it will increase each week. The first week 500 tokens will be distributed per day based on how much each user contributed to the pool that day. After the end of the first week, the number will be increased to 1000 per day. In this way we will continue to increase the number of tokens distributed each day by 500 every week for 3 weeks until we reach 2000 tokens per day. The token sale will then continue until all tokens have been distributed. The final day an initial 1000 tokens will be distributed.

• All contributions to the pool must be in the Bitshares asset (BTS).
  • To contribute to the pool users simply transfer the amount of BTS they would like to contribute to the Bitshares account easydex-pool.
  • The minimum contribution is 10 BTS. Contributions less than 10 BTS will be considered a donation.
  • Each day at 5:00 UTC the next day's allotment of PB tokens will be transferred to the easydex-pool account and any funds transferred after that time will be counted towards the next day.
  • The contributions for that day will be tallied and the tokens distributed to the people who contributed within 24 hours.
  • PB tokens will be distributed to the accounts that contributed to the pool so make sure you transfer your contributions from the account you would like your tokens transferred to.

If you don't have BTS but would still like to participate in the token campaign there are ways to do so. The best way to do this would be to use either our fiat bridges or crypto gateways. Instructions for using these gateways and bridges can be found under the Deposit/Withdraw menu option in the side menu at https://exchange.easydex.net. You can then trade the corresponding EasyDex asset for BTS. We will ensure liquidity in these markets by trading the BTS gained during the campaign for these assets.

EasyDex is Up and running smoothly. You can learn more at www.easydex.net,

Join our Discord to be frequently be updated about us. Discord

You can also join our . Telegram.

Follow Us on Twitter.

Follow our Blog: Medium

Download our whitepaper. here

Email Us At: support@easydex.net.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EasyDex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 07:45:51 PM

https://medium.com/@easydex/how-easydex-is-changing-the-way-you-do-crypto-fd3639f5db26
chiefmappster

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:56:14 PM

Totally agree. I love the advantages EasyDex offers over other Bitshares platforms.

The four distinct adavnatges I like are the following:
 - Fiat on and off ramps.   This solves the problem of getting fiat dollars into the Bitshares platform and out of the platform.
 - Password recovery services.  This solves the problem with users of Bitshares losing their password and/or losing access to Bitshares for a variety of reasons.  First of its kind in the Bitshares ecosystem.
 - Better user experience. With EasyDex, my trades are executed faster and and the layout is easier to use.  Will definitely help bring Bitshares to the mainstream with this experience.
-  Portfolio Builder.  This is a game-changer that allows holders of the EasyDex.PB token to get sharedrops from the gateways it operates.  That means when gateways are opened up like BTC, ETH, and SMOKE for example that holders of EasyDex.Pb will get a piece of every transaction that goes through these gateways. An epic way to build and diversify your crypto holdings.

If you want to know more about EasyDex here is a neat article with more information:

https://steemit.com/easydex/@chiefmappster/why-easydex-is-the-best-way-to-access-bitshares

Let's bring cryptocurrency to the mainstream and help many achieve their dreams in the process.
mad_max777

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:52:23 PM

I was interested to learn more about your platform, I really want to believe that everything described above is true. just looking, will write your opinion here.
EasyDex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:11:32 PM

I was interested to learn more about your platform, I really want to believe that everything described above is true. just looking, will write your opinion here.
Thanks for your interest! We've entered beta phase since we started this thread and you can try our services now at https://exchange.easydex.net and read more about our services at https://easydex.net. So far we've implemented the first 2 things on the list. Since there are already 2 groups already building the third thing on the list we are undecided if we will work with one of them or implement our own system. The fourth option is currently in development and we will be integrated in several platforms including Smoke.network (aka smoke.io) and the new whaleshares platform amongst others that haven't announced themselves yet. The last item on the list can't fully be developed until Eos mainnet release and we're keeping our devs really busy at the moment but that is something we definitely will be building in the future.
manishmike

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:51:25 PM

I’ve been using this for over 2 weeks now. And I can tell, the team has done a really great job. I’ve spoken to the team and they are really helpful. As queries are solved in ease. The team have put in an effort and are constantly improving it.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:15:10 PM

Hi,

I have tried to access this new exchange it says updated but i have troubles on accessing it. When i tried to surf it out the site loads for almost 30-45 seconds even i do have a fast internet and a high end pc.When it load up it shows like this.

Failed to sync with the API server

Please verify that your computer clock is correct.

Once you've synchronized your clock, please refresh this page.<br/><br/>If your clock is already correct, the API server you're using could be out of sync. In that case, please try a different server from the list below.

My clock settings were correct and identifying on how to fix it but i do fail. Is this site dead? Or its just me?
EasyDex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 04:18:07 AM

Hi,

I have tried to access this new exchange it says updated but i have troubles on accessing it. When i tried to surf it out the site loads for almost 30-45 seconds even i do have a fast internet and a high end pc.When it load up it shows like this.

Once you've synchronized your clock, please refresh this page.<br/><br/>If your clock is already correct, the API server you're using could be out of sync. In that case, please try a different server from the list below.

My clock settings were correct and identifying on how to fix it but i do fail. Is this site dead? Or its just me?

Hello, thanks for bringing to our Notice the load time. We will look onto it.

About the server sync error, please check which server you’ve chosen. You can click on the drop down and chose the closest node. For e.g., if you are from America, try using the American node.

If it doesn’t help, we invite you to our Discord server where we will try to solve your issues more closely.

We are not a dead exchange. The team works constantly to add many features. We also have Fiat gateway.
_areurdayle_

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:29:15 AM

Heard about this project and decided to take a bold step trying it out. Firstly, the easydex interface is simple and easy to use. Created an account with them in less than 30 seconds, and they have an option for password recovery incase you lose it.
Also had hands on their exchange platform and it was so easy sending and withdrawing assets. You all should try it out because easydex is about to change the world of Bitshares exchange.

Register here https://exchange.easydex.net/
manishmike

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:32:17 AM

Heard about this project and decided to take a bold step trying it out. Firstly, the easydex interface is simple and easy to use. Created an account with them in less than 30 seconds, and they have an option for password recovery incase you lose it.
Also had hands on their exchange platform and it was so easy sending and withdrawing assets. You all should try it out because easydex is about to change the world of Bitshares exchange.

Register here https://exchange.easydex.net/

True. The password recovery saves a lot of your time and money...
manishmike

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:33:45 AM

Hi,

Hello, thanks for bringing to our Notice the load time. We will look onto it.

About the server sync error, please check which server you’ve chosen. You can click on the drop down and chose the closest node. For e.g., if you are from America, try using the American node.

If it doesn’t help, we invite you to our Discord server where we will try to solve your issues more closely.

We are not a dead exchange. The team works constantly to add many features. We also have Fiat gateway.

As answered by EasyDex, you just need to change your server node that shows as a drop down at the error page.
johnskotts

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:48:31 PM

EasyDex

I was introduced to Easydex by a very good friend of mine, we are part of a discord group. In are group we learn/teach crypto currency. Mostly anything to do with blockchain/block-producing/mining/trading/exchanges 100 crypto...most of all promote project we find of value, reward and most of all secure.

EasyDex is creating a faster, more intuitive interface, to provide excellent customer service. With a active fiat/bridge build on bitshares platform, and have some really cool benefits with, crypto gateways!!! Allowing you to set your own miner fee for withdrawals of relevant assets without charging any other deposit or withdrawal fee and instantly providing the txid of the withdrawal, so you can track the transaction while you're waiting for it to confirm.

EasyDex Portfolio Builder tokens (EASYDEX.PB on the DEX) were designed for investors who want to maintain an ever-expanding portfolio of a variety of crypto tokens. Holders of EasyDex Portfolio Builder tokens receive regular share drops of all of the crypto assets for which EasyDex runs bridge services…

Below I will provide link to Easydex wallet
https://exchange.easydex.net/welcome

telegram:  https://t.me/easydex.
Discord: https://discord.gg/JPva8DS.
subreddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/EasyDex/
Twitter at https://twitter.com/EasyDexOfficial.

Thank you
John Skotts

PS:In my next post I will review the rewarding benefits of using EasyDex
_areurdayle_

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:19:37 PM

I have been fondling round this Bitshares exchange and am loving it. One thing I really like about it is that On EasyDex, you can set your own miner fees for withdrawals of relevant assets without charging any other deposit or withdrawal fee and instantly providing the transaction ID of the withdrawal so you can track the transaction while you're waiting for it to confirm.

Also the transactions are very fast, once you send any assets, it immediately reflects on the other accounts. Kudos to the team for this great work
EasyDex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:36:06 PM

EasyDex

I was introduced to Easydex by a very good friend of mine, we are part of a discord group. In are group we learn/teach crypto currency. Mostly anything to do with blockchain/block-producing/mining/trading/exchanges 100 crypto...most of all promote project we find of value, reward and most of all secure.

EasyDex is creating a faster, more intuitive interface, to provide excellent customer service. With a active fiat/bridge build on bitshares platform, and have some really cool benefits with, crypto gateways!!! Allowing you to set your own miner fee for withdrawals of relevant assets without charging any other deposit or withdrawal fee and instantly providing the txid of the withdrawal, so you can track the transaction while you're waiting for it to confirm.

EasyDex Portfolio Builder tokens (EASYDEX.PB on the DEX) were designed for investors who want to maintain an ever-expanding portfolio of a variety of crypto tokens. Holders of EasyDex Portfolio Builder tokens receive regular share drops of all of the crypto assets for which EasyDex runs bridge services…

Thank you
John Skotts

Glad you liked it. We are working on more updates and we are sure you’ll like it.
manishmike

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:44:33 PM

I have been fondling round this Bitshares exchange and am loving it. One thing I really like about it is that On EasyDex, you can set your own miner fees for withdrawals of relevant assets without charging any other deposit or withdrawal fee and instantly providing the transaction ID of the withdrawal so you can track the transaction while you're waiting for it to confirm.

Also the transactions are very fast, once you send any assets, it immediately reflects on the other accounts. Kudos to the team for this great work
True, bts is the fastest and the most active network in cryptocurrency. Also, the EasyDex team is working on making EasyDex more and more better.
manishmike

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:16:22 PM

EasyDex

Thank you
John Skotts

EasyDex’s team are hardworking and helpfu. 😇
johnskotts

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:17:11 PM

EasyDex

Thank you
John Skotts

Easydex,

Well here I am again. Researching and learning about Easydex. The more I’m reading the more I’m loving this Dex...EASYDEX

Basically Easydex will be rewarding 50% of the pool collected, MARKET FEES, and will redistribute back to the Hodlers...according to each of...There contribution.

EasyDex Portfolio Builder

1. PBToken Contribution starts today;      ( 5:00 UTC) May 14, 2018
2. Hodl one asset; PBToken
3. 50% of market fees gained, divided by contribution, to each hodler.
4. List of gateways on exchange;
-Bitcoin
-Litecoin
-Steem
-SBD
-Golos
-Golos Gold
-Eos
-Bitcoin Cash
-Z-cash
-Dash
-Monero
5. 100,000 PBTOKEN for rewards;
A. 500 tokens per day, distribution ( depending on each contribution )
B. 1000 PBTOKEN per day, (after the first week)
C. 2000 PBTOKEN per day, (after 3 weeks) until all tokens distributed.
D. Final day 1000 more PBTOKEN WILL ALSO BE INCLUDED, as a added gesture of appreciation.

So basically win, win to start...again I’m still learning and research, in my next post I’ll go a little deeper in the model of the platform.

Thank you

John skotts
EasyDex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 04:24:02 PM

EasyDex

Thank you
John Skotts

Easydex,

Well here I am again. Researching and learning about Easydex. The more I’m reading the more I’m loving this Dex...EASYDEX

Basically Easydex will be rewarding 50% of the pool collected, MARKET FEES, and will redistribute back to the Hodlers...according to each of...There contribution.

-Bitcoin
-Litecoin
-Steem
-SBD
-Golos
-Golos Gold
-Eos
-Bitcoin Cash
-Z-cash
-Dash
-Monero
D. Final day 1000 more PBTOKEN WILL ALSO BE INCLUDED, as a added gesture of appreciation.

So basically win, win to start...again I’m still learning and research, in my next post I’ll go a little deeper in the model of the platform.

Thank you

John skotts

Thank you for informing the readers, we’ve added the token campaign details to the forum. We will also work on adding more gateway tokens.
You can also suggest us which tokens to be added and we shall work on them.
manishmike

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:09:11 PM

EasyDex

Thank you
John Skotts

Easydex,

-Bitcoin
-Litecoin
-Steem
-SBD
-Golos
-Golos Gold
-Eos
-Bitcoin Cash
-Z-cash
-Dash
-Monero

Thank you

John skotts

Will you be investing? I’m going to invest few for sure.
_areurdayle_

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:42:11 PM

EasyDex made it so much easier opening an account in two options, both with password recovery options just incase anything happens in future. I have created accounts using both and I must say this is the next big exchange platform.
I will be giving updates on my discovery with the EasyDex exchange platform. Stay tuned
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: