Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 09:06:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Token Sale] 🛡🔗Easydex-50% Revenue Sharing Decentralised Crypto Exchange🛡🔗  (Read 712 times)
johnskotts

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:13:58 PM

EasyDex made it so much easier opening an account in two options, both with password recovery options just incase anything happens in future. I have created accounts using both and I must say this is the next big exchange platform.
I will be giving updates on my discovery with the EasyDex exchange platform. Stay tuned

Easydex

Well I’m back again to go a little deeper on this beautiful new platform, as it name states, very easy indeed...

It seems bitshare platform, as simple as it is to use, and fees are at a minimum, as stated before, here you can arrange your own transfer fees, to transfer. As well in bitshares there seems to be an issue that Easydex is tackling head on...

Recovery of funds, basically on bitshares, if you loose your password, well you lost your funds, but Easydex is creating a bridge to recovery here. As long as you have your username you can access your funds on the DEX.

And of course the bridging of fiat/crypto, as its states EasyDex...it’s in the name. Or is it in the pudding. Simply say Easydex will be a super fast, super safe, and Extremely EasyDex

Easydex

Thank you
manishmike

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:01:14 AM

EasyDex made it so much easier opening an account in two options, both with password recovery options just incase anything happens in future. I have created accounts using both and I must say this is the next big exchange platform.
I will be giving updates on my discovery with the EasyDex exchange platform. Stay tuned

Did you know? In case you want to use your account in all devices, you should create a web wallet. Else local wallet.
EasyDex (OP)

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:22:55 AM

Hopefully we can cross 100k active users.
manishmike

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:12:57 AM

Easydex

Well I’m back again to go a little deeper on this beautiful new platform, as it name states, very easy indeed...

It seems bitshare platform, as simple as it is to use, and fees are at a minimum, as stated before, here you can arrange your own transfer fees, to transfer. As well in bitshares there seems to be an issue that Easydex is tackling head on...

Recovery of funds, basically on bitshares, if you loose your password, well you lost your funds, but Easydex is creating a bridge to recovery here. As long as you have your username you can access your funds on the DEX.

And of course the bridging of fiat/crypto, as its states EasyDex...it’s in the name. Or is it in the pudding. Simply say Easydex will be a super fast, super safe, and Extremely EasyDex

Easydex

Thank you

EasyDex will be doing great in the future... surely they will be a well know Exchange
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:22:19 AM

You can check how share is working in kucoin exchange.
manishmike

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:16:28 AM

That is exactly what EasyDex is doing i think. But they are giving 50% weekly I think... Kucoin gives lesser.
EasyDex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:57:10 AM

Hi there! We are a Dex which rewards 50% of the trading fees revenue to the EasyDex.pb token holders. If you are a holder, be assured that your earning potential in the future will be significantly high. Do read more and follow the instructions given in the page 1.
_areurdayle_

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:01:25 AM

Back again at my analysis. Currently they're offering easydex tokens called easydex.pb if you invest early. More details about that coming soon. I need to get full hand information so I can share it with y'all.
EasyDex is gonna change the way we trade on crypto. EasyDex token campaign has officially started.
Check this for full info
It's your chance to earn some easydex.pb tokens. To know more about #easydex.pb check out the amazing blog. https:/[Suspicious link removed]/ggEmHO8wzy
Join our discord to interact with us:
https:/[Suspicious link removed]/wt9hnhCAHR
Stay Tuned for more.
#Bitshares #Bitcoin #Eth #EasyDex
manishmike

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:15:44 AM

Back again at my analysis. Currently they're offering easydex tokens called easydex.pb if you invest early. More details about that coming soon. I need to get full hand information so I can share it with y'all.
EasyDex is gonna change the way we trade on crypto. EasyDex token campaign has officially started.
Check this for full info
It's your chance to earn some easydex.pb tokens. To know more about #easydex.pb check out the amazing blog. https:/[Suspicious link removed]/ggEmHO8wzy
Join our discord to interact with us:
https:/[Suspicious link removed]/wt9hnhCAHR
Stay Tuned for more.
#Bitshares #Bitcoin #Eth #EasyDex

They have mentioned about the token campaign on the threat...😀
heyimsnuffles

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:22:24 AM

I have just made my first transfer using Easydex and investing in the PB token. I think this is a really good idea and you can find more informtion about it here. We are in the beginning stages of the massive crypto adoption phase of the public and easydex is here to make things easier on the CONSUMER. Give them a try.

You can find more information on the EasyDex portoflio builder token and how to invest in them here:
https://steemit.com/easydex/@easydex/the-easydex-portfolio-builder-token-campaign-20180514t124227842z-post
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 01:06:25 PM

EasyDex is the only current exchange with a password recovery feature that they keep completely offline for everyone in the case that it is needed. This has been one MAJOR hurdle for decentralized exchanges and EasyDex took that leap and are trying to find a middle ground. Password recovery is a 100% must have (in some way) for mass adoption in this world.
manishmike

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:15:40 PM

EasyDex is the only current exchange with a password recovery feature that they keep completely offline for everyone in the case that it is needed. This has been one MAJOR hurdle for decentralized exchanges and EasyDex took that leap and are trying to find a middle ground. Password recovery is a 100% must have (in some way) for mass adoption in this world.

Totally, we need password recovery option. Many people have lost their money because they lost their password.
johnskotts

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:47:10 PM

Totally, we need password recovery option. Many people have lost their money because they lost their password.

Hi. I couldn’t agree more, bridging, recovery, and control you minimum fees for transfer, is AMAZING!!! What else is EasyDex going to come up with. The suspense is easy. Looking foward to options on this platform. My the gateways be endless and rewarding for all...don’t forget the REWARD POOL TOWRDS CONTRIBUTION, wrote about in in my previous posts. Thank you
manishmike

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:45:21 PM

Hi. I couldn’t agree more, bridging, recovery, and control you minimum fees for transfer, is AMAZING!!! What else is EasyDex going to come up with. The suspense is easy. Looking foward to options on this platform. My the gateways be endless and rewarding for all...don’t forget the REWARD POOL TOWRDS CONTRIBUTION, wrote about in in my previous posts. Thank you

I agree with the transfer fees control. That’s amazing feature. Also, I’m sure they are going to add many tokens into the exchange.
johnskotts

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:15:38 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 05:32:31 PM by johnskotts

EasyDex is the only current exchange with a password recovery feature that they keep completely offline for everyone in the case that it is needed. This has been one MAJOR hurdle for decentralized exchanges and EasyDex took that leap and are trying to find a middle ground. Password recovery is a 100% must have

I agree with the transfer fees control. That’s amazing feature. Also, I’m sure they are going to add many tokens into the exchange.
EasyDex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:30:16 PM

The Day one token sale has been completed successfully and the contributors to the pool have been sent their tokens.
Day #Two token sale has commenced and you can send Bitshares to “easydex-pool”. Minimum is 10 Bts as contribution.
Note: the tokens will be sent to your within 1 hour of 24 hours ending.

IF YOUR ARE SENDING FROM THE EXCHANGE. PLEASE REMEMBER TO USE YOUR BITSHARES/OPENLEDGER/EASYDEX ACCOUNT NAME AS MEMO SO THAT WE CAN SEND YOU THE TOKENS.
manishmike

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:43:33 PM

The Day one token sale has been completed successfully and the contributors to the pool have been sent their tokens.
Day #Two token sale has commenced and you can send Bitshares to “easydex-pool”. Minimum is 10 Bts as contribution.

IF YOUR ARE SENDING FROM THE EXCHANGE. PLEASE REMEMBER TO USE YOUR BITSHARES/OPENLEDGER/EASYDEX ACCOUNT NAME AS MEMO SO THAT WE CAN SEND YOU THE TOKENS.

Awesome!!! Will be investing next week. Hope no one invests then.... 😂😂😂
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:50:54 PM

I want to make sure we have the time correct. This is on the Steem Post and the bitcoin talk post...

----------------------------------------------------------------------
All contributions to the pool must be in the Bitshares asset (BTS).
To contribute to the pool users simply transfer the amount of BTS they would like to contribute to the Bitshares account easydex-pool.
The minimum contribution is 10 BTS. Contributions less than 10 BTS will be considered a donation.
Each day at 5:00 UTC the next day's allotment of PB tokens will be transferred to the easydex-pool account and any funds transferred after that time will be counted towards the next day.
The contributions for that day will be tallied and the tokens distributed to the people who contributed within 24 hours.
PB tokens will be distributed to the accounts that contributed to the pool so make sure you transfer your contributions from the account you would like your tokens transferred to.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

since these were distributed at 17:00 UTC....is this 12 hours off, or am I messing something up?

johnskotts

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:02:52 PM

I want to make sure we have the time correct. This is on the Steem Post and the bitcoin talk post...

To contribute to the pool users simply transfer the amount of BTS they would like to contribute to the Bitshares account easydex-pool.
The minimum contribution is 10 BTS. Contributions less than 10 BTS will be considered a donation.
Each day at 5:00 UTC the next day's allotment of PB tokens will be transferred to the easydex-pool account and any funds transferred after that time will be counted towards the next day.
The contributions for that day will be tallied and the tokens distributed to the people who contributed within 24 hours.
PB tokens will be distributed to the accounts that contributed to the pool so make sure you transfer your contributions from the account you would like your tokens transferred to.

since these were distributed at 17:00 UTC....is this 12 hours off, or am I messing something up?

Like I previously stated, in my post. This is a great reward pool, “funny I wish no one invest that week” bit truly I wish all join, the more the better, along with the daily reward, we also get the fees as well...again another award one can enjoy from this easy, Easydex. Loving the name totally. Easydex is the future,  all the success, to the king and queen. Good luck
EasyDex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:03:40 PM

Like I previously stated, in my post. This is a great reward pool, “funny I wish no one invest that week” bit truly I wish all join, the more the better, along with the daily reward, we also get the fees as well...again another award one can enjoy from this easy, Easydex. Loving the name totally. Easydex is the future,  all the success, to the king and queen. Good luck

17:00 UTC TO 17:00 UTC Next day.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: