Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:13:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Token Sale] 🛡🔗Easydex-50% Revenue Sharing Decentralised Crypto Exchange🛡🔗  (Read 699 times)
manishmike

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:57:46 AM

‪#Day 2: The day 2 token sale was completed successfully and we will be sending the tokens to the contributors soon. Day 3 Token Sale Campaign has started. Contact us on discord for more info: https://discord.gg/AcwEZnE ask us your question and we will help you. ‬

The Devs have been very responsive to the community on both discord and telegram, they get back to the customers and issues VERY QUICKLY!

Yes this team seems to be more and more amazing as I keep interacting with, any question foward to them is directed in seconds and is full clear and transparent...I just love when I see hands on, on something they love. They love this DEX and it’s showing. As stated rewards go out daily. This is work 24/7...congratulations EasyDex

For a beautiful job well done. My hats off to you...keep those PBToken coming, see you soon on discord...not only a learning, but extremely fun as well...!!!❤️ Please keep sharing and giving. Thank you and again. All the succes in the world.

Hey buddy, did you mean to type something or only quote?.
johnskotts

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:04:50 AM

I will add to this, Easydex and the PBToken...

I am an investors in cryoto, Easydex will be more. I am a hodler as well, Easydex will be more, how do I know this...it’s easy...Easydex believes in services and support in lighting speed first, and I see it hands on Easydex, and with this team, rewards is priority to them. Recovery is an asset to your assets. Bridging Multiple coins to work on Easydex, as well all bitshare platforms...plus many more features that I’m learning. Which I will allow the Easydex team to make official...I love surprises!!! Join them team once again on discord/ official hang out this Saturday...look in my previous post for link as well, check them out on twitter. Give them a tweet. Thank you and good luck all...
mann77

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:53:01 AM

EasyDex made it so much easier opening an account in two options, both with password recovery options incase anything happens in future. I have created accounts using both and I must say this is the next big exchange platform.
I will be giving updates on my discovery with the EasyDex exchange platform. Stay tuned

Yes you are right it's a great exchange, with Easydex everyone can open an account in a minute. It's pretty easy. I love this exchange.
EasyDex (OP)

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:34:20 AM

EasyDex made it so much easier opening an account in two options, both with password recovery options incase anything happens in future. I have created accounts using both and I must say this is the next big exchange platform.
I will be giving updates on my discovery with the EasyDex exchange platform. Stay tuned

Yes you are right it's a great exchange, with Easydex everyone can open an account in a minute. It's pretty easy. I love this exchange.

Glad you like it, we are making things better and better.
manishmike

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:36:45 AM

So true, I love this exchange. Also, the EasyDex.pb token is a good concept and will give us weekly earnings without doing anything
manishmike

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:37:35 AM

Glad you like it, we are making things better and better.

Waiting to see the new update 😎
EasyDex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:42:05 AM

News: If you are an active discord user and frequently chatting in easydex, you are eligible for random easydex.pb token giveaway. Don't forget to join. And spread the news.  discord.gg/AW6sXZx
johnskotts

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:38:24 PM

News: If you are an active discord user and frequently chatting in easydex, you are eligible for random easydex.pb token giveaway. Don't forget to join. And spread the news.  discord.gg/AW6sXZx

This is true. You are reading a random winner, I’ve said it before and I’ll ssy it again. Such a beautiful, amazing and easy to get along with team. Here’s a quick run down.

EasyDex

Is a decentralised Cryptocurrency Exchange (DEX), that is built on Bitshares Blockchain.

Benefits:
1: Password Recovery (amazing)which other Dex built on Bitshares lack. True.
2: Easy to use UI (in the name)
3: Hardworking team trying to constantly make things better for us. ( 24/7)
4: Allows users to create their own tokens.
5: Decentralised And Decentralised
6: Quick transactions as lightening
7: Manual adjusting Withdrawal fees.

Visit: Discord link

https://discord.gg/bdsDP3T

For more information join discord. The moderators and Administration is just amazing truly amazing. Hands on all.

Thank you
_areurdayle_

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:00:00 PM

EasyDex is the cryptocurrency exchange platform on Bitshares blockchain that has easy user interface and most importantly password recovery option, it's also decentralized and transactions on this platform are fast
heyimsnuffles

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:27:40 PM

This is why Password Recovery is essential to Mass adoption. A bridge between decentralization and convenience.

https://steemit.com/crypto/@heyimsnuffles/easydex-is-the-first-in-the-game-here-folks-20180517t221857251z-post
manishmike

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:39:47 AM

News: If you are an active discord user and frequently chatting in easydex, you are eligible for random easydex.pb token giveaway. Don't forget to join. And spread the news.  discord.gg/AW6sXZx

This is true. You are reading a random winner, I’ve said it before and I’ll ssy it again. Such a beautiful, amazing and easy to get along with team. Here’s a quick run down.

EasyDex

Is a decentralised Cryptocurrency Exchange (DEX), that is built on Bitshares Blockchain.

Benefits:
1: Password Recovery (amazing)which other Dex built on Bitshares lack. True.
2: Easy to use UI (in the name)
3: Hardworking team trying to constantly make things better for us. ( 24/7)
4: Allows users to create their own tokens.
5: Decentralised And Decentralised
6: Quick transactions as lightening
7: Manual adjusting Withdrawal fees.

Visit: Discord link

https://discord.gg/bdsDP3T

For more information join discord. The moderators and Administration is just amazing truly amazing. Hands on all.

Thank you

Those 7 points are very much true and the team are really amazing....
manishmike

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:40:48 AM

This is why Password Recovery is essential to Mass adoption. A bridge between decentralization and convenience.

https://steemit.com/crypto/@heyimsnuffles/easydex-is-the-first-in-the-game-here-folks-20180517t221857251z-post

Password recovery was very much needed on the Bitshares related Dex. Glad that EasyDex made it possible.
manishmike

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:41:33 AM

EasyDex is the cryptocurrency exchange platform on Bitshares blockchain that has easy user interface and most importantly password recovery option, it's also decentralized and transactions on this platform are fast

And also a great team.
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 02:19:37 PM

The FIAT gateway is open for business.

I found this article and it is clear proof that it is up and running. And for a wire transfer under 24 hours is quite impressive IMO

https://steemit.com/easydex/@kimchi-king/world-s-first-fiat-deposit-via-easydex-is-complete
manishmike

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:25:58 PM

I found this article and it is clear proof that it is up and running. And for a wire transfer under 24 hours is quite impressive IMO

https://steemit.com/easydex/@kimchi-king/world-s-first-fiat-deposit-via-easydex-is-complete
I read this article too. It’s very well written.
EasyDex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:03:13 PM

Thank you for sharing this with us.
johnskotts

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:31:03 AM

Thank you for sharing this with us.

I agree with kimch-king in the article above, “the only thing to fear is fear itself” JFK Nothing to fear while using fast, safe and simple Easydex. As well I’ll provided a link how to get started with Easydex...
👇👇👇
https://steemit.com/bitshares/@ash/bitshares-easydex-wallet-registration-and-recovery-process

Thank you

Fearless Trading

_areurdayle_

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:14:20 PM

Do you know you can also create your own tokens on EasyDex exchange platform, and the admins are easily accessible on any of their social media handles. EasyDex is going to take over the exchange platform. Go and register and start enjoying the benefits.
EasyDex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:28:49 PM

Do you know you can also create your own tokens on EasyDex exchange platform, and the admins are easily accessible on any of their social media handles. EasyDex is going to take over the exchange platform. Go and register and start enjoying the benefits.

Yes we allow easy creations of tokens. The tokens are created by Bitshares Dex.
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:44:44 PM

I just figured this out but if you want to be able to withdraw you will need to get verified to withdraw any fiat. You can deposit up to 5k a month but withdrawing you have to get verified. Rules are Rules I suppose
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: