Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:05:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin at today's price has the potential to moon (x10-x100)?  (Read 307 times)
ccarew (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:18:52 PM

Thoughts?

I'm thinking might be year of the dag (byteblock..raiblocks...iota)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:26:25 PM

I think there are many more coins in the market which has ended up with the development of the projects and hence ultimately going great with the coin prices. For me I'm considering to invest into XRP, XEM, IOTA, ETH, ADA and XVG. This is my portfolio for this year and I'm going to hold them at least for next 6 months. I will double check the investment in between and if see the huge pumps then might sell them to rebuy more ad thus increase my investment value. The list is perfect according to me because the experience tells me these coins will be spiked soon. XRP already shown great heights but it is not going to be the end yet. It has started showing us the new ETH of the 2018 and thus it is becoming the centre of investment for me. After it I believe in XVG for its slow and steady growth which is next pot XRP you can say. The market will be caught real soon and better invest in it before its to late. :-)
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:04:33 PM

XVG is not slow and steady, it is more pump and dump. The best coins for 2018 are the other privacy ones like XSPEC and Deeponion. Otherwise for slow and steady go for one of the better known coins like NEO which will definitely rise in 2018

muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:13:32 PM

The best coins for 2018 are the other privacy ones like XSPEC and Deeponion.

Well the 2nd is a known scamcoin, maybe the first too? Do people get paid to push XSPEC here in the forum even when they have no sig? I asked this before and got no answer.

Anyway as far as DAG.. Maybe look into Oyster Pearl... That one is still LOW..... Rai and Iota are very high you know.... Oyster Pearl is only erc20 tho but it uses Iota for their product.

As many people say 2018 is the year of privacy coins I suggest Zoin and Colx, as they are based on Zcash and Pivx but much, much lower valued so far. Colx is already better than Pivx so that might be huge gains. Possibly x50. Likely x20. Kind of like Verge but actually they DO have big communities of developers (who could use some donations, especially Colx because they do it for the COMMUNITY).

Anyway, as for Iota again.. And Raiblocks.. They will probably gain if the market gains.. And maybe even beyond that. But I think it might be a bit difficult to reach x10 or even x20 NOW. If I should choose one for long term, thats stable even with smaller gains, Iota is probably the much safer bet than Raiblocks. But I did make all my x20 and x30 gains with the low cap coins as mentioned, not the ones already high.

Another interesting one is IOT Chain, but you will need to sign up on asian exchanges, may be very well worth it.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 06:18:07 PM

i wish i know wich coin will grow that much in mater of month. but i can sugest you to invest in XVG TRX and IOTA. Go with ETH is pretty save if you still learn 

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
muenze

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:21:27 PM

i wish i know wich coin will grow that much in mater of month. but i can sugest you to invest in XVG TRX and IOTA. Go with ETH is pretty save if you still learn  

Why XVG (Verge) and Tron (TRX) now? I mean I love them. I just made x30 on both. Why do you think you will make x30 now still or even x50? Do you think they will become bigger than Bitcoin?! Honest question.

I try to understand different views and find it interesting why you would buy them now that people already made x30 or even x50.

Do you look at the market cap of these coins? Like when something is at $3bn you know it would need to go to $90bn to gain x30? So if you invest in a $100m or $20m market cap coin, it could go to $300m, or even $3bn maybe some day right? But to go to $90bn just seems... well, almost impossible.

Shouldnt you learn from those who make x50 and invest like them? In low cap coins as Linda, Zoin, Colx, Oyster Pearl and so on? Just like the people who bought Verge and Tron when it was still at $50m market cap? Who bought Raiblocks, Neo when they were still low?

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
tauceramica

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:21:52 PM

XVG is not slow and steady, it is more pump and dump. The best coins for 2018 are the other privacy ones like XSPEC and Deeponion. Otherwise for slow and steady go for one of the better known coins like NEO which will definitely rise in 2018

xVG and raiblocks completed their price rallies. You better look for more stable ones with higher market caps. I mean one coin can bring you 100% profit in 1 day, but this is very risky. If you pick the wrong one, the rest is a nightmare.
muenze

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:28:59 PM

xVG and raiblocks completed their price rallies. You better look for more stable ones with higher market caps. I mean one coin can bring you 100% profit in 1 day, but this is very risky. If you pick the wrong one, the rest is a nightmare.

So your strategy is to buy expensive, the more expensive the better? Because its more stable?

Corporate Action Platform

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:32:55 PM

BitShares to the Moon!!!!
muenze

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:31:58 PM

Watch Oyster Pearl go x10 this week, I could be wrong tho Tongue

cherryscarlett

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:36:11 PM

Thoughts?

I think it's possible that the x10 or x100 tokens should be in the ICO project, not altcoin, because ICO is more profitable.

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:37:01 PM

Thoughts?

Check out ZRX, NAV and Aeternity. All low market cap with the potential to go 10x. My personal favorite is ZRX (0x).

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
fhl182

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:40:43 PM

Mincoin will hit new exchanges soon and it has very low marketcap.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:41:07 PM

Thoughts?

DGB has certainly that potential, I think its quite undervalued at the moment and will definitely grow high in the upcoming months.
Siacoin could be another one, its also quite low on its value at the moment.
AA_Bitcoin

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:00:16 PM

I'd say XRP and ADA. What are your thoughts on these coins?

chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:01:15 PM

Why not go through some of the whitepapers of some Alts so you will know better if this coin is worth the invest invest of balantly hearing the shilling of people on the internet? Check the road-map and if the developers have accomplished it. Most of the time every new checkpoint passed in the road map will read to a price up and will reach a stability point.

One of my own personal experience is investing in Request Network (REQ). Their goal is to become the Paypal of Crypto and I believe it will be. REQ is on track with their road-map. The price went from $0.3 to $0.7, now that they have their product on test net.

Also diversify you portfolio in case one coin fails instead of going all in. I still have to go through features of many coins. Currently my portfolio has BTC, XRB, IOTA, REQ, ARK, NEO and some smaller amounts of PRL, DBC, BNTY.
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:08:28 PM

Everyone who invests in any coin for long term thinks of their coin to be the one that will make 10x or even 100x long term. However this is not the case. In a bull market everyone is an expert. Just make sure the coin you want to buy should have strong fundamentals and ongoing development around it. Also if you are looking for 10x or more, its current market cap should be low.

KennyOmega

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:11:00 PM

i think Oyster Pearl is finally getting the Attention it deserves so maybe it will go x2 - x5
sibnia

Activity: 602
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:39:58 PM

Thoughts?
I do not know your plans and objectives, but in this situation you could consider the SwissBorg project (CHSB) for studying and further making a decision on investing one of the parts of your bank.
The project deserves attention!!!
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:03:18 PM

Almost all the coins in top list of coinmarketcap are pumped these days. It is not advisory to invest in pre pumped coins since they are more prone to depreciate in price. At the current market rate Eidoo coin is the best to invest in since it has more than doubled in price in the past few days. The coin has great potential and it's ICO was a bang on. The ICO was successful in its goals and raised more than they needed. The platform is launched and has developed over the days. The eidoo coin will surely rise more in the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███