Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:28:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ENDED]GBX-The Crypto Harbour.Gibraltar-based Crypto Exchange&Token Platform  (Read 42366 times)
Xantrax

Activity: 827
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:12:39 PM

How are the selection be done? Will there be a process being published like what coinbase did ?
paskal_navi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:29:50 AM

We are pleased to announce that True Global Ventures has joined the GBX Sponsor Firm network. CEO of GBX @NickCowanGSX said, "Real due diligence on token sale projects will only serve to make the industry stronger as a whole. Welcome TGV."
https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/true-global-ventures-joins-the-gbx-sponsor-firm-network-d1b1253dd883
paskal_navi

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:09:10 AM

How are the selection be done? Will there be a process being published like what coinbase did ?
Firstly the main cryptocurrencies will be listed and then the selection will be done according to the GBX sponsor's rules.
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:22:26 AM

On which exchanges do you plan to add your token? Are negotiations with large exchanges going on?
piggyfrog

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:43:49 AM

The GBX team are here today at the London Blockchain Expo 2018! Come visit us at booth 52 for a chat about what we have planned, ICOs and Cryptocurrencies in general.
piggyfrog

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:14:39 AM

On which exchanges do you plan to add your token? Are negotiations with large exchanges going on?

We cannot disclose this information, however, want to convince you that our intention is to list RKT on multiple exchanges  - we want to ensure maximum liquidity and price transparency for RKT holders. We will carefully consider other potential exchanges, taking into consideration their onboarding procedures for participants, integrity, and systems safeguards. We will also be listed on GBX when we are fully operational
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:33:39 AM

Can you tell, please, when you going to launch exchange? In this month? You will have discounts for trading fees with your tokens like this have a lot of other exchanges with own tokens?
Really, I'm also worried about this situation. I see in the telegram only advertising about the cool exchange, but already in the middle of April and the exchange is not working yet.

https://gbx.gi/news/

You can find latest news on that page recently announced a big partnership so there is no question on the credibility of this project. Have patience they are preparing to take this big step very soon in future it will be worth for it to keep faith into this project.

I see, that they have a conferences. some big partnership and working. But Im waiting for main news and product- their exchange And just want to know about date. at last approximate Smiley
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:42:47 AM

We cannot disclose this information, however, want to convince you that our intention is to list RKT on multiple exchanges  - we want to ensure maximum liquidity and price transparency for RKT holders. We will carefully consider other potential exchanges, taking into consideration their onboarding procedures for participants, integrity, and systems safeguards. We will also be listed on GBX when we are fully operational

This sounds great soon this announcement will come about listing on new exchanges I like this project because of this spirit which you are showing to make sure to keep the growth healthy. I also believe soon this will reach on a wonderful place everything is looking very positive.
paskal_navi

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:50:37 AM

Nick Cowan and the GBX Asia team in Singapore today for the GBX Sponsor Firm meetup. Good synergies in building a healthy blockchain ecosystem for all!
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:58:04 AM

This sounds great soon this announcement will come about listing on new exchanges I like this project because of this spirit which you are showing to make sure to keep the growth healthy. I also believe soon this will reach on a wonderful place everything is looking very positive.
Surprising low price for a token. ICO ended very quickly, and not many investors were able to buy tokens. now the price allows you to buy cheaper than the ICO. This opportunity should be used.
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:12:59 AM

Surprising low price for a token. ICO ended very quickly, and not many investors were able to buy tokens. now the price allows you to buy cheaper than the ICO. This opportunity should be used.

What makes you think that the price will be lower than at ICO? As far as I know, the token has not yet been added to the exchange.
AndreyRocker

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:40:02 AM

What makes you think that the price will be lower than at ICO? As far as I know, the token has not yet been added to the exchange.
Token has long been traded on exchanges. Here's a link to the list of exchanges http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rock/#markets
On Qryptos there is a good amount to buy at a low price.
jscholz

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:19:43 AM

Token has long been traded on exchanges. Here's a link to the list of exchanges http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rock/#markets
On Qryptos there is a good amount to buy at a low price.

Thats probably to be expected when the platform is still waiting on tokens to be listed. As more get added and the demand builds that is where it will be useful to hold RKT.
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:34:07 AM

Low price? You're wrong!
1.19x USD
1.84x ETH
1.22x BTC
Now the price of the token is kept at a high level. Although in my opinion the token is greatly underestimated. But we need to wait for the launch of the platform.
AndreyRocker

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:15:07 AM

Low price? You're wrong!
1.19x USD
1.84x ETH
1.22x BTC
Now the price of the token is kept at a high level. Although in my opinion the token is greatly underestimated. But we need to wait for the launch of the platform.
With the launch of the platform, such prices as today we can never see. And so I'm surprised why there are no volumes, and why few people buy a token.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:24:07 AM

With the launch of the platform, such prices as today we can never see. And so I'm surprised why there are no volumes, and why few people buy a token.

They are very close to launch their own exchange and a wonderful project is about to start their ICO campaign. These are good sign to buy more even trade is so low but dev is very active so that I also will do agree with price on that level won't remain for long time soon it will boost.
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:01:45 AM

Exchanges are so popular nowadays. everyweek a new exchange project is raising up. But most of them are unaware about governmental rules about cryptocoins. GBX is full compliance with the Europian Union Regulations and Laws so i think gbx project will be one step ahead of others. It can make good competition to other projects Smiley
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:04:01 AM

The website is impressive, detailed information about road maps, tokens and platforms. The purpose of this platform is also very useful as an efficiently oriented stock exchange with integrated financial services and a financial system. I'm delighted with this project
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:23:20 PM

The website is impressive, detailed information about road maps, tokens and platforms. The purpose of this platform is also very useful as an efficiently oriented stock exchange with integrated financial services and a financial system. I'm delighted with this project
Of course, everything is done perfectly and you have not yet gone to the telegram stickers. All is well, but when there are real news, not real stickers.
fancybread

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:59:49 PM

Thanks for your support of the project Smiley Please make sure to stay tuned for more information and updates as they come. Joint the GBX Telegram group here Smiley https://t.me/GBXCommunity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: