Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:54:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ENDED]GBX-The Crypto Harbour.Gibraltar-based Crypto Exchange&Token Platform  (Read 42364 times)
michaellykins

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:25:52 PM

Nick Cowan, CEO of GSX/GBX , on a panel with Sian Jones: GFSC, Joey Garcia: Isolas, and Vikram Nagrani: Hassans. Topic:  "Gibraltar's proposition for FinTech" Location: KPMG eSummit in Gibraltar

KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:50:23 PM

The summits are very good and I'm happy for the team, but it seems to me that in April the exchange should start working.
It seems that we invested not in the exchange, but in the summits.
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:30:55 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 09:05:00 PM by hufflepuff4life

The summits are very good and I'm happy for the team, but it seems to me that in April the exchange should start working.
It seems that we invested not in the exchange, but in the summits.

We have been working hard with our partners at Quoine on getting everything ready to deliver our GBX exchange enhanced with Worldbook. After numerous meetings and communications, we now realise there will inevitably be a delay to our target date of the end of April - but please believe me when I say we are dedicating everything we’ve got at opening the best possible platform for our users, so keep the faith!
TheCraMan

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:42:47 PM

is there a specific document, webpage, that contains exact listing requirements on GBX?

Give this a read https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/a-clear-path-forward-listing-utility-tokens-at-gbx-and-security-tokens-at-gsx-35c2ba3e6359
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:40:56 PM

We are excited to announce our latest addition to the Sponsor Firm network, AmaZix, the world's leading community management firm for Blockchain and Crypto projects.

“I see many strong links between our vision here at the GBX and that of AmaZix. Their self imposed high standards and that they work with only the very best projects in the industry are traits we also aspire to,” said Nick Cowan, CEO of the GBX." 

https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/amazix-joins-the-gbx-sponsor-firm-network-b6643c11f2d7
jscholz

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:36:46 AM

We are excited to announce our latest addition to the Sponsor Firm network, AmaZix, the world's leading community management firm for Blockchain and Crypto projects.

“I see many strong links between our vision here at the GBX and that of AmaZix. Their self imposed high standards and that they work with only the very best projects in the industry are traits we also aspire to,” said Nick Cowan, CEO of the GBX." 

https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/amazix-joins-the-gbx-sponsor-firm-network-b6643c11f2d7

Its a great partnership if I do say so myself Wink
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:51:33 AM

The price is much down in ETH maybe you should expect a push from the listing Traceoto then on the platform, that's just a question to the team when the exchange itself will be launched?

They should must list RKT to bigger exchanges. Qryptos very small exchange. Such strong project and price now very low, when whole market grow.
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:56:01 AM

The price is much down in ETH maybe you should expect a push from the listing Traceoto then on the platform, that's just a question to the team when the exchange itself will be launched?

They should must list RKT to bigger exchanges. Qryptos very small exchange. Such strong project and price now very low, when whole market grow.
I agree, listing  in bigger exchanges would incremet the market of the token and raise it's value.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:12:02 AM

Qryptos is not a small exchange but they have very complicated system to trade there and there is no way to take withdraw without having a verified profile this could be a reason why people don't like this kind of exchange. Binance will be great addition this will make this journey much faster than before.
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:16:59 AM

Many investors like the low price. And I'm very glad that the token is very cheap now, because I'm buying more tokens. And when the project launches its platform, the price will be much higher.
paskal_navi

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:51:18 PM

Get access to our team and join the blockchain and crypto revolution over in our Telegram community, where we continue the conversation. https://t.me/GBXCommunity  #CryptoHarbour
trader_999
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:02:16 PM

Qryptos is not a small exchange but they have very complicated system to trade there and there is no way to take withdraw without having a verified profile this could be a reason why people don't like this kind of exchange. Binance will be great addition this will make this journey much faster than before.

Qryptos has a big growth potential same as GBX. Its not really hard to get your profile verified by KYC/AML procedure. By the way Qryptos and GBX(ROCK) are partners Cool
frcat

Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:47:11 AM

Qryptos has a big growth potential same as GBX. Its not really hard to get your profile verified by KYC/AML procedure. By the way Qryptos and GBX(ROCK) are partners Cool

May be Cryptos potential exchange. But we need good exchange, not potential. And people want not pass KYC. Thats why price so low for RKT I think.
Dynika

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:27:04 AM

May be Cryptos potential exchange. But we need good exchange, not potential. And people want not pass KYC. Thats why price so low for RKT I think.
I need a good exchange, so I don't mind going through the KYC procedure. I don't see anything wrong with that. And Cryptos terrible exchange-support responds within a month.
comradepay

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:48:13 AM

This exchange is blatantly overstating its trade volumes. In reality, their volumes are very low. Just because of this I did not like this exchange

bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:23:20 AM

This exchange is blatantly overstating its trade volumes. In reality, their volumes are very low. Just because of this I did not like this exchange

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/qryptos/

It has only $25M trading in last 24 hours and standing on #50 in exchange ranking by volume. I also think this is not a big exchange but their policies are really strict than is the reason why it has no attraction from users.
paskal_navi

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:48:46 AM

Dear Community,
Here's a full list of all the members in the GBXGrid Sponsor Firm network. Watch this space, as we have many more exciting announcements to come as support for the CryptoHarbour continues to grow around the world.
https://gbx.gi/gbx-sponsor-firm/
comradepay

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:41:18 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/qryptos/

It has only $25M trading in last 24 hours and standing on #50 in exchange ranking by volume. I also think this is not a big exchange but their policies are really strict than is the reason why it has no attraction from users.
Personally, I would not mind to go through a full verification on this exchange. But there are too many fake trading volumes. At least 30% of $25 million are fake volumes

wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:00:10 AM

Tell me, when will the working version of the product be ready? What exchanges can I buy a token at?
piggyfrog

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:00:41 AM

Tell me, when will the working version of the product be ready? What exchanges can I buy a token at?
During our trip to Asia, we also spent a great deal of time with our partners at Quoine and we have been working hard with their team on getting everything ready to deliver our GBX exchange enhanced with Worldbook. After numerous meetings and communications, we now realize there will inevitably be a delay to our target date of the end of April - but please believe me when I say we are dedicating everything we’ve got at opening the best possible platform for our users, so keep the faith! .You can buy RKT on Quoinex, Qryptos and IDEX.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: