Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:18:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ENDED]GBX-The Crypto Harbour.Gibraltar-based Crypto Exchange&Token Platform  (Read 42358 times)
TheCraMan

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:09:48 PM

May I know what getting this partners venture firms from your exchange? They invested money and got tokens as well? And how you will collaborate with them?

Great question Gembira, To answer your first question and last question please see here: https://gbx.gi/gbx-sponsor-firm/

Question 2:  Each Sponsor will stake a fixed amount of Rock Tokens (to be held in GBX escrow) for 12 months, equivalent to 0.5% of the total tokens issued through each token sale that they are sponsoring and which are admitted to trading on GBX.

Innovative fee and staking mechanisms will help ensure Sponsors have a shared ethos to grow GBX with responsibility and accountability.

So if 100 tokens were issued at $1 in the token sale on the GRID then 0.5 i.e. $0.50 worth of RKT will be required as a stake from the Sponsor firm.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paskal_navi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:15:47 AM

Dear ROCKers,

The Crowdvilla ICO is now live. Please register your interest now on the GBX GRID as Crowdvilla requires a 14 day cooling of a period between registering your interest and contribution. All early participants will receive a 30% bonus.
https://platform.gbx.gi/grid/crv

michaellykins

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:45:23 AM

Infinitus Token Sale Admitted for Launch on GBX GRID! You can see the full article on Medium at the link below =)

https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/infinitus-token-sale-admitted-for-launch-on-gbx-grid-c110ca3ee1c9
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:54:00 AM

May I know what getting this partners venture firms from your exchange? They invested money and got tokens as well? And how you will collaborate with them?

Great question Gembira, To answer your first question and last question please see here: https://gbx.gi/gbx-sponsor-firm/

Question 2:  Each Sponsor will stake a fixed amount of Rock Tokens (to be held in GBX escrow) for 12 months, equivalent to 0.5% of the total tokens issued through each token sale that they are sponsoring and which are admitted to trading on GBX.

Innovative fee and staking mechanisms will help ensure Sponsors have a shared ethos to grow GBX with responsibility and accountability.

So if 100 tokens were issued at $1 in the token sale on the GRID then 0.5 i.e. $0.50 worth of RKT will be required as a stake from the Sponsor firm.

12 month after ICO date or 12 month since they bought tokens? And at which price they bought tokens ? (I mean this Sponsor).
michaellykins

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:59:04 PM

Question 2:  Each Sponsor will stake a fixed amount of Rock Tokens (to be held in GBX escrow) for 12 months, equivalent to 0.5% of the total tokens issued through each token sale that they are sponsoring and which are admitted to trading on GBX.

12 month after ICO date or 12 month since they bought tokens? And at which price they bought tokens ? (I mean this Sponsor).

The price will be that .5% of the tokens issued. This will vary ICO to ICO. The 12 months starts from the time the application is approved though =) Any more questions?
Sitimunirah

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:14:53 AM

Great to see that we can do fiat withdrawals.
Any fees for it? And how much the maximum amount?
michaellykins

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:53:22 PM

10,000 USD per day and 50,000 USD per month for withdrawal limits. Daily max number of USD withdrawal transactions is 2. With a flat withdraw rate of 70 dollars. Any other questions?
Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:19:15 PM

Can we have some updates please

The community has some concerns during the testing period
I am sure that all token holders we would like to remain loyal and giving some RKT may help this situation
TheCraMan

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:40:41 PM

I am sure that all token holders we would like to remain loyal and giving some RKT may help this situation

Hey Aegean,

All updates can be found here: https://t.me/GBXannouncements
Sitimunirah

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:39:41 AM

10,000 USD per day and 50,000 USD per month for withdrawal limits. Daily max number of USD withdrawal transactions is 2. With a flat withdraw rate of 70 dollars. Any other questions?
Okay that is great, the fiat withdrawal fee is 70 dollar no matter how big or small the fiat withdrawal amount?
That is quite alot imho, will the team reduce it later?
Sitimunirah

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:41:08 AM

Hey Aegean,

Lol, you want free RKT?

Btw admin, when will GBX do the massive marketing, there are only few people that know this exchanges
It got huge potential to be like other big exchanges
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:54:56 AM

Nothing contrary to say over the potential since this space needs this kind of exchanges which to play the role of bridge between two economies. They are pretty well aware of the importance of marketing but that I think will come later when everything is connected and synchronizing perfectly on the platform. Price are continuously cheaper for the functionalities platform will provide.
michaellykins

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:30:19 AM

GBX just approved the newest sponsorship firm! Check out all the details below:

https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/ramparts-approved-as-gbx-sponsor-firm-16fbe2d0ac30
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:48:14 AM

The price will be that .5% of the tokens issued. This will vary ICO to ICO. The 12 months starts from the time the application is approved though =) Any more questions?

So they have discount in 50% from ICO price? Why you selling tokens after ICO with so big discounts? Its not a fair to investors.
michaellykins

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

So they have discount in 50% from ICO price? Why you selling tokens after ICO with so big discounts? Its not a fair to investors.

You seem to be misunderstanding, That is not the price. That is the amount of RKT required to stake. .5 % of the total amount in RKT tokens.
Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:40:16 PM

Hey Aegean,

Thanks for your reply
paskal_navi

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:09:23 PM

CEO FORTnightly Message - 10/08/18

Hi ROCKers,

It’s the summer season which means, for many of our Community, the holiday season. While Europe has been engrossed with an unprecedented heatwave, here at the GBX we’ve been hard at work. Let’s kick off with the news.

As you are aware, the GBX Digital Asset Exchange is now live and open to the public. In our first two weeks we have been really pleased with the account opening procedures, deposit and withdrawal processes as well as the feedback from the community.

On the back of that significant milestone, I am thrilled to share further developments over the last couple of weeks.

1. New tokens on the GBX GRID
As you may have seen, the GRID is filling up fast:

The Õpet Foundation’s token issuance has been admitted to launch on the GBX. The Õpet token, OPET, will be available for sale, supported by Sponsor Firm Venture Capital Network (VCN).

https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/%C3%B5pet-admitted-to-the-gbx-grid-38e14cef2e45

The Singapore-based Sponsor Firm Venture Capital Network (VCN) has successfully submitted a new token issuer, Infinitus, and their token INF to the GBX GRID. For more information about the Infinitus Project, please visit:

https://gbx.gi/news/infinitus-token-sale-admitted-for-launch-on-gbx-grid/

Crowdvilla announced the start of the their token sale on the 6th August on the GRID. The initial Early Access Pre-Sale phase ends on August 31 with 30% bonus. There is a 14 day cooling off period before the contribution can be made, so make sure you register your interest before the 16th August to take advantage of the early access bonus. You can find more information here:

https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/crowdvilla-token-sale-announcement-4e7e29c8c4ab

2. The Sponsor Firm Community Grows
The Sponsor Firm network has gained a Gibraltar and UK based addition to the continually growing community. Ramparts have been approved to become the 18th Sponsor Firm offering more opportunities for token issuers to launch from the GBX-GRID. You can find out more here:

https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/ramparts-approved-as-gbx-sponsor-firm-16fbe2d0ac30

3. T2T Lists On The Digital Asset Exchange (DAX)
After Traceto.io had their successful token sale on the GBX GRID, the T2T token is now listed on the GBX Digital Asset Exchange. T2T faced tough market conditions, but this is a company that has a great product (which we use) and the utility the token provides will only grow. T2T will be the first of many tokens launched from the GBX GRID that are then available to participants through our exchange.

You can register to trade on the GBX Digital Asset Exchange here:

https://platform.gbx.gi/register

4. Remember, Zero Trading Fees till the 14th September.
I just want to remind everyone, if you haven’t already signed up, you have one week left to make sure you benefit from Zero Trading Fees on the Digital Asset Exchange until the 14th September. Remember the cut off date is the 17th August.

5. The GBX Plan
I have set the management team of GBX a number of objectives over the next 6 months:

to increase the amount of tokens on the Grid To grow the number of secondary tokens trading on the DAX To grow the Sponsor network To grow the User base To increase liquidity on the DAX

Below I list some of the initiatives we currently have or are implementing.

a) Early Access

For the GBX GRID, RKT plays an integral role, for both Sponsor Firm fees and Issuer staking. It also allows holders (with 10,000 RKT or more) to gain early access to the new token sales on the platform. But that’s not all.

b) Reduced Trading Fees

Both individuals and corporate account holders can reduce their trading fees by holding RKT. If you’re holding enough RKT, you can reduce your fees further, with discounted rates starting when you hold just 10,000 RKT in your account, all the way down to ZERO fees if you hold an amount of RKT we will announce shortly.

c) Native mobile apps launching shortly

The mobile app for both Android and iOS is currently under development and reaching its final stages of testing. Once it's ready you won't be disappointed.

d) The GBX Referral Programme

Soon we shall be announcing an exciting referral programme for the GBX Digital Asset Exchange. This will be a way for us to continue to grow and reward our community of GBX DAX users and RKT holders, and we can't wait to share more details with you as soon as possible!

e) Secondary Tokens

We have been working closely with our Sponsors to onboard secondary tokens - let me say we have some incredible secondary tokens lined up to list on GBX DAX (hint, they are world-famous and you have probably heard of all of them!)

f) Adding more deposit channels

We will grow our banking network and payment providers over the next few months and we will also add additional fiat currencies to the DAX over the next few weeks.

g) Continual upgrades of our trading platform to be expected

We have received lots of useful feedback from you regarding the DAX, and we are reviewing it all. We are also building some great institutional relationships for the DAX, we are unable to disclose any information at this time. We are looking at improving our API and have an upgraded release coming soon. We have our list and we will work hard to deliver a great platform and great trading products, so stay tuned for that in the next few weeks

h) Marketing

After the recent announcement of our new Chief Operating Officer, Phil Walker coming on board, I mentioned a little while ago that we would be rolling out user acquisition and retention marketing strategies, based on the most optimal campaigns used by the online gaming industry. The GBX Marketing Committee is working hard on the plan and we will see this being rolled out over the next few months, but I am really excited about what the team have produced so far.

Round Up

Meanwhile, not only are we are hard at work on GBX - we are also burning the candle at both ends, to deliver the GSX Tokenised Securities Exchange plan - it is going to be truly game changing. And RKT will be key to this platform…..but that’s for another day.

There’s still plenty of work to be done, but I am so proud of what the team has achieved to date and look forward to sharing the journey with you as we continue to move forward, building the entire GSX Group Ecosystem. I have always tried to hire people smarter than me and then empower them to make a difference. With this team I have outdone myself! Our team is the best!! They are smart, they work hard and they push the boundaries of what is possible. It’s everything I look for.

Embrace risk - don’t be afraid of failure - get on with it! Have fun. Our values:

Integrity - Respect - Reputation.

Remember, the ROCK token is the fuel for the entire GSX Ecosystem!

Keep on ROCKing!

Nick Cowan CEO - GBX
Sitimunirah

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:34:40 AM

CEO FORTnightly Message - 10/08/18

Hi ROCKers,

It’s the summer season which means, for many of our Community, the holiday season. While Europe has been engrossed with an unprecedented heatwave, here at the GBX we’ve been hard at work. Let’s kick off with the news.

As you are aware, the GBX Digital Asset Exchange is now live and open to the public. In our first two weeks we have been really pleased with the account opening procedures, deposit and withdrawal processes as well as the feedback from the community.

On the back of that significant milestone, I am thrilled to share further developments over the last couple of weeks.

1. New tokens on the GBX GRID
As you may have seen, the GRID is filling up fast:

The Õpet Foundation’s token issuance has been admitted to launch on the GBX. The Õpet token, OPET, will be available for sale, supported by Sponsor Firm Venture Capital Network (VCN).

https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/%C3%B5pet-admitted-to-the-gbx-grid-38e14cef2e45

The Singapore-based Sponsor Firm Venture Capital Network (VCN) has successfully submitted a new token issuer, Infinitus, and their token INF to the GBX GRID. For more information about the Infinitus Project, please visit:

https://gbx.gi/news/infinitus-token-sale-admitted-for-launch-on-gbx-grid/

Crowdvilla announced the start of the their token sale on the 6th August on the GRID. The initial Early Access Pre-Sale phase ends on August 31 with 30% bonus. There is a 14 day cooling off period before the contribution can be made, so make sure you register your interest before the 16th August to take advantage of the early access bonus. You can find more information here:

https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/crowdvilla-token-sale-announcement-4e7e29c8c4ab

2. The Sponsor Firm Community Grows
The Sponsor Firm network has gained a Gibraltar and UK based addition to the continually growing community. Ramparts have been approved to become the 18th Sponsor Firm offering more opportunities for token issuers to launch from the GBX-GRID. You can find out more here:

3. T2T Lists On The Digital Asset Exchange (DAX)
After Traceto.io had their successful token sale on the GBX GRID, the T2T token is now listed on the GBX Digital Asset Exchange. T2T faced tough market conditions, but this is a company that has a great product (which we use) and the utility the token provides will only grow. T2T will be the first of many tokens launched from the GBX GRID that are then available to participants through our exchange.

You can register to trade on the GBX Digital Asset Exchange here:

https://platform.gbx.gi/register

4. Remember, Zero Trading Fees till the 14th September.
I just want to remind everyone, if you haven’t already signed up, you have one week left to make sure you benefit from Zero Trading Fees on the Digital Asset Exchange until the 14th September. Remember the cut off date is the 17th August.

5. The GBX Plan
I have set the management team of GBX a number of objectives over the next 6 months:

to increase the amount of tokens on the Grid To grow the number of secondary tokens trading on the DAX To grow the Sponsor network To grow the User base To increase liquidity on the DAX

Below I list some of the initiatives we currently have or are implementing.

a) Early Access

For the GBX GRID, RKT plays an integral role, for both Sponsor Firm fees and Issuer staking. It also allows holders (with 10,000 RKT or more) to gain early access to the new token sales on the platform. But that’s not all.

b) Reduced Trading Fees

Both individuals and corporate account holders can reduce their trading fees by holding RKT. If you’re holding enough RKT, you can reduce your fees further, with discounted rates starting when you hold just 10,000 RKT in your account, all the way down to ZERO fees if you hold an amount of RKT we will announce shortly.

c) Native mobile apps launching shortly

The mobile app for both Android and iOS is currently under development and reaching its final stages of testing. Once it's ready you won't be disappointed.

d) The GBX Referral Programme

Soon we shall be announcing an exciting referral programme for the GBX Digital Asset Exchange. This will be a way for us to continue to grow and reward our community of GBX DAX users and RKT holders, and we can't wait to share more details with you as soon as possible!

e) Secondary Tokens

We have been working closely with our Sponsors to onboard secondary tokens - let me say we have some incredible secondary tokens lined up to list on GBX DAX (hint, they are world-famous and you have probably heard of all of them!)

f) Adding more deposit channels

We will grow our banking network and payment providers over the next few months and we will also add additional fiat currencies to the DAX over the next few weeks.

g) Continual upgrades of our trading platform to be expected

We have received lots of useful feedback from you regarding the DAX, and we are reviewing it all. We are also building some great institutional relationships for the DAX, we are unable to disclose any information at this time. We are looking at improving our API and have an upgraded release coming soon. We have our list and we will work hard to deliver a great platform and great trading products, so stay tuned for that in the next few weeks

h) Marketing

After the recent announcement of our new Chief Operating Officer, Phil Walker coming on board, I mentioned a little while ago that we would be rolling out user acquisition and retention marketing strategies, based on the most optimal campaigns used by the online gaming industry. The GBX Marketing Committee is working hard on the plan and we will see this being rolled out over the next few months, but I am really excited about what the team have produced so far.

Round Up

Meanwhile, not only are we are hard at work on GBX - we are also burning the candle at both ends, to deliver the GSX Tokenised Securities Exchange plan - it is going to be truly game changing. And RKT will be key to this platform…..but that’s for another day.

There’s still plenty of work to be done, but I am so proud of what the team has achieved to date and look forward to sharing the journey with you as we continue to move forward, building the entire GSX Group Ecosystem. I have always tried to hire people smarter than me and then empower them to make a difference. With this team I have outdone myself! Our team is the best!! They are smart, they work hard and they push the boundaries of what is possible. It’s everything I look for.

Embrace risk - don’t be afraid of failure - get on with it! Have fun. Our values:

Integrity - Respect - Reputation.

Remember, the ROCK token is the fuel for the entire GSX Ecosystem!

Keep on ROCKing!

Nick Cowan CEO - GBX

Great update, hopefully GBX can step up with the marketing game and let more user know about it
Increase the usage and find a way to increase RKT value
TheCraMan

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:46:57 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 11:45:13 AM by TheCraMan

Hey Aegean,

Lol, you want free RKT?

Btw admin, when will GBX do the massive marketing, there are only few people that know this exchanges
It got huge potential to be like other big exchanges

I would like to quote Nick Cowan in regards to marketing:

"After the recent announcement of our new Chief Operating Officer, Phil Walker coming on board, I mentioned a little while ago that we would be rolling out user acquisition and retention marketing strategies, based on the most optimal campaigns used by the online gaming industry. The GBX Marketing Committee is working hard on the plan and we will see this being rolled out over the next few months, but I am really excited about what the team have produced so far. "

you can read this and more of the FORTnightly Message here: https://www.reddit.com/r/GBXCommunity/comments/966quy/ceo_fortnightly_message_100818/
michaellykins

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:10:05 AM

The newest update from GBX!

"We’re delighted to have Blockchain Assets Capital join the GBX GRID. The Australian-based organisation is the 19th firm to join our network and brings extensive experience in innovative solutions enabled by blockchain technology. We look forward to seeing the exciting projects they will bring to the GBX GRID in the future."

https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/blockchain-assets-capital-approved-to-become-gbx-sponsor-firm-ef3ae48dd2d2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: