Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:09:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ENDED]GBX-The Crypto Harbour.Gibraltar-based Crypto Exchange&Token Platform  (Read 42363 times)
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:06:10 PM

Why they not adding new popular coins and tokens? They cant understand that only new popular tokens can bring them new traders? People trading by BTC, ETH on Binance, OKex, Huobi and other popular exchanges. And who need trading them on unknown new exchange?
Hello. Thank you for your feedback. Here is the official answer from the core team:

Very soon we will be announcing new additions to our exchange, the GBX-DAX. Since launch, the feedback on the exchange has been great, but we know that you would like to see more developments so the team has been working hard on this. We can’t wait to share this with you, and we’re sure you won’t be disappointed when we do.  

Hope for that, but Im just dissapointed now. Price down a lot since ICO. They launched exchange few month ago but still not added new good tokens or coins.

This is very shocking thing to see even they are active and improving this platform by adding more features there. Big success doesn't come overnight it demand huge patience and very strong believe in any project if you want to change to your life.

They launched exchange 2 month ago, but until this time not added any new token or coin. And price just keep falling. New exchanges adding several tokens a week. Why I must buy ETH or BTC on unknown exchange if I can buy on Binance? They cant understand this simple things?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:46:30 PM

Why they not adding new popular coins and tokens? They cant understand that only new popular tokens can bring them new traders? People trading by BTC, ETH on Binance, OKex, Huobi and other popular exchanges. And who need trading them on unknown new exchange?
Hello. Thank you for your feedback. Here is the official answer from the core team:

Very soon we will be announcing new additions to our exchange, the GBX-DAX. Since launch, the feedback on the exchange has been great, but we know that you would like to see more developments so the team has been working hard on this. We can’t wait to share this with you, and we’re sure you won’t be disappointed when we do.  

Hope for that, but Im just dissapointed now. Price down a lot since ICO. They launched exchange few month ago but still not added new good tokens or coins.

This is very shocking thing to see even they are active and improving this platform by adding more features there. Big success doesn't come overnight it demand huge patience and very strong believe in any project if you want to change to your life.

They launched exchange 2 month ago, but until this time not added any new token or coin. And price just keep falling. New exchanges adding several tokens a week. Why I must buy ETH or BTC on unknown exchange if I can buy on Binance? They cant understand this simple things?

There are a number of benefits to using GBX. For one, GBX is a (in - principle) regulated entity dealing with Fiat pairs and tokens that have gone through rigorous selection criteria. Second, an account at GBX allows you access to their token platform all by KYCing once and now with the added referral program incentive. Thirdly, GBX has a utility token that comes with many benefits. Fourth, they are soon to launch a Security token trading protocol that will benefit all of our users and token holders. These are just some of the major reasons why GBX is worth using.
theedm09ka

Activity: 250
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:57:16 PM

Dear FORTs,

The GBX DAX Rewards Program is now live.

This will give you the chance to earn a range of digital assets, continuously, by referring users to the GBX DAX.

The program comes equipped with an all in one dashboard in order to track your progress and keep up to date with your referrals.

If you would like to take part in the Rewards Programme, you can activate your rewards account today using the following instructions:

1.  Click https://rewards.gbx.gi/ to visit the GBX Rewards platform and submit your registered GBX account email address.

2.  You will receive an email asking you to set up 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) by clicking the link provided.

3.  Login to the GBX Rewards platform using 2FA.

Please note, you do not need a password to access the GBX Rewards platform. Your registered GBX Email address and 2 Factor Authentication is all that is needed.

Lets ROCK...
paskal_navi

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:15:19 PM

The team at Smarter Ledgers are the latest token advisory experts to join the GBX Sponsor Firm network.

Sponsor Firms are integral to the GBX vision and our commitment to offering our users high-quality tokens, from token generation event to a secondary market.

https://gbx.gi/news/smarter-ledgers-joins-the-sponsor-firm-network/
James19_402

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:33:21 PM

The GBX team traveled to Tel Aviv to attend 'Gibraltar Day', a one-day event promoting Gibraltar's business-friendly jurisdiction. Philip Young, GSX Group Marketing and Business Development Director, spoke during the ‘Gibraltar’s Blockchain/DLT regulations & ICOs’ panel.

https://gbx.gi/news/gibrael-gibraltar-day-delegation-tel-aviv/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social

monarx911@i.ua

Activity: 728
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:31:18 PM

The GBX team,The GBX team,The GBX team,The GBX team!
only the team does not think about investors who are at a loss, also a referral company that can lower the price even more.
a good project only gives the impression that the team is thinking only of itself and has forgotten about the people who invested,where are the new exchanges where are the volumes of trades
theedm09ka

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:25:53 PM

only the team does not think about investors who are at a loss, also a referral company that can lower the price even more.
a good project only gives the impression that the team is thinking only of itself and has forgotten about the people who invested,where are the new exchanges where are the volumes of trades

Hi there, volume is low accross the board. Keep in mind it doesn't mean the team don't care about marketing. GBX team are preparing for bigger marketing push but we need to understand timing is always critical. You will see the marketing efforts later getting translated into trade volume. Please have some patience. Thank you
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:02:40 AM

While other exchanges burning tokens from their fees and their number of tokens decreases, the GBX exchange selling tokens to private investors After ICO and their number of tokens increases and value drop... I through that this must be really good exchange, but now very dissappointed in this team and exchange.
paskal_navi

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:04:06 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 01:29:05 PM by paskal_navi

While other exchanges burning tokens from their fees and their number of tokens decreases, the GBX exchange selling tokens to private investors After ICO and their number of tokens increases and value drop... I through that this must be really good exchange, but now very dissappointed in this team and exchange.
Hello. First of all, on the team`s behalf, I want to thank you for the feedback as it`s important to stay on the same page with the community&GBX users. Hence, I want to assure you that the team is continuously working to make the platform successful and isn`t cheating its contributors. Also, may I wonder where did you hear that GBX is selling tokens to private investors?

Projects which apply to launch their token sales via the GBX platform and which expect their token to list for secondary market trading on the GBX cryptocurrency exchange must also appoint a Sponsor Firm. Sponsor Firms are responsible for guiding listings to market and helping to meet continuing obligations.  Actually, each Sponsor will stake a fixed amount of Rock Tokens (to be held in GBX escrow) for 12 months, equivalent to 0.5% of the total tokens issued through each token sale that they are sponsoring and which are admitted to trading on GBX. Innovative fee and staking mechanisms will help ensure Sponsors have a shared ethos to grow GBX with responsibility and accountability. So, in simple words, Sponsor firms pay fees in RKT.

Just in case you didn't know here is the list of the RKT utility cases:

(a) settling of the GBX application fee ("Application Fee"), listing fees (“Listing Fees”)
and Sponsor fees (“Sponsor Fees”) on GBX;
(b) staking by Sponsors on GBX (has been removed);
(c) settling trading fees (“Trading Fees”) on the GBX Market;
(d) medium to pay fees in the GBX Ecosystem including corporate services, fund services, business solutions, and e-money services;
(e) GBX Blockchain Innovation Centre campaigns, rewards for GBX Blockchain Innovation Centre campaigns and other incentives.
It is also planned to provide:
(f) membership to GBX, with privileged account benefits including potential discounts;
(g) priority access to token sales; and
(h) other potential incentives and voting rights on select community initiatives and developments;

The team also has plans going forward to implement other possible utility separate to the above. So, stay tuned and feel free to engage with us in the main Community Group: https://t.me/GBXCommunity
Let us know if you still have any concerns and we would be glad to clarify them for you🙂
Gemma_AmaZix

Activity: 235

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:56:09 AM

The GBX team are happy to announce that ASMX and their token ASM will be listed on the GBX-GRID via the sponsor firm Kession Capital Limited.

ASMX's mission is to provide online lending platforms based on blockchain technology. You can read the update below

https://gbx.gi/news/asmx-admitted-gbx-grid/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social
TheCraMan

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:19:44 PM

Read about it here:

TheCraMan

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:38:46 PM

Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange to List IOST with Fiat and Crypto Trading Pairs on 22 Oct

frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:17:47 PM

Why you listing such old tokens like IOST? This coin trading already at almost all popular exchanges (Binance, Huobi, Okex, Upbit etc.) You must list new tokens which still not listed on top exchanges  Sad
theedm09ka

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:24:58 PM

Why you listing such old tokens like IOST? This coin trading already at almost all popular exchanges (Binance, Huobi, Okex, Upbit etc.) You must list new tokens which still not listed on top exchanges  Sad

hey there, one step at a time. GBX never aim to be the platform only for new tokens.
paskal_navi

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:43:18 AM

Dear ROCKers,

IOST is now open for deposits and withdrawals on GBX DAX. Trading begins on 22nd October 8am UTC ⏱
monarx911@i.ua

Activity: 728
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:57:04 AM

add margin trading and volume will grow several times! Add top projects that are not on the top exchanges and the volume will grow several times.
and then people will begin to learn about the platform, and your renferal system can only go to the toilet.if you know that no channel or forum allows you to post referral links. you and we need real people who will trade on the platform and get to know you, I do not know, but your marketing is just sad, the simple people and traders should know about the platform that the team travels around the world,nothing will change from this, a simple person should know about you who sits at the computer and trades
piggyfrog

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:28:36 AM

We're happy to announce the details for Iconiq Holding's ICNQ Token launch on the GBX-GRID. Participants can contribute starting Thursday, 1st November. Here are the details of the timings, bonus rounds, and Early Access. 

https://gbx.gi/news/icnq-token-sale-announcement/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social
paskal_navi

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:35:33 AM

add margin trading and volume will grow several times! Add top projects that are not on the top exchanges and the volume will grow several times.
and then people will begin to learn about the platform, and your renferal system can only go to the toilet.if you know that no channel or forum allows you to post referral links. you and we need real people who will trade on the platform and get to know you, I do not know, but your marketing is just sad, the simple people and traders should know about the platform that the team travels around the world,nothing will change from this, a simple person should know about you who sits at the computer and trades
Thanks for your feedback. The team will take your suggestions into account.
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 10:17:08 AM

Btw, GBX was expected to be the trading platform for security assets only, right? And it seems like there have been already listed a number of utility tokens. (I could be wrong, I haven't deeply discovered each project, just glanced). I do not consider this is bad just trying to figure out changes I could miss Smiley)
piggyfrog

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:49:39 AM

Btw, GBX was expected to be the trading platform for security assets only, right? And it seems like there have been already listed a number of utility tokens. (I could be wrong, I haven't deeply discovered each project, just glanced). I do not consider this is bad just trying to figure out changes I could miss Smiley)
Hi. GSX tokenised securities are scheduled for Q4 according to the roadmap t.me/GBXCommunity/88620 . No specific time announced as of now, but definitely coming soon 🙂
Follow the ann channel and you won`t miss any updates: https://t.me/GBXannouncements
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: