Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:25:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ENDED]GBX-The Crypto Harbour.Gibraltar-based Crypto Exchange&Token Platform  (Read 42362 times)
theedm09ka

Activity: 250
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:07:20 PM

The GSX Group has joined the Millbrook Accord, a working group that aims to assist the Blockchain Token Association in the promotion of blockchain initiatives

More about it right here: https://gbx.gi/news/gsx-group-joins-millbrook-accord-founding-member/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:20:12 PM

I don't know why you are taking too long for verification of accounts and their many complaints about the verification for your exchanges. Why don't you simply the certification process because each country has a different restriction for the documents you ask. While other exchanges are accepting our document why don't you accept those?

KYC needed for every traders here? As far as I know investors during ICO phase already passed KYC. But what about new traders?

Exchange platform has different mechanism it required to pass KYC if anyone want to trade there. ICO platform is not linked with this platform I don't think it is hard to pass this procedure even it taking little lobg time as compare with Bittrex and other platforms.
I personally have applied for KYC at GBX, but it is always not accepted, it is very difficult to be accepted there,
 I think for ID cards from Asia it should be added to KYC

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 08:39:07 PM

I don't know why you are taking too long for verification of accounts and their many complaints about the verification for your exchanges. Why don't you simply the certification process because each country has a different restriction for the documents you ask. While other exchanges are accepting our document why don't you accept those?

KYC needed for every traders here? As far as I know investors during ICO phase already passed KYC. But what about new traders?

Exchange platform has different mechanism it required to pass KYC if anyone want to trade there. ICO platform is not linked with this platform I don't think it is hard to pass this procedure even it taking little lobg time as compare with Bittrex and other platforms.
I personally have applied for KYC at GBX, but it is always not accepted, it is very difficult to be accepted there,
Have you written to support, I remember an issue appeared with my local docs too long ago. But this was resolved after I asked for assistance. Personally, I absolutely support kyc requirement.
LolaG

Activity: 214

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:42:39 AM

CoinMarketCap has updated the info about STACS:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stacs/

CoinMarketCap has updated RKT to INACTIVE as well:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rock/
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:36:55 AM

Maybe you need to personally send the support ticket because even i faced the same situation in when went verification. I send the documents according to the mentioned procedure and after successfully sending according to their needs i got verified lastly.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:26:59 AM

Now after watching one post above that Stacs have been updated on CMC I started to search about it. In my secondary wallet two weeks ago I also received stacs but didn't pay attention to it. Now I concluded that it replaced Rock(Rkt). It came in exact 1:1 ratio but I still don't know when I this happen. I have missed some important updates this is obvious seeing this.
piggyfrog

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:28:04 AM

Important update regarding scheduled maintenance on the GBX-GRID. Please refer to our official announcement for more information.

https://gbx.gi/news/announcement-grid-platform-maintenance-10th-dec/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social
piggyfrog

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:43:05 AM

UPDATE:

All RKT on the GBX GRID will be swapped to STACS during our scheduled maintenance on Monday 10th December.
Alex_Zi

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:44:10 AM

GBX had a large marketing strategy all this summer. But now there is a silence. What news about your project?

Gemma_AmaZix

Activity: 235

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:53:34 AM

Important update regarding the ASMX token sale on the GBX-GRID. Please refer to our official announcement for more information.  

https://gbx.gi/news/asmx-cancels-token-sale/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social
piggyfrog

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:58:52 AM

GBX had a large marketing strategy all this summer. But now there is a silence. What news about your project?
You are welcome to follow the GBX announcement channel to be informed about every update: https://t.me/GBXannouncements
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 12:26:24 PM

Guys where can I read about STACS in more details. I'm curious about the token structure, does its total supply remain the same? I've read a bit about functionality only.
Gemma_AmaZix

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:47:03 PM

Guys where can I read about STACS in more details. I'm curious about the token structure, does its total supply remain the same? I've read a bit about functionality only.

Hi there, yes the supply remains the same. Please feel free to join the Telegram channel where you may discuss this in more detail and see direct messages from the core team about STACS https://t.me/GBXCommunity
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:01:11 AM

But not all exchanges needed KYC for trading (as for example Binance, Kucoin and a lot of other exchanges dont need KYC.At last for withdraw below 2 BTC daily).

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:01:09 AM

But not all exchanges needed KYC for trading (as for example Binance, Kucoin and a lot of other exchanges dont need KYC.At last for withdraw below 2 BTC daily).

Most of them do not have fiat gateways for those users though Smiley
paskal_navi

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:49:28 AM

GBX GRID Update:

STACS Distribution on the GBX GRID has been completed as per RKT balance on 23/11/2018 0300 UTC

The GBX GRID maintenance is complete and the GRID is now functional!

Keep STACSing 💪
Gemma_AmaZix

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:18:03 AM

Hey GBX fans!

This is huge news, GBX Introduces New Crypto Insurance Policy with Callaghan Insurance, read about it here  Smiley

https://gbx.gi/news/gbx-introduces-new-crypto-insurance-policy-callaghan-insurance/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social
theedm09ka

Activity: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:00:28 PM

Dear GBX Community,

I wanted to update you on the STACS Protocol as well as providing an update on the GSX.

As announced recently, the GSX Group has entered into a joint venture with the Hong Kong publicly listed company, Chong Sing Fintech Holdings Limited, and blockchain development company, Prime Fintech Co. Ltd, establishing Hashstacs Inc. to assist in the development of blockchain technologies.

Hashstacs Inc. is developing the Securities Trading Asset Classification Settlement (STACS) Protocol which will play a pivotal role, creating a unique public/permissioned hybrid global blockchain that will support the issuance, trading, clearing, and settling of digital securities. It will provide a scalable ledger network layer that seamlessly stacks on top of existing financial institutions and enables the tokenisation of the complete financial industry with zero inertia. The hybrid architecture maintains enterprise autonomy, while utilising revolutionary blockchain technology to create tangible and accelerated digitised financial services, adhering to the strictest regulatory standards.

Following my trips to Asia, UK, and New York, I can tell you that the response from everyone has been incredible. I am pleased, therefore, to publish our technical whitepaper which details the protocol technology, as well as the staking and rewards mechanisms that will form a vital part of the STACS token utility. You can find and download the whitepaper here https://stacs.io

Regarding the Gibraltar Stock Exchange (GSX), we remain focused on becoming one of the early tokenised securities exchanges, and of course, the GSX will adopt and use the STACS Protocol. We are working closely with our regulator, the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission (GFSC), to ensure it is fully compliant with regulations, and we are also communicating with external regulators and partners to establish a global standard. Being a revolutionary change in the way markets work, this is a highly complex proposition given the regulatory and legal environment – but we are excited and optimistic about the challenge and will keep you updated regularly on developments as we progress into next year.

Nick Cowan
CEO, GBX

^ update from GBX CEO Nick Cowan
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:31:20 AM

The GBX policy is here, of course, this will be a reference for insurance holders and teams to continue to run well, harmony and solid service will certainly have an extraordinary subscription. All good cooperation will always be needed as well as clear and active information will make GBX even more powerful.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:43:11 AM

Hey GBX fans!

This is huge news, GBX Introduces New Crypto Insurance Policy with Callaghan Insurance, read about it here  Smiley

https://gbx.gi/news/gbx-introduces-new-crypto-insurance-policy-callaghan-insurance/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social

What is this the insurance company? They insured some exchanges already and what insured amount they covered?
Why you are not working with PAL Network? They making insurance for crypto product and this is looks like a good project with strong CEO
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: