Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:17:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: POTCOIN on the rise!!! (Marijuana coins are trending)  (Read 214 times)
lokkom (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:54:17 PM

Right before new years eve there was alot of news of marijuana been legalized, such as california, and now more and more states are joining. Even Canada is legalizing in July 2018. So the crypto world and investors are now looking into marijauana coins. There isn't a more solid team then POTCOIN. The devs are actively working, and doing solid projects. They have a wallet coming out very shortly and many others news in early 2018. If you look at the volume increase and percentage gain for POTCOIN you will see it's rising as we speak! the supply of the coin is moderately low, so I can see this coin reaching $2 this january. If you listened to my syscoin, KMD, OKCASH, NAVCOIN, Calls then you know this one is the coin to get it!!!

POTCOIN perfect buy is around 2400-3400 sats!!!

ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:56:59 PM

Right before new years eve there was alot of news of marijuana been legalized, such as california, and now more and more states are joining. Even Canada is legalizing in July 2018. So the crypto world and investors are now looking into marijauana coins. There isn't a more solid team then POTCOIN. The devs are actively working, and doing solid projects. They have a wallet coming out very shortly and many others news in early 2018. If you look at the volume increase and percentage gain for POTCOIN you will see it's rising as we speak! the supply of the coin is moderately low, so I can see this coin reaching $2 this january. If you listened to my syscoin, KMD, OKCASH, NAVCOIN, Calls then you know this one is the coin to get it!!!

It's a pretty good news for people who like or buy drugs. But what i feel is people who are related to drugs will only be interested in this coin as they will use this coin for transactions. On the other hand commoners would not prefer to use it as they would fees insecure about the fact that the coin was mainly designed for drug addicts basically or dealers.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Bitlover91

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:04:37 PM

i will not participate in it as i hate Drugs. but i will look into the other coins you have mentioned.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:07:55 PM

Why tehre are so many pot coins and what is the benefit from them anyway?
If users want cheap transactions, why they don't use ETH, LTC or other of the big alts with cheap fees?

lokkom (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:59:56 PM

PotCoin (POT), has been a “pump & dump” coin for a while. This coin was literally pumped and dumped over and over in the past, sometimes seeing 700% increase in just a short period of time, maybe just 30 minutes, and then going all the way back down. Now, this is a real “pump & dump”. But, as time went by and the Marijuana industry keeps on booming, with Marijuana now being legal in Canada, other countries and lots of states in the USA, this coin, THC and CANN (other Marijuana related coins) are gaining some serious looks. They’ve become strong.

POT has a very active developers team. Their website is awesome and they are always giving us updates on everything that is going on with their coin and industry in which they are involved.

You can find their “vision board” here: http://www.potcoin.com/2017/12/13/potcoin-2018-vision-board
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:06:26 PM

I've been holding this coin since the summer - at around $0.07.  It has definitely been the subject of several pump and dumps, but it has also steadily been rising and holding its value.  I still really like its long-term prospects.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:20:57 PM

PotCoin (POT), has been a “pump & dump” coin for a while. This coin was literally pumped and dumped over and over in the past, sometimes seeing 700% increase in just a short period of time, maybe just 30 minutes, and then going all the way back down. Now, this is a real “pump & dump”. But, as time went by and the Marijuana industry keeps on booming, with Marijuana now being legal in Canada, other countries and lots of states in the USA, this coin, THC and CANN (other Marijuana related coins) are gaining some serious looks. They’ve become strong.

POT has a very active developers team. Their website is awesome and they are always giving us updates on everything that is going on with their coin and industry in which they are involved.

You can find their “vision board” here: http://www.potcoin.com/2017/12/13/potcoin-2018-vision-board

Same as other promising coins that pumped up their price for so long terms, their team was really developed so well that's why it happened that many people demand to buy for it. Well if we're talking about marijuana on those western countries as well, it has been already legalized so people always looking forward on how its going to be more popular not just its crypto currency but the entire booming economy of cannabis in the specific country. For more updates, its better to have more reliable infos from the recommended links here.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Frank76

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:33:40 PM

Potcoin want to go to the moon
lokkom (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:08:55 AM

Potcoin want to go to the moon

Yep it's looking to breakout anytime now
lokkom (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:41:01 AM

Why tehre are so many pot coins and what is the benefit from them anyway?
If users want cheap transactions, why they don't use ETH, LTC or other of the big alts with cheap fees?

It's called niche marketing.

Also check this out

https://www.potcoin.com/2017/10/09/potcoin-now-in-800-atms-in-over-35-countries
hah

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:44:46 AM

I don't get why people need to use potcoin for pot. Can't other alts be easily used too? Wouldn't a better choice be bitcoin, eth, and litecoin? Given that these coins are pretty mainstream now.
The only reason I can think of to use potcoin for pot right now is because coins like bitcoin are having issue scaling but when lightning network hits why do people want to use potcoin?

spring07

Activity: 140

0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:24:16 AM

Even though am not a marijuana person, but am willing to buy this coin. Make my profit outta the market and get out.
lokkom (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:36:43 AM

I don't get why people need to use potcoin for pot. Can't other alts be easily used too? Wouldn't a better choice be bitcoin, eth, and litecoin? Given that these coins are pretty mainstream now.
The only reason I can think of to use potcoin for pot right now is because coins like bitcoin are having issue scaling but when lightning network hits why do people want to use potcoin?

because potcoin has 800 atms around the world and hemp shops are already using it. They are also creating a marketplace for marijuana.

Look at this marketing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7hf5wbggdA&t=31s

Also look at these:

http://www.potcoin.com/2017/12/13/potcoin-2018-vision-board
https://www.potcoin.com/2017/10/09/potcoin-now-in-800-atms-in-over-35-countries
lokkom (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:23:08 AM

wheuuu finally BTC Stabilized and POTCOIN on the rise again! here we go!
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:04:37 PM

I think only people interested in cannabis will buy the coin, or maybe those who just want some profit will buy in. I honestly don't believe in such coins. Don't see why it is needed.

joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:06:11 PM

Not only potcoin,thc,dope and cann is also a good investment this year a lot of states in u.s are getting into this legalization.

ip669

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:42:18 PM

all weed coins are gonna rock incoming months. only imagine what will happen when the rest of europe come that little closer to legalization
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:52:42 PM

To be honest I don't know why the weed coins have to moon. Any kind of growth is probably gona be speculative. If the coin is backed by weed it means that you should expect a strong inflation. Companies will aim to grow more and more marijuana and the prices will definetely go down. The only profitable example is stocks of such companies. Something like that can be made in crypto by using tokens but I still haven't seen any serious project.

makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:53:56 PM

Not only potcoin but all the coins in the marijuana family is a good investment this year,probably more u.s states will agree on the legalization of the weeds.

Bayareacannabisorganizer

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:27:25 PM

Hello Gents,

Maybe I can be of assistance. I live in California and am a cannabis organizer and enthusiast.

I currently hold a cannabis organizer license issued by the states newly created bureau of cannabis control. This gives me the ability to hold public cannabis events where a public smoking section is allowed as well as a section for recreational cannabis sales to the public. For sales, I'm only allowed to work with state approved cannabis vendors, no black market.

I mention this as this creates an opportunity to add cannabis sales and public smoking to any event! (For a fee of course, have to pay the state their piece, insurance, my fees, etc)

I had already considered the possibility of a crypto-cannabis event in the bay area, possibly San Jose.

Is a crypto-cannabis event with public recreational sales and consumption something that you guys think would be a good idea?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: