Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:43:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NodezCrypto - Masternodes - ETH Codebase - Simply Crypto  (Read 10732 times)
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:19:06 AM

This launch failed. Maybe because of him, or not. Discord says because of other. Is not only him the team. I think he will dedicate to this coin, to prove his worth.

Maybe. Only team knows which fault is failed launch.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:24:06 AM

I can understand quite clearly why Wallermadev was fired from Pirl project Cheesy

Wallermadev was fired from Pirl project ?

https://forum.pirl.io/t/pirl-community-announcement-staff-change/122
First, was a chronic failure to release or submit work in a timely manner
... Looks like Waller has a problem with fix deadlines  Grin

From Discord:
and no: launch wont happen in the next 16h

what a failed launch  Roll Eyes

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
shvck

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:53:08 PM

I can understand quite clearly why Wallermadev was fired from Pirl project Cheesy

Wallermadev was fired from Pirl project ?

https://forum.pirl.io/t/pirl-community-announcement-staff-change/122

This is an EPIC FAILURE Cheesy

Q) How does this affect the roadmap?
A) The only item that may be affected is the Oystr Wallet. Waller was supposed to be working on and releasing updates for Oystr, but had failed to make significant progress on this or provide reasonable explanations for delays.

Now you know why you dont have your Nodez wallet yet Cheesy
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:07:44 PM

What is the relationship between pirl and NodezCrypto
shvck

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:45:33 PM

Nodez dev used to be PIRL dev team member, but was kicked off. Here you have the reasons -> https://forum.pirl.io/t/pirl-community-announcement-staff-change/122
copatel

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:09:11 PM

Nodez dev used to be PIRL dev team member, but was kicked off. Here you have the reasons -> https://forum.pirl.io/t/pirl-community-announcement-staff-change/122
"nodez will not male any promisses that it cannot deliver"
 "First, was a chronic failure to release or submit work in a timely manner; or indeed prove work was making significant progress. Second was a gross dereliction of duty. "
"TBA in next minutes"
shvck

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:15:53 PM

"First, was a chronic failure to release or submit work in a timely manner; or indeed prove work was making significant progress. Second was a gross dereliction of duty. "
"TBA in next minutes"

WTF is that ?
copatel

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:33:23 PM

"TBA in next minutes"

WTF is that ?
Is nodez
When next launch ?
TronQuix

Activity: 306
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:40:46 PM

where can i get me some of them nodez?
ubiq_min0r

Activity: 44
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:58:55 PM

What can we expect from a team that doesn't even know how to start their Blockchain properly.
Or can`t make a wallet on a copy/pasted code Huh

In the announcement you say "Nodez team will not make promises it cant deliver" While meanwhile you gave 4 launch time dates which all failed.
In the announcement you say "Nodez is a community focus project" While you are muting everyone in your Discord who ask uncomfortable questions about the project or give any critics on it,you put them in a #crybaby channel and you send your retarded project clown who happens to be a Community manager to make fun of them for being muted Huh

You claimed that your Masternodes will be Eth codebase while you clearly trying to deliver a Dash clone masternode over Ethcode base blockchain.
And I say "trying" because you constantly fail to launch.

You didn't mention anywhere in announcement that besides pre-mine you organized a pre-sale.

The project owner have 0 experience in Blockchain development. His knowledge is limited to owning a share masternode service.
Your only developer was kicked from 2 project in 1 month timeframe for failing to deliver any quality product ?
Don't get me wrong i am not here to troll, but the main people like coin founder and main dev are a vital role in every coin.
Wallermadev posted on the 11/24/17 that he was testing web DApps, web wallet and so on, but nothing is ready.
There is no Wallet, there is no masternode, there is no chain.
What he did all the time ?
Both ! Main dev and founder were posting in december that they wanted to launch around christmas, but the early adopters decided to launch on the 2nd january.
So i ask myself (and everyone should do this) "What did they do?" they even wanted to launch earlier. With what ? Nothing is ready.

To break it down to some short points :
- wrong informations
- no tranparency
- epic fail planing
- epic fail launches (yes multiple times)
- no testing of their "own" product, even if they say this
- uncomfortable people getting trolled by early adopters or the team
- the chat is censored and uncomfortable questions are getting deleted and/or ignored

How you should build up trust in a project, which is far away from being a project or a coin ?
The first goal of the project owner is to "Ride the MN train" How trustworthy is that ?

Where is your roadmap? Roadmap not required for a "Ride the MN train" project?
How can we trust a project with 1 000 000 Premine if the project owner has full control of this funds on pre-sale price of 2$ this is 2 000 000 $ trusted in Mr. nobody for copy/pasting a code and making a logo over it???

SCAM ! ! !

SCAM ! ! !

Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:31:47 AM

What can we expect from a team that doesn't even know how to start their Blockchain properly.
Or can`t make a wallet on a copy/pasted code Huh
Why are you tumultuous? It's easy to say that the Nodez team does not know how to properly start something, but what about you? What do you know? Instead of disrupting and being demonstrative of some knowledge, why not enter Discord and give your suggestions? Or is it easier to be toxic? Grin
leveler

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:38:35 AM

Are you selling an entire full one MN for me?
Alex-007

Activity: 431

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 08:48:52 AM

It's easy to say that the Nodez team does not know how to properly start something, but what about you?  
So lang time you working, we can belive in this coin.
Noah's ark was built by an amateur, and the Titanic was built professionals

----- http://1pool.eu -----
KhunChan

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:23:55 AM

The Titanic sank because of the negligence of some and the greed of others, but built it normally. Grin
pckoliq

Activity: 840
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:27:33 AM

When realease wallet? Huh
copatel

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:05:30 PM

The Titanic sank because of the negligence of some and the greed of others, but built it normally. Grin
"Every night in my dreams
I see you. I feel you.
That is how I know you nodez."

Shit does not sink
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:39:04 PM

Any news about launch? When we can start mining some Nodez?

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
kerruina

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:35:39 PM

You must be joking right?
Where is the wallet? Huh
dima070184

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:51:13 PM

all I think is time to forget about this project, at least for a month.  Undecided
cocobball

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:37:40 PM

Keeping an eye on the project for updates but not expecting much after the repeated failed launches.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: