Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:52:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Project (MONK) x100 - Small Cap, Huge Potential - x100  (Read 1711 times)
Platypus_PhD (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:20:48 PM

Interesting coin but can you tell us more about the idea or goal of this project? Collecting bananas? Also why you have PnD ''pump and dump'' in your name? Personally I will not invest in suspicious altcoin like this because it is likely an pump and dump coin with countdown so beginners will think this coin will have a big new when the countdown hit zero. Anyway good luck with your prediction ...

A PhD is not a PnD. A PhD is a Doctor of Philosphy.

Please learn to read. And instead of thinking every coin your not in is a pump and dump, make some intelligent reviews of the current evidence. Like the discord chat, etc.

MONK is a great coin. When the updated website is out in the next day or two. Go do some reading yourself.
Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 09:01:45 PM

http://monkey.community/
Less than 1 hour untill website is updated

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:10:45 PM

Monkey chart looks very bullish. Once it breaks up above $6 price level, it will go into
double digits fast. Got  some around $5.
raulo1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:01:15 PM

I've invested on MONK, and I'm optimistic, but also I know this is a risky investment. Everytime there's an announcement on any coin, even if the announcement is good for the project, is not rare to see a drop in the value. In this case, today they update their website and I just checked their twitter and they announced that they'll soon be listed at YobitExchange. Low market cap + these news and a good project (in my opinion), sounds like a hidden gem to me, but I could be very wrong. That's why I invested now, but not too much. Lets see what happens, and please do your own research if you decide to invest  Smiley
neobao

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:29:20 PM

I'm also really optimistic about this coin. Their team seems really capable of doing a great project and it is going to be listed in more exchanges soon. I also really like the fact that the market cap is still low and it is a very likely coin to at least x5 in short time.
raulo1985

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:57:44 PM

At first, their website drove me away (looked like a joke), but my gut told me to research a little more. After all, hidden gems use to be where you least expect them, so I spent some time reading about it. Turns out this coin has a very dedicated dev team, their announcement thread here at bitcointalk is very large and with nice comments and reviews, the market cap it's really tempting and they already paid to be listed on YobitExchange, which should happen soon. No serious marketing campaign yet. A lot of room to grow, but I could be very wrong.

This sounds like I'm being quite irresponsable (and maybe I am), but after this research I invested USD $1,000 in this coin. It seems to be for the long run, and it's literally starting. Any thoughs? Before saying something after just watching their website (which still looks like a joke  Grin), I recommend you to read the announcement thread and do your analysis at coinmarketcap. I'm interested in your opinion, and I'll keep a close eye on this one because, to me, $1,000 is not easy money to earn (and harder to lose). Took a huge leap of faith here, so comments are welcomed  Smiley

PS: Does anyone know what happens with their website update? The countdown reached 0 yesterday and nothing has happened, as far as I know.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 06:51:03 PM

At first, their website drove me away (looked like a joke), but my gut told me to research a little more. After all, hidden gems use to be where you least expect them, so I spent some time reading about it. Turns out this coin has a very dedicated dev team, their announcement thread here at bitcointalk is very large and with nice comments and reviews, the market cap it's really tempting and they already paid to be listed on YobitExchange, which should happen soon. No serious marketing campaign yet. A lot of room to grow, but I could be very wrong.

This sounds like I'm being quite irresponsable (and maybe I am), but after this research I invested USD $1,000 in this coin. It seems to be for the long run, and it's literally starting. Any thoughs? Before saying something after just watching their website (which still looks like a joke  Grin), I recommend you to read the announcement thread and do your analysis at coinmarketcap. I'm interested in your opinion, and I'll keep a close eye on this one because, to me, $1,000 is not easy money to earn (and harder to lose). Took a huge leap of faith here, so comments are welcomed  Smiley

PS: Does anyone know what happens with their website update? The countdown reached 0 yesterday and nothing has happened, as far as I know.

maybe they doesnt finished it yet Smiley

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:01:24 PM

Monkey Project (MONK) is only trading on Cryptopia right now.

It has an extremely small marketcap of roughly $400,000, but a solid development team. They recently applied for listing on Yobit and more exchanges are coming online in the next little bit. ALSO there website is being released within the next few days so be prepared for a surge.

They are a POW/POS hybrid and have a strong discord channel if you want to check them out.

Trading at $4.21 usd right now with a $421,000 market cap.

I would think a marketcap of $40,000,000 is very feasible, possibly $80,000,000 by April. I don't like speculation all that much, but this team has been building under the radar for a while now. It's only a matter of time before it launches.

Check out their discord and their site (when it's updated in the next 2 days). I'll comment again when 1000% gain has occurred over the coming weeks.

I don't like speculation all that much,

You don't like speculation?

I'll comment again when 1000% gain has occurred over the coming weeks.

Right... but tell me what does this coin do? What is it for? Any added value or just one like many others that soley exist in the hope of a pump and profit? Any new tech? Anything innovative being done? Would check it out myself but the website is down.

Platypus_PhD (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:25:32 PM

Monkey Project (MONK) is only trading on Cryptopia right now.

It has an extremely small marketcap of roughly $400,000, but a solid development team. They recently applied for listing on Yobit and more exchanges are coming online in the next little bit. ALSO there website is being released within the next few days so be prepared for a surge.

They are a POW/POS hybrid and have a strong discord channel if you want to check them out.

Trading at $4.21 usd right now with a $421,000 market cap.

I would think a marketcap of $40,000,000 is very feasible, possibly $80,000,000 by April. I don't like speculation all that much, but this team has been building under the radar for a while now. It's only a matter of time before it launches.

Check out their discord and their site (when it's updated in the next 2 days). I'll comment again when 1000% gain has occurred over the coming weeks.

I don't like speculation all that much,

You don't like speculation?

I'll comment again when 1000% gain has occurred over the coming weeks.

Right... but tell me what does this coin do? What is it for? Any added value or just one like many others that soley exist in the hope of a pump and profit? Any new tech? Anything innovative being done? Would check it out myself but the website is down.

You can find their announcement by searching Monkey Project in this forum. They are switching up staking rewards and have some new functionalities coming out in the future that are really bringing PoS to a new level.
conkeconke

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:17:02 PM

So low in small cap could be a problem if someone hoarding too much of it.
neobao

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:19:51 PM

But it can also be an amazing thing if more people decide to join and the cap increase
raulo1985

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:05:32 PM

Guys, I just want to point this out. This coin almost doubled its market cap and value since yesterday, and its market cap it's still under 1 million. Don't know if it's just because pump and dump, but the project looks solid, at least to me. Of all the coins I've researched, this and LUX I would say are true hidden gems. But like every coin like this, it can also crash. Risky investment, but with huge room for growth now. Decide for yourself, and please do your own research. Maybe a good choice is to invest a little and see how things go in a couple of days. If I'm correct, this would be my biggest triumph on crypto world so far (still a noob  Grin).

PS: They indeed deliver yesterday, the site is updated with wallets for Windows, Mac and Linux. I believe they said on their twitter that they already paid to be on YobitExchange, and currently they are on Cryptopia. Very good feelings about this particular coin.
CryptoWinner

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:08:50 PM

low market cap and financial stats are important for the growth indeed, but development, team and community is way more important!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
raulo1985

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:16:40 PM

low market cap and financial stats are important for the growth indeed, but development, team and community is way more important!

I know, that's why I was hesitant at first to invest on this coin, but I read their announcement thread here at bitcointalk and looks like a very solid project with very nice comments from the community. In my mind, this is a project like PRL on early stages, with solid development but almost no marketing, and we all know how PRL is doing right now. Like I said, I could ve very wrong, but the analysis of development, team and community is, in fact, what made me decide to invest on it. If you have the time, can you please take a look at the announcement thread and tell me what you think? Because I'm still unsure about this coin, but this is the kind of risk I want to take because ROI could be huge if things go well. And if not, it's not a lot of money I will lose (most of my funds are on safer bets). Thanks for your reply!
Platypus_PhD (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:42:12 PM

There website is updated! Everything is coming together! $40 million market cap incoming! $40 per coin soon!
raulo1985

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:50:49 PM

There website is updated! Everything is coming together! $40 million market cap incoming! $40 per coin soon!

Hope you're right, this is the most risky coin on my portfolio, but could be the most profitable by far. I'm crossing my fingers. At least I have made a decent research and read a lot about the project, that keeps me less worried because the development is looking great and the community supports it. When I read about PRL I had the same feeling, but didn't have the courage to invest, and now I regret it, so this time I took the shot.
raulo1985

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:57:01 PM

But it can also be an amazing thing if more people decide to join and the cap increase

It's not just low market cap, it's extremely low market cap (Current $700k), which in a good project like this is a fucking opportunity to get some. We are going to see really soon a x10 improvement in this figures.

That's what I think, but we can't be sure. With so many coins now it's hard to find those hidden gems, and I believe this could be one. If you read through the announcement thread, you'll see that this is a serious project and with support of the community, so for me it's a surprise that it has a very low market cap. Probably it's because of almost zero marketing, and that can't change. The same as exposure on bigger exchange sites. The tech and good dev is there, so I decided to invest. I'm not trying to convince anyone, good projects sooner or later take off without spam or people trying to sell it here, but I wanted to point it out because I'm new at this and have received some very useful advices from the community. If I'm not wrong with this one, it's my way of saying thank you and not being selfish  Smiley. And obviously, comments are welcomed.
raulo1985

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:11:56 AM

I just realized its market cap is over 1 million, and yesterday was arround 500,000. Price almost doubled in less than a day. I was just going to sell some MONKs to be able to buy some XSPEC because of the new website tomorrow, but now I'm not so sure. So far it looks like I picked this gem from almost the beginning, could be a good idea to hodl. What would you do?
raulo1985

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:41:55 AM

Hodl and if possible get some more.

A 100% in this levels is nothing.

Just calculate when hit $10m market cap (which would still be pretty low) and hodl this monkey bastards. The project is serious.

That's what I'm going to do. I almost feel proud that this is the first project I decided to take a risk for, just by doing my own research  Grin. I'm still a noob, but after all I've read, I believe that this could be my best investment so far. I bought USD $800 worth of MONKS when its market cap was around 500,000 (with almost zero info on the speculation forum), and now I'm selling some KCS I have to buy some more (Kucoin withdrawal processing is taking forever, and I want to do this today). Market cap of 1 million is still very very low for a serious project like this. If I had some more funds, I would invest them on this coin, but I don't have them  Sad. It's risky, I know it, but I can afford to lose this money, and the ROI could be huge. I have the feeling that I won't regret this  Smiley

Edit: value is still climbing  Smiley. I'm prepared for a correction, and I promise myself I won't sell.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:42:53 AM

It will be over $100 at market cap of $10m! $10 is a cheap price to pay
to get a position.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: