Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:43:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Project (MONK) x100 - Small Cap, Huge Potential - x100  (Read 1709 times)
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:44:57 AM

All projects with Small Cap are much more likely to rise. If your friend is a good idea and a team, then this possibility is 5 more profit.

I agree with you, when its lower cap then the price is stuck and not much run but we can see if its launched in other top exchanger, it is likely will grow so much rapidly if  like other success altcoins.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raulo1985

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:47:40 AM

It will be over $100 at market cap of $10m! $10 is a cheap price to pay
to get a position.

I know, right? This is the kind of project that I wouldn't find odd if it reaches a market cap of 10-100 million. Could be a 10x in a month. Well, I have to have my feet on the ground, so lets see what happens, but looks very good so far.
raulo1985

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:50:12 AM

All projects with Small Cap are much more likely to rise. If your friend is a good idea and a team, then this possibility is 5 more profit.

I agree with you, when its lower cap then the price is stuck and not much run but we can see if its launched in other top exchanger, it is likely will grow so much rapidly if  like other success altcoins.

Yeah, and on their twitter they say that they already paid to be listed on Yobit. But the most important thing to me is that I believe this is a serious project, not a pump and dump one, so this could be for the long run, and I invested very early  Smiley
Platypus_PhD (OP)

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:51:04 AM

To all in this post, the fundamentals are strong (like I said from the beginning). I predicted price stability at around $40 dollars or 40 million market cap, but I may have underestimated. A 70 million market cap is plausible, but just be patient and read up on the project.

You shouldn't even sell this coin because it has future market value.

I will be analyzing other coins in the next week or so, so watch out for that post. Until then, enjoy MONK. It's a fantastic project.
neobao

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:47:57 AM

To all in this post, the fundamentals are strong (like I said from the beginning). I predicted price stability at around $40 dollars or 40 million market cap, but I may have underestimated. A 70 million market cap is plausible, but just be patient and read up on the project.

You shouldn't even sell this coin because it has future market value.

I will be analyzing other coins in the next week or so, so watch out for that post. Until then, enjoy MONK. It's a fantastic project.

This.

Price is already sky rocketing and it won't stop. This coin has a great project and dev team. Don't miss this opportunity.
joshwaan

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:13:15 AM

Looks like a cool project
Fonfeti

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:19:57 AM

The current mcap is still 1.5 mill right?
raulo1985

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:30:55 AM

The current mcap is still 1.5 mill right?

It's 1.2 millions right now. Yesterday was 500,000. Take a look at the announcement thread here at bitcointalk, it's a serious project with almost no marketing yet.
raulo1985

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:32:16 PM

When I read about the news of today's dip of all altcoins, I thought that MONK would suffer a lot, as a project that it's not well known yet and still with very low market cap. It already recovered and looks very bullish, huge room for growth. I have more faith than ever on this coin  Smiley
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:19:42 AM

$MONK is only 2 months old but what it has achieved already it's just unbelievable, great community behind this one (and no it's not just about collecting bananas lol) this is a very low supply coin created to make staking very profitable and not having to worry about inflation. Yesterday MONK hit ATH of $12,65, it corrected we are slightly below the $10 mark now but it's just matter of time till it goes up again, the fact that it has super and ultrablocks 24/7 makes it the most exciting coin to stake, the passive income with MONK is amazing just for leaving your wallet on staking you make a lot of money every day and value doesn't drop like many other high ROI coins, I don't know for how much longer will this one stay under the radar but I don't think it will be for much longer I think there will be a lot more people staking MONK in 6 months from now on. Dev is also very active which is always a big plus, you can message him on Discord and he will answer any questions. There's still a lot yet to come for MONK during the next couple of months as announced by dev (Whitepaper, Masternodes information, possible new exchanges, and more) so if you're interested in making a good profit daily with staking buy now while it hasn't boomed and secure your masternodes  Wink

Prediction: MONK will be at $50+ by the end of 2018.
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:08:02 AM

When I read about the news of today's dip of all altcoins, I thought that MONK would suffer a lot, as a project that it's not well known yet and still with very low market cap. It already recovered and looks very bullish, huge room for growth. I have more faith than ever on this coin  Smiley
Monk is a project of the Monkey twitter team. I bought Monk during the presale sale and I sold it later. I am currently buying it and I think that MOnk will grow well in the future as it has a very strong and professional team.
joshwaan

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:30:47 AM

$MONK is only 2 months old but what it has achieved already it's just unbelievable, great community behind this one (and no it's not just about collecting bananas lol) this is a very low supply coin created to make staking very profitable and not having to worry about inflation. Yesterday MONK hit ATH of $12,65, it corrected we are slightly below the $10 mark now but it's just matter of time till it goes up again, the fact that it has super and ultrablocks 24/7 makes it the most exciting coin to stake, the passive income with MONK is amazing just for leaving your wallet on staking you make a lot of money every day and value doesn't drop like many other high ROI coins, I don't know for how much longer will this one stay under the radar but I don't think it will be for much longer I think there will be a lot more people staking MONK in 6 months from now on. Dev is also very active which is always a big plus, you can message him on Discord and he will answer any questions. There's still a lot yet to come for MONK during the next couple of months as announced by dev (Whitepaper, Masternodes information, possible new exchanges, and more) so if you're interested in making a good profit daily with staking buy now while it hasn't boomed and secure your masternodes  Wink

Prediction: MONK will be at $50+ by the end of 2018.

Yeah it looks like a good coin. I got about 25 how much would I get if Staked for this much?
Sentti

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

BITG & CHX & FTX Community

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:32:33 AM

$MONK is really unique project and POS coin tbh. It's just so incredibly exciting to watch will the next stake be Superblock or even Ultrablock! Yesterday I got both, lucky me lol! And folks, those Masternodes are also coming, we will have news shortly.

http://monkey.community/

Flode

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:28:42 AM

Whats so unique about MONK, just want a quick rundown before I have to do my own research Smiley
iwillhodl

Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:29:08 AM

Buy orders on cryptopia gone mad
To the moon, I am in and staking
min. 100$ This quarter 1 2018 what means MINIMUM 10x
Good way to get passive income also! Buy on cryptopia, transfer to https://stakeunited.com and stake more monks for nothing!

Whats so unique about MONK, just want a quick rundown before I have to do my own research Smiley

Proof of stake, perfect team, good roadmap - coin review
And speculative - very low supply what will, along with very low marketcap, drive price even to thousands of dollars per coin.               

● ⚫ GIFcoin.io ⚫ ●
Gambling Investment Fund (http://gifcoin.io)
Working business ✔ 80% of net profit shared with Holders ✔
adamski

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:22:24 PM

Hey guys, I'm in the club  Tongue
masterm1nd

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:48:51 PM

We have lift off!!
Staking this coin as well, will be interesting to see the results.
raulo1985

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:04:43 PM

Look at this coin now, three days ago its market cap was 500,000, now it's 2,5 millions and climbing. Over 200% increase in value in one day. Looks like my first research of a possible hidden gem with extremely low market cap was right. I kept telling here about it, so hopefully some of you could get onboard before this rise. Still a lot of room to grow, so it's not late at all. More faith than ever, going to hodl and, if possible, buy some more  Smiley
neobao

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:15:33 PM

Look at this coin now, three days ago its market cap was 500,000, now it's 2,5 millions and climbing. Over 200% increase in value in one day. Looks like my first research of a possible hidden gem with extremely low market cap was right. I kept telling here about it, so hopefully some of you could get onboard before this rise. Still a lot of room to grow, so it's not late at all. More faith than ever, going to hodl and, if possible, buy some more  Smiley

I'm also really happy about this coin. First time I bought it was around 3$~. I am still buying it as I see a huge potential and the market cap is still so low. I believe in a x5 at least until the end of January. HODLng for sure.
onlybarca6

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:54:22 PM

What was that about guys? Went up to over $40 and now down to $13. All within an hour.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: