Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:50:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Project (MONK) x100 - Small Cap, Huge Potential - x100  (Read 1711 times)
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:56:28 PM

Monkey Project (MONK) is only trading on Cryptopia right now.

It has an extremely small marketcap of roughly $400,000, but a solid development team. They recently applied for listing on Yobit and more exchanges are coming online in the next little bit. ALSO there website is being released within the next few days so be prepared for a surge.

They are a POW/POS hybrid and have a strong discord channel if you want to check them out.

Trading at $4.21 usd right now with a $421,000 market cap.

I would think a marketcap of $40,000,000 is very feasible, possibly $80,000,000 by April. I don't like speculation all that much, but this team has been building under the radar for a while now. It's only a matter of time before it launches.

Check out their discord and their site (when it's updated in the next 2 days). I'll comment again when 1000% gain has occurred over the coming weeks.

it was a surprisin evening for monk.

it pumped until 30k and now it is 15k. someones lost big money, and somebody gain really huge amount.

be careful about pumps please.
iwillhodl

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:04:40 PM

It's a good sign, whales shown interest   Wink

● ⚫ GIFcoin.io ⚫ ●
Gambling Investment Fund (http://gifcoin.io)
Working business ✔ 80% of net profit shared with Holders ✔
djpitagora

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:20:07 PM

It's a good sign, whales shown interest   Wink

it means one of the early investors took profit (insider). Never a good sign this early because they were an insider and didn't have faith in the project.
raulo1985

Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:21:18 PM

It's a good sign, whales shown interest   Wink

That's what I think too. I bought this coin not for day trading, looking at that pump and dump today it's kind of a proof that more people and probably whales are showing interest, so trying to make quick profit can make me lose a lot of money. The important thing is that I believe on this project, so for me there's no problem with these pumps and dumps at this early stage as long as the project is solid and more people are aware of it, let alone when it starts trading on more exchange sites (Yobit coming soon).
raulo1985

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:24:23 PM

it means one of the early investors took profit (insider). Never a good sign this early because they were an insider and didn't have faith in the project.

That could be the case too, but I hope not. What makes me believe it's not the case is the support from community and dev, doesn't look like a pump and dump project to me. Plus, the price is stabilizing around $20, which already is a huge rise from a couple of days ago.
iwillhodl

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:29:41 PM

If it's how you say, price will only dump not rise that much up to 40$. Someone cleared all sell orders with buy and sold it later, clear whale pump and dump that's easy to happen at that low marketcap. Anyway it's a good sign because it just started the market engine of this coin, moved to work

● ⚫ GIFcoin.io ⚫ ●
raulo1985

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:32:22 PM

If it's how you say, price will only dump not rise that much up to 40$. Someone cleared all sell orders with buy and sold it later, clear whale pump and dump that's easy to happen at that low marketcap. Anyway it's a good sign because it just started the market engine of this coin, moved to work

Probably that's the real scenario, and in any case, it's putting this coin on the map.
Btw, you guys are a lot more experienced than I am, so I'll better shut up, listen and learn  Grin
philippfo

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:58:53 PM

where to get monk, when you aren't registered on cryptopia yet. i'm just on etherdelta, binance, kucoin, coss and some others.
would like to get in, but don't know how?
when do you think that cryptopia will open their doors again?
Platypus_PhD (OP)

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:05:50 AM

Before this post runs out of control, just remember I called this at the very beginning. With that said, I have seen price stability at around $15 dollars, which is a fantastic thing to see.

After further analysis the market cap of 20 - 40 million is seemingly a very moderate and probable conclusion. If momentum continues and this coin gets the traction it rightly deserves, I believe a market cap of 80 million is reasonable.

Therefore, my price estimate for the end of Q1 is a market cap of $50,000,000 with a price point of ~$500. Now $500 per coin seems a large amount, but based on supply it fits the target perfectly.

This is a good time to get in on the train and hold on until $50 million market cap. Any questions give me a shout. Not an investor, just well read, and have formulated strong criteria for successful projects.
Hardva

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:15:15 AM

it is a parody...
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:26:03 AM

Monkey is rocking higher and higher again and on heavy volume.
It will go much higher so best to HODL some.
iwillhodl

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:28:00 AM

Market bleeding, and monkey still swims in grass  Cool

● ⚫ GIFcoin.io ⚫ ●
masterm1nd

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:36:25 AM

Monk hodling strong against the downtrend.
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:32:34 PM

what's about this coin ? everyone is talking about it though their website is a joke and nothing unique about their project !

turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:41:02 PM

what's about this coin ? everyone is talking about it though their website is a joke and nothing unique about their project !

staking rewards and low supply

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:18:37 PM

low supply mean nothing look at xrp for example . it's a team of kids no real experience ,no real applications

patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:53:46 PM

low supply mean nothing look at xrp for example . it's a team of kids no real experience ,no real applications

.. hmm, but they doing it well.. for kids Smiley
anyway, we will see whats happening, i am invested.. Wink

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Flode

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:04:05 PM

Never thought it would get to the price it has now, good for them Smiley
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:38:29 PM

Wow, seems like your prediction was right, as of now price already trippled from the time of your initial posting. I didnt know this project before, but it seems interesting. I will take a closer look, but I guess its already too late to buy in now. I hope it will come down again.
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:45:56 PM

?? low supply obviously means something lol. Monk could 10x from here and have only 16 mcap. what would be Ripple market cap if it 10xed?

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███