Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:05:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Project (MONK) x100 - Small Cap, Huge Potential - x100  (Read 1711 times)
WalkinRobbie

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:49:14 PM

Small cap - Im in,  but it seems most people are too so (who knows)    Im going to look into this coin.  Im looking to put a few hundred in a few coins LONG TERM types for I even try to venture into flippin
tommyeyt

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:55:36 PM

great coin with great features , still cheap to invest in
Platypus_PhD (OP)

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:24:05 AM

Still a great time to get into MONK now. Especially with the recent dip in the market

I estimated the price getting up to $500 dollar a coin at a 50 million market cap. Market cap is only at 1.6 million!

Coin will probably shoot to 100 in the next few weeks. If you don't like the project don't buy, but remember patience brings plenty.

Cheers.
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:38:22 AM

MONK kept on the radar for a few days. Everyone wants to invest but so far no extra money. I hope soon something shot at me and I profit will drop this project. I love these projects with a little capitalization where you enter at the start. In the week invested to UNIFY, FOOTY CASH too underrated good projects.

But damn we need money for MONK urgently

High risk high payoff
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:24:04 AM

what's about this coin ? everyone is talking about it though their website is a joke and nothing unique about their project !

staking rewards and low supply
low supply mean nothing look at xrp for example . it's a team of kids no real experience ,no real applications

.. hmm, but they doing it well.. for kids Smiley
anyway, we will see whats happening, i am invested.. Wink

I do agree low supply means nothing, if the team is active and delopment is not stall, most people talk of low supply but it also have disadvantages when the price is dumping
DibiaVxosis

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:32:13 AM

This prediction look funny at beginning but the prediction has become true. I did not though the project will success because of its funny name, but i was wrong. This is good project but the price seem too high now, i will wait is decrease a little bit before i invest here.

patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:45:17 AM

A price is never too high or to low... look at the marketcap.. if a bigger fish invest some money the price will explode

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:05:53 AM

I've been watching this one, it doesn't offer anything unique long term but at it's current state the stake rewards are very high which should encourage some big buys, at it's current value that has appeal.

The new website created the uptrend, the buy volume was quite low and a single large dump created a ripple down, for the most part with the market state it's keeping stable, I see no short time worries of a dump but who knows..

Still risky at this stage, but some like these types.
neobao

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:40:48 PM

I still see this coin being a good investment. The MarketCap is still low for a great coin. I can easily see a x2 or x3 in a short amount of time.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 06:50:49 PM

I think I am quite too late for this. It has already gone up to 15$ and it is harder to invest right now. I wish I have seen this thread a few days ago.
You're not late man, just buy and stake the coins. In less than 3 months you will more than double the amount of coins that you buy now + the price will also increase- i think it's a good deal.

brengevzho

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:00:23 PM

Hopefully it will increase. Buying some  Smiley
callmetonny

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:02:30 PM

x100 is greedy, although the small market cap is a risky bet... Nonetheless the project looks good and I'm pretty sure it will raise as the team gets more known
Platypus_PhD (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:20:31 AM

Seems to be some huge news coming from MONK in the next week or so. Check out www.monkey.vision or www.monkey.community

A $100 price is looking like it's coming sooner than later!

Cheers to every onboard or soon to be onboard!
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:42:37 AM

I know another project with similar name monkey capital that seems to be a scam more or less as the team has almost disappeared, i hope the team behind this project is not the same.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Platypus_PhD (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:03:00 PM

I know another project with similar name monkey capital that seems to be a scam more or less as the team has almost disappeared, i hope the team behind this project is not the same.

Not the same project. MONK is a well-run, active project. Check out their discord to talk to the dev team.
Platypus_PhD (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:08:44 AM

I was just like to update everyone following MONK. Even in a down market they managed to stay green. I think the interest is building and the 10 million market cap is coming in the near future. Until then, it's a great time to get in at the current value.

Cheers.
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:07:51 AM

I was very attracted to projects with little caps on them it is possible well to earn.
Now hold for projects such as COPICO, FOOTY CASH, Eryllium from them I'm waiting for X50 at least active team of developers and much more. On them I earn a lot of BTC.

Also think to buy MONK 2 weeks watching him just now I think the price is great for the entrance

High risk high payoff
neobao

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:21:04 AM

Monkey is one of the few altcoins I have that is still growing while BitCoin is bleeding. When bitcoin recovers I'm sure this coin will pump a lot. It has a great community and the market cap is still undervalued for what this coin has to offer
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:56:52 PM

Pretty quiet now, what do you think about MONK now...
Masternodes are coming Soon!

HUGE POTENTIAL -> what do you think about the Price...
50$ possible in 2018?

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:09:02 AM

I think that MONK has risen quite a bit in the past, and people are still hoping for such prodigious gains in the future. I doubt that such a thing will happen, and I don't have a lot of faith in the growth of the coin past its previous ATH. I feel like MONK's business model doesn't portend that level of growth, and the handmade aspect of its business is the bottleneck that prevents higher growth, in my opinion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: