Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:32:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just saw this Etherdelta news, how you guys think?? RIP??  (Read 722 times)
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:44:15 AM

I personally stopped using etherdelta after the phishing redirected hack and my wife also said she cannot trust it as so many fishy things are happening there. We prefer to trade our tokens on other exchanges and not in a hurry to sell tokens as soon as they get listed after ICOS. We do not mind waiting because we wish to see everything is safe and secure first as opposed to rushing things. If you do use ED please make sure you use a wallet that you do not store most of your coins and only trade one coin at a time and remove when you buy.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:48:03 AM

I hope it won't die, but I get out all my stuff from ED yesterday. I know that there is the possibility to make it even if it will die, but now I'm trying to avoid of using ED with big amounts...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cryptotsunami

Activity: 114
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:37:41 PM

I hope it won't die, but I get out all my stuff from ED yesterday. I know that there is the possibility to make it even if it will die, but now I'm trying to avoid of using ED with big amounts...
I also take out all my token in Ether Delta as a precaution.Ether Delta today is a laughing stuff in crypto because of the hack that is being done after the replacement of the new CEO. What a great start. lol. Grin
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:45:56 PM

I also take out all my token in Ether Delta as a precaution.Ether Delta today is a laughing stuff in crypto because of the hack that is being done after the replacement of the new CEO. What a great start. lol. Grin

Some people scared about not accepting new coin in etherdelta but I think this is the new strategy of etherdelta team I hope they upgrade the platform into new one to attract more trader I like etherdelta because it has lot of coin listed but the sad truth this trading site have lot of shitcoin the ddos hacking attact have a big affect to the trader to stay away from it.

rain3798

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:10:10 PM

Etherdelta stop listing new token/coin , due In order to protect EtherDelta users and investors benefit.
the full story ===>https://medium.com/@terryliu_71238/in-order-to-protect-etherdelta-users-and-investors-benefit-we-have-decided-that-during-the-bd33464dbca0

Oh!the site cannot be found, this site was deleted and maybe because the news was a big fuss. This kind of news was maybe just one of none sense news , something created just to make fun or to slander the etherdelta. There are reasons that I think why they deleted the site, first, they protecting the image of etherdelta, second, this might be not true and this information will affect the transaction in etherdelta which is really happening because of the news that it was hacked. 
The first thing that comes to my mind about this RIP is REST IN PEACE and I'm making conclusions that this mean the etherdelta will die??? I hope not. It was just my conclusion since I can't read the news on link anymore because it was deleted.

cryptopan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:17:40 PM

I hope etherdelta would be more secured in the upcoming years,its very unhealthy to the one exchange to get hacked a lot of people will lose a lot of money and trust to the crypto,this will be a good thing for the new investors to specify if the ICO will be listed to major exchanges or not.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:20:00 PM

if stoping the new coin to be listed on etherdelta can stop and make the etherdelta secure i thing it would be best to do it. maybe it not for forever but just until the problem solve and the safety is guaranted. etherdelta have a good potential thought. they can be big but many thing should be impirove.

KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:51:10 PM

Hope they can get their shit together. One of my larger investments are currently just listed on Etherdelta and nowhere else.

Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:57:29 PM

EtherDelta was one of my favorites, but now their greed is killing them. I think that they'll loose a huge amount of trading volume. If they stop listing new tokens for free, it will be definitely the end.

StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:10:05 PM

Dont worry, they have problem with there cloud server. That global probelm and they will fix that soon, beside not listing more token will make Etherdelta faster for traders and i would love that decision.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
doommy12

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:15:52 PM

hey guys... anyone interested in making quick profit enetr this pump and dump group https://discord.gg/q9F95X

we need more members to increase profit.. our current profit is only x3
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

The article has now been deleted. Can someone provide a run through of what it said? Although without any other reports i'm guessing it isn't true.
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:19:37 PM

In my opinion, since Etherdelta has stopped listing coins that are not really profits, it is good that they came and started making actions for these shitcoins. Their action has made them look like more serious on protecting their exchange, the exchange seems to also be populated of traders that are always on the site.

Yeah also etherdelta are known to be open for those shitcoins to register on their market. They're just giving opportunities to those scammers to make a fake ICO or projects. I think it is much better now to all investors to identify a good project or not i want to see the improvement of their exchange.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:19:31 PM

EtherDelta enjoys a virtually monopoly position on the purchase and sale of new tokens on the exchange. Another, however, recently opened in Hong Kong about the similar exchange Kukoyn, which previously planned to open in China, but because of the events on the restrictions there kriptovalyuty, it was opened in Hong Kong. However, we need even more exchanges that would trade tokens issued as a result of the ICO. Then the exchange would not be hanging from overload, and order would be more. I think that soon such exchanges will appear a lot, the infrastructure for crypto currency is just developing.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:10:10 AM

The article has now been deleted. Can someone provide a run through of what it said? Although without any other reports i'm guessing it isn't true.
It is true.

Here is the link to new announcement and more detailed one from ETHERDELTA representative: https://medium.com/@terryliu_71238/etherdelta-listing-policy-announcement-49c8ed4ff1f1

Here is the archive of old announcement: http://archive.is/ni9ei
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:20:56 AM

It is really funny that the frontend of the most popular decentralized exchange, Etherdelta, got hacked. It seems that before the frontend is decentralized, the decentralized exchanges existed are still centralized in a sense.

Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:29:41 AM

Etherdelta stop listing new token/coin , due In order to protect EtherDelta users and investors benefit.
the full story ===>https://medium.com/@terryliu_71238/in-order-to-protect-etherdelta-users-and-investors-benefit-we-have-decided-that-during-the-bd33464dbca0

The new owners in less than a month managed to completely ruin the exchange, it's impressive.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:35:51 AM

I never liked the feel of Etherdelta, Then after the hacking incident it made my mind up 100% to not use it. With the new owner now it feels like he is going for a quick money grab. I think Binance and kucoin lead the way now on exchanges. Exchanges like hitbtc with their awful customer service and no stop deposit and withdraw problems will slowly die out to new and customer driven exchanges.
sexycoin69

Activity: 175

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:36:19 AM

its sad that I always knew about this exchange but never used it until a week ago. Actually didn't mind it there are a lot of money making opportunities there. sad news.

linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:56:55 AM

Story deleted now from Medium, we have better exchanges there so thanks to ED, and yes RIP Etherdelta.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: