Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:44:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just saw this Etherdelta news, how you guys think?? RIP??  (Read 722 times)
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:32:50 AM

Story deleted now from Medium, we have better exchanges there so thanks to ED, and yes RIP Etherdelta.

Got too many negative comments, I think. Bad decisions after bad decisions coming from the new CEO. He bought a good product and destroyed it. Goodbye ED.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:20:37 AM

So much for a decentralized exchange, they were supposed to list whatever shitcoin people would want to list, we know that now this notion and idea of a decentralized and free exchange for all is just a bullshit made up by the same people participating in price manipulation on centralized exchanges. forget about Ξdelta and lets all move to Waves DEX where the future is awaiting us all, make sure to have a look at activity tokens.

Now what happens to Millions of useless tokens I have on Ξdelta? guys rush to buy them all specially YOURchain, I've heard rumors that YOURchain will become a coin like XEM and XRB, this is YOUR last chance to buy YOURchain for cheap before they are sold to the smartest people. lol before rofl.

🖤😏
RonaldDark

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:46:35 AM

Story deleted now from Medium, we have better exchanges there so thanks to ED, and yes RIP Etherdelta.
Strange story with Etherdelta, no trust to ED anymore.
iozver

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:48:13 AM

I would like to know the alternative to this exchange, too many expectations, I connected with her. Almost all new coins appear there first. And to sell airdrop you definitely need to go there. With the new Director and the recent attacks, she has not gained popularity, and are going to sell your token.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:55:32 AM

I think ED not accepting new crypto to be listed on their platform means a stagnant growth. No more ICO will be using ED as their crypto exchange anymore, for sure. Anyway, it's time to move on. There are lots of crypto exchange that's more than ED's feature though.

dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:34:35 AM

I got the archive.is version of the article. You can still read the original article here: http://archive.is/ni9ei

It is just temporarily suspended till ICO end after which they will resume with the new listing policy as explained here: https://medium.com/@terryliu_71238/etherdelta-listing-policy-announcement-49c8ed4ff1f1 (new announcement)

I think its a great call and I personally welcome this. There are lot of suspicious projects and it has become hard to judge creditability of a project. Its great that by doing this they are only allowing credible project's token to be listed after ICO. So in short moving towards more secured trading environment which should be encouraged and welcomed and shouldn't be discouraged.

Absolutely, I think that security is THE issue number one in the crypto world, even more important then scalability. I mean, scalability is the main long-term issue, but the security puts a big question mark over everything right now. It is discouraging new investors as well as also some old ones.

roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:40:31 AM

I recently stopped using etherdelta after they compramised DNS lots of people got loss their hard earned even i had very small amount butthe effort i took to recover as well as gas fees un necessary expense for me . Now even they stopped the only advantage quickly listing token that is also now finishing RIP . Look for OAX or idex.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:44:45 AM

Etherdelta stop listing new token/coin , due In order to protect EtherDelta users and investors benefit.
the full story ===>https://medium.com/@terryliu_71238/in-order-to-protect-etherdelta-users-and-investors-benefit-we-have-decided-that-during-the-bd33464dbca0
Yes I think it is very good for Etherdelta, because the tokens listed in the Etherdelta market are numerous. And if it does not stop the market will continue to soar.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 12:17:00 PM

Etherdelta stop listing new token/coin , due In order to protect EtherDelta users and investors benefit.
the full story ===>https://medium.com/@terryliu_71238/in-order-to-protect-etherdelta-users-and-investors-benefit-we-have-decided-that-during-the-bd33464dbca0
When i am going to reply your post, the thread is removed by its moderator. If that news is correct and it stops listing new coins then we have to choose other option.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:31:56 PM

So many tokens so maybe they can't properly add every new token anymore.
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:36:14 AM

I hope it won't die, but I get out all my stuff from ED yesterday. I know that there is the possibility to make it even if it will die, but now I'm trying to avoid of using ED with big amounts...
I also take out all my token in Ether Delta as a precaution.Ether Delta today is a laughing stuff in crypto because of the hack that is being done after the replacement of the new CEO. What a great start. lol. Grin

How did you both take out your funds in Etherdelta? because I, I can't, still!

Please kindly answer me?
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:15:59 AM

Thw etherdelta is so dangerous now so if you want to take the high risk it is up tp you .
rmit90

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:56:54 AM

I used ED for the first and last time yesterday/today.. I hear a lot of people saying they used to be good, I cannot speak for that myself as I only decided to use this site as it was my only option of obtaining some BLUE at the time. I did not have a very good experience with this exchange. Transactions taking forever, site freezing, balances taking forever to update and I really do like the idea of a decentralized exchange but I don't think I will be returning after this experience.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:04:23 AM

Story is deleted and replaced by this. https://medium.com/@terryliu_71238/etherdelta-listing-policy-announcement-49c8ed4ff1f1
Seems they are going to make new listings put some coin in escrow to show they are real. Seems like a positive move to me.

zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:45:20 AM

I used ED for the first and last time yesterday/today.. I hear a lot of people saying they used to be good, I cannot speak for that myself as I only decided to use this site as it was my only option of obtaining some BLUE at the time. I did not have a very good experience with this exchange. Transactions taking forever, site freezing, balances taking forever to update and I really do like the idea of a decentralized exchange but I don't think I will be returning after this experience.

Well actually I'm a fan of ED as I find it hassle free to use but recently it was sucks as I experienced that too even though I increase my gwei yet nothing to happen. I don't know what's behind it and it's actually frustrating to use especially when there's a sudden pumpmor dump, you can actually miss it tho. Sooner, if it's not yet fix I'll pull out some of my coins there and transfer to some new platform.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:28:36 AM

Another exchange bites the dust... and there's yet another reason why we need decentralizes exchanges. Makes me wanna invest even more in dex coins.
Do not waste time, decentralized exchanges are going to be big, it is my opinion that as centralized exchanges become more regulated we are going to see a pump in almost any coin and token that is associated with decentralized exchanges, not all of them are going to grow the same but I think we are going to see a lot of coins skyrocketing in due time.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:09:05 AM

Got too many negative comments, I think. Bad decisions after bad decisions coming from the new CEO. He bought a good product and destroyed it. Goodbye ED.

Yeah totally agreed, he just destroyed it. Good lesson for others.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:23:52 AM

I had 3 ethereum wallets and all hacked. On friday evening I saw that etherium is being transferred to my account to another account. I managed to save 2 wallets but 1 is lost, my ethers are stolen. This is because etherdelta shit.

I can not believe why I entered my private keys into that shitty idea of exchange and lost my etherium. I am never using etherdelta from now on in any case
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:28:05 AM

I hope etherdelta would be more secured in the upcoming years,its very unhealthy to the one exchange to get hacked a lot of people will lose a lot of money and trust to the crypto,this will be a good thing for the new investors to specify if the ICO will be listed to major exchanges or not.
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:45:59 AM

wow... its sad.
i really hope that BarterDEX will list the ETH and ERC20 tokens someday
thats the only solution to all the bullshit happening with centralized exchange and what happened to etherdelta
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: