Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:34:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just saw this Etherdelta news, how you guys think?? RIP??  (Read 722 times)
Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:41:57 AM

if they were no longer list any coins,this will not be a problem since etherdelta is not only the exchanger we have in the cryptoworld.We have many choices like idex,coinexchange,binance,nextexchange,kucoin,mercatox,etc.nothing to worry with this!

I am not sure that they would add every new coin like it was case with Ether delta. Anyway I think this is good thing, and it will split good from bad ICO's.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:39:32 PM

What can I say ,, it's most unprofessional & zero user friendly exchange for all the time. Scammy , spammy  look. Until they change the user interface people will hesitate to join this. 
chromium jedi

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:50:59 PM

RIP if they can not fix everything
transaction performance especially

but stop listing new coin is good, i hope they can make good selection ICO before listing on their platform
and also need better security system

Sevaev

Activity: 406
Merit: 132

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:08:33 PM

Etherdelta stop listing new token/coin , due In order to protect EtherDelta users and investors benefit.
the full story ===>https://medium.com/@terryliu_71238/in-order-to-protect-etherdelta-users-and-investors-benefit-we-have-decided-that-during-the-bd33464dbca0
I really like this exchange, I'm sorry if it ceases to exist, I hope these measures have been taken to increase the demand for ICO.
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:14:37 PM

Etherdelta stop listing new token/coin , due In order to protect EtherDelta users and investors benefit.
the full story ===>https://medium.com/@terryliu_71238/in-order-to-protect-etherdelta-users-and-investors-benefit-we-have-decided-that-during-the-bd33464dbca0
I really like this exchange, I'm sorry if it ceases to exist, I hope these measures have been taken to increase the demand for ICO.

You should move to IDEX, it's a better version of ED and they will list new Tokens as soon as they come out from ICOs just like it was in ED before they decided to cashgrab with the ICO tokens.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:16:36 PM

RIP if they can not fix everything
transaction performance especially

but stop listing new coin is good, i hope they can make good selection ICO before listing on their platform
and also need better security system

The transaction performance depends on the ethereum blockchain, it's decentralized exchange site and all of the transaction will be running directly in ethereum blockchain, as far as i understand about etherdelta just try to provide the place for the traders but it was taking nothing from us.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:21:23 PM

I haven't read through the whole thread, but wouldn't it be very simply to make a copy of EtherDelta that isn't run by assholes?

And failing that, what stops us from creating a web extension or webpage that links a token contract address to its name?

For instance here's Cappasity

CAPP-ETH

Links to https://etherdelta.com/#0x04f2e7221fdb1b52a68169b25793e51478ff0329-ETH.

Laland

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

You should move to IDEX, it's a better version of ED and they will list new Tokens as soon as they come out from ICOs just like it was in ED before they decided to cashgrab with the ICO tokens.

Agreed. But it think IDEX is also at maintainance right now. I do see some good news in the site bit at least we should wait until then. Their are also some tokens that are not found on etherdelta that is found on IDEX and vise versa. I just saw it so i dont really have a say on this on fees of how many members. I use metamask for my trades for more protection but sometimes it is really disappointing to read some bad reviews on these sites especially if their are many of them.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:14:26 AM

I had 3 ethereum wallets and all hacked. On friday evening I saw that etherium is being transferred to my account to another account. I managed to save 2 wallets but 1 is lost, my ethers are stolen. This is because etherdelta shit.

I can not believe why I entered my private keys into that shitty idea of exchange and lost my etherium. I am never using etherdelta from now on in any case
Unfortunately this is one of the big risks of inputing your private keys in a website, after you do that your coins are very vulnerable to being stolen and when the exchange is not the best then things like that can happen, this is why I do not like trading since I need to give my money away to the exchanges and trust they are going to give me my money back at some point in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: