Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:47:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone use btcrobot.com?  (Read 56109 times)
eurobitcoin

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:59:40 AM

My robot seems to be doing a good job selling low and buying at a much higher price,

You guys need to understand that we are talking here about mathematical model that is created to protect your capital from drastical price fluctuations. When you are getting huge strong trend you can also get huge correction back.

The robot is calculating PROBABILITIES of such thing. It's not a magic ball and can't see the future correct ALL the time. Obviously it will make some mistakes and it is normal, but the goal is to at least to be correct most of the time, that is enough to be profitable long term and protect the capital.

So picking couple of wrong trades out of thousands is not a good strategy. You need to let it work for a few months in different market conditions and you will see its potential!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 10:47:14 AM

My robot seems to be doing a good job selling low and buying at a much higher price,

You guys need to understand that we are talking here about mathematical model that is created to protect your capital from drastical price fluctuations. When you are getting huge strong trend you can also get huge correction back.

The robot is calculating PROBABILITIES of such thing. It's not a magic ball and can't see the future correct ALL the time. Obviously it will make some mistakes and it is normal, but the goal is to at least to be correct most of the time, that is enough to be profitable long term and protect the capital.

So picking couple of wrong trades out of thousands is not a good strategy. You need to let it work for a few months in different market conditions and you will see its potential!
We understand how the bot works and we can see why it was designed like this.

What we want to know, do you understand how Bitcoin works? Do you understand that it is not similar to other fad technologies, stocks or stores of value? Do you understand that each bubble causes the price to jump up 10x then recover to 5x compared to before? Do you understand that Bitcoin's value is growing exponentially by more than 0.5% a day?

Sure, if it crashes to 0, your bot has done it's job (of saving 90% of your investment in dollars). But if Bitcoin is successful, it will only be providing negative profit compared to simply not doing anything after you acquire Bitcoin.

Sorry if this sounds negative, but I'm sure we are talking things most people already know. Glad to see this is profitable for you and that we can experience the effects of your algorithm on the bitcoin market, it is really informational.
tbly13

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 04:30:26 PM

Yes we have heard you say this many times before.

I have already let my robot work for a few months (since AUG 18th). And I would say it has made close to a thousand trades. All it has achieved thus far is cutting my bitcoin balance in half.

I would love to receive a refund now....But I know you wont let me because I am over the 60 day guarantee, which is my fault. It was my mistake putting so much trust in a new system.

I completely agree with this statement by BombaUcigasa:

What we want to know, do you understand how Bitcoin works? Do you understand that it is not similar to other fad technologies, stocks or stores of value? Do you understand that each bubble causes the price to jump up 10x then recover to 5x compared to before? Do you understand that Bitcoin's value is growing exponentially by more than 0.5% a day?

Sure, if it crashes to 0, your bot has done it's job (of saving 90% of your investment in dollars). But if Bitcoin is successful, it will only be providing negative profit compared to simply not doing anything after you acquire Bitcoin.
Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 09:12:26 PM

Does robot support MACD, RSI and other technical indicators?
eurobitcoin

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 12:10:46 PM

@
Bitcoin traders, next target is $370.

That is when on the support level it will define the further move. it is a strong buying point because btc always bounced back from this level. $370->800 could be a good target.

If broken $370 important support level, then it will return to normal $150-200 usd as before.
tbly13

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 04:07:13 PM

@
Bitcoin traders, next target is $370.

That is when on the support level it will define the further move. it is a strong buying point because btc always bounced back from this level. $370->800 could be a good target.

If broken $370 important support level, then it will return to normal $150-200 usd as before.

A.K.A the robot will sell your coins at $370 and then buy back above $500..(just my experience thus far)
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 09:06:52 PM

Guys, your taking a risk. Nothing is handed to you in life, and if there was a good "trade bot" it wouldn't be public.

eurobitcoin

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 09:35:59 PM

A.K.A the robot will sell your coins at $370 and then buy back above $500..(just my experience thus far)

That is not true. You are taking 1-2 wrong trades of thousands and making false conclusions. Let robot trade 2-3 months to see the big picture! This is NOT a crystal ball. We are talking about probabilities.
Robot does not see future. Nobody does.

We understand how the bot works and we can see why it was designed like this.

The robot is much more profitable and safe than "Buy and Hold" strategy and the huge price fluctuations during 18-20 November has shown its effectivity.

Lets compare the numbers.

Here is one of the customers accounts. It shows:

Weekly profit: $795.35, total profit: $1767.28

This means the last week the profit WITH robot was around 35-40%

Meanwhile without robot just by "buy and hold" the profit would be only 25-30% Max.

Now lets compare drawdowns.

The price on November 20 decreased to the level of 1 week ago.

So your "buy and hold" profit would be simply 0 comparing to last week!

Meanwhile WITH robot your profit is 15% bigger than 1 week ago Smiley

That is how robot is much more effective than buy and hold strategy.

Yes, the robot is not a crystall ball and can't save you 100% from any huge price drops, but it does it's best to protect the capital during the big price drops as well and maintain profits when the price is increasing.

The bottom line is, the robot is effective and if you let it work for a long time, I am sure you will love it.
tbly13

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 09:56:02 PM

You are taking 1-2 wrong trades of thousands and making false conclusions. Let robot trade 2-3 months

I actually have been monitoring the trades the robot has been making closely, and the actual trades show up on my BTC-e account. Many of them being like the trades I have posted previously. I have had the robot for 3 months, see my earlier post (#243)

Nothing is handed to you in life

Agreed, Which is why I paid $250 for the robot.  Grin
eurobitcoin

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:15:47 PM

Here is the current setup

As you can see we just broke the resistance level and received two green bullish signals on a possible growth.

This is a very important point in Bitcoin price, we might finally establish new level around $550-603 usd with a further target of $800-1200 next month!
eurobitcoin

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 02:55:39 PM

Here is the update, as we expected price has bounced back from support and forming new bearish trend

looks great!

eurobitcoin

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 08:53:41 PM

As we discussed yesterday, BTC price bounced back from the major support level and established a new bullish uptrend.

You can see the trading signals we had earlier this week (green = Buy, Red = Sell)

Next support level is establishing at $650 with a up target of $800
eurobitcoin

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 10:31:04 PM

BTC robot sponsored Singapore conference and we are looking forward to see you guys on BTC India next month!

eurobitcoin

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 11:03:50 AM

Like we earlier discussed there occurred a typical for the currency market "rebound" of the price after sharp jump which makes some correction of the current market situation for the bitcoin. When it happens regularly without changing of the main trend of the price it's a sure sign of positive investors sentiment which tells us about stability of the bitcoin. Moreover after positive news from the Senate and even from the FBI, who decided that bitcoin it's "legitimate" financial service or payment tool we can await further stable growth of cryptocurrency with some correction. It's just awesome conditions for successful bitcoin trading!

eurobitcoin

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 12:28:28 PM

Great timing now to sell some BTC and LTC and enjoy the profits. The price may bounce from reistance level into 650 next target with strong support at 500 and then go for the next target at 1000-1200!

Current setup
Itun

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:51:46 PM

I don't want to take the risk of investing into it myself

but what I've heard from others that have is that the program does work

However, the profits from it are so small that it is practically impossible to get the money worth back

Don't buy it
eurobitcoin

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 11:12:53 AM

I don't want to take the risk of investing into it myself
but what I've heard from others that have is that the program does work
However, the profits from it are so small that it is practically impossible to get the money worth back
Don't buy it

Thank you. If you did not try it what kind of review is it?

The profits are very good.  Weekly profit: $23970.50, total profit: $82918.93

eurobitcoin

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 09:50:19 PM

based on research from Ivan Raszl (bitcoinowl) here are 5 Life Cycles of new technology (Bitcoin)

billdusty

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:05:52 AM

Dear eurobitcoin
I will ask you here as you don't seem to give me answers on email.
How many bitcoins did you start with.
How much would they be worth now if you hadn't used robot.
Every trade cost commissions
I started with 5.11 bitcoins I now have less than two
Why does the robot buy and then a minute late sell for less
Why do you keep telling people that the robot is making everyone money when there is absolutely no evidence to back it up.
If you continue to tell lies then something has to be done.
 I am in profit but that has nothing to do with your robot it is only because bitcoins have increase dramatically in price.
I thank you for making me jump into bitcoins but every time you send me a email telling me how good you are you make me cringe.
My advice to any one that is interested in purchasing this robot is don't.
I do how ever see a investment in bit coins as wise.

What I would like to see is a chart that shows how many trades were profitable my guess is not as many as it lost
eurobitcoin

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 09:24:11 AM

you need to understand that even if the robot may seem less effective than a simple price increase, as soon as prices stall and fluctuate (as they are certain to do), then you will lose much more than you would with our robot. You might get less profits with our robot than by riding on strong intermediate price rises but atleast you will not blow your accounts or fall into 70% drawdowns with the robot if the prices were to go south.

You are only looking at one side of this trading story, not thinking about what will happen on the other hand. I hope this is clearer to you now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: