Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:11:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin worth it or not?  (Read 2024 times)
burong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:42:07 AM

You are asking this question in a Bitcoin forum which is going to mean all replies are going to be bias. You would probably be better asking the question on a economics forum.
in my own case and as far as i know  bitcoin is worth it for those who are using on it because bitcoin help us by earning some money and bitcoin has a big factor on our lives because it changes our daily lives so that bitcoin is very worth it for us, and also by means of investing its really worth it because its trustworthy anyone can join or can invest because you can earn on it and you must also have hardworking by it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:26:23 AM

For a beginner, I think you should invest in bitcoin, buy it and save it for a certain time, because it is easier to do, bitcoin growth is unquestionable, and market demand for bitcoin keeps increasing every day so the price keeps increasing, More and more people know bitcoin and they start making bitcoin as a place to invest because they are beginning to understand the potential that is on bitcoin, and for you to learn to trade, you can get bitcoin quickly, learn more how to trade and try to do some experiments using small capital, and if you're better at doing it, do it with big capital so it gets big profits, but you have to stay cautious
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:28:06 AM

Hi guys!

iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.

is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

should i buy btc, or just mine it by my self?

best regards
bitcoin is worth it because many investors became rich just investing in it. we should see that the value of bitcoin is increasing. we see that bitcoin have becoming popular and have a bigger potential to become the money currency in world. its worth it to invest bitcoin and you a chance to become rich by using of it. and many country accepting it as money currency.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:34:57 AM

First of all, welcome on board. Now coming back to your question, no one can predict what can happen tomorrow and hence it is not recommended what you can not afford to lose. If you still want to try your luck then you can start with the little amount of proper research about the whole situation. Everything is still in the development and might or might not work down the road. Spend as much as time in doing research and reading the stuff about the whole situation.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:47:19 AM

Hi guys!

iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.

is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

best regards

It really depends on you. No one ever know or can predict if the bitcoin will rise or fall so if you feel like investing then do it. It all comes with a risk, without risking you will gain nothing. Invest what you can afford to lose.

parassinghal

Activity: 210

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:06:31 AM

See no one can exactly tell about that it will go that much up or not or will go down. But if you see the statistics then we can say that it will definitely go up. And yes you can invest now also.

If asking about earning or investing in bitcoins, then if you know the sources to earn bitcoins then i will suggest go for earning not for buying.

jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:13:17 AM

Hi guys!

best regards
Hello for me, it is worth it to invest bitcoin, if you already do your research on what site will you invest or you will just buy bitcoin and hold it at a profitable time. Yes, bitcoin price is unstable and fluctuating too much, but if you already do your research and have some extra money why not try and explore it. It’s difficult to predict when will bitcoin price will increase or decrease but for me just decide to invest and spend some money that you afford to lose. Also, if you want to mine bitcoin by yourself, it will be a great way to, just set up very well your miners and good luck. Smiley
dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:21:41 AM

In my opinion,bitcoin is perfect for the current investment place because the price often changes very quickly raises a great opportunity for someone to make a profit at any time and be able to make it breathe a sigh when the selling price really increases dramatically.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:50:43 AM

Hi guys!

best regards

You'd better invest bitcoin rather than mining bitcoin. You just have to wait for the profit you will get. But remember it's risky, if you decide to jump in bitcoin you can risk it.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:13:29 AM

of course worth it because everyone is interested in the bitcoin to get own profit. and willing to invest in bitcoin.
rodgelampis

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:18:13 AM

In my opinion,bitcoin is perfect for the current investment.yes of course worth it because everyone is interested in the bitcoin to get own profit.You just have to wait for the profit you will get. But remember it's risky, if you decide to jump in bitcoin you can risk it.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:24:58 AM

Hi guys!

best regards
As years goes by, the price value of bitcoin is still increasing yes we all know that there is a pump and dump and in terms of investments bitcoin is really worth it but we need to wait patiently and everything must worth it when that time comes in a higher profit came from your investments in btc.Always  remember there is always a risk in every investments we do,so we need to accept the fact whatever happens.
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:29:37 AM

Well for once to answer your question if it is worth or not well basically we wouldn't be here if it is not worth right because we would not be wasting our time monitoring the rise and decrease of it if it is not worth it. And if you could how the worth of value of bitcoin has evolved now you can see that bitcoin is really something worth investing. Well in your case best if you start at trading if you are kinda new and have a little knowledge in bitcoin because mining is kinda complex.

bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:37:17 AM

bitcoin still worth for me and for every people which want to try to make money. although the price is too volatile, if we could learn from many sources, I am sure that we can make a profit on bitcoin. today, so many people which want to get involved in bitcoin and they try to buy bitcoin no matter how much the price because they know that the price will increase in the future. and we realize that with bitcoin, we can make our lives better than yesterday.

I am agree with your statement that bitcoin makes our lives better than yesterday so that's why I consider bitcoin really worth it to invest.since I entered bitcoin a huge changes has been exist just like making my life at ease because I'm not experiencing difficulty in financial. So bitcoin will really give you financial freedom.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:39:24 AM

Ofcourse bitcoin is worth it, bitcoin will not reach its current price now if it's not. Bitcoin nowadays is getting more and more popular that's why more investors are getting in so the price will continue to increase.
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:43:01 AM

Its till worth and will be more valuable in the future. The most people forget sometimes why its so successfull. Its not tha value, its because it is the first cryptocurrency. ITs because is dezcentralized. Its because it means freedom! Never forgot about the revolutionairy blockchain technology!
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:45:52 AM

Hi guys!

best regards

If you think bitcoin is worth for your investment then you can always invest on other cryptocurrency, that if you can afford not to join the bitcoin craze. Remember that bitcoin is the most successfull cryptocurrency today, so it is always wise for you to invest in bitcoin and it is worth your investment.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:47:52 AM

yes, of course, it's worth it never the late in bitcoin you always enjoy it when you use it.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:52:45 AM

I think bitcoin for me is worth it because you don't need a big amount of bitcoin you just need a amount that you are comfortable a requires to your campaign you want to join.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:57:35 AM

Hi guys!

best regards
If you have the capacity to buy and mine, why don't you go ahead. The truth is that bitcoin has come to stay, just like cryptocurrency. I am very sure that bitcoin will continue to evolve , and by that you will not loose out completely.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: