Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:01:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin worth it or not?  (Read 2024 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:50:50 PM

bitcoin is worth it. nobody in this forum is not worth it to have bitcoin. we are here about money and investments and how to gain profit and experience. but there are a lot of risk in able for us to do that. learn everything about btc. bitcoin is someone what like you need to focus on.

Bitcoin is worth the effort, time, and risk.  We will not be here if bitcoin is not worth our time.  Many have already earned a lot and made their lives more comfortable.  Bitcoin deserves all the praise as it is the answer to anyone's dream of living the life they wanted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:56:23 PM

buy btc not just we buy goods in the market ,, buy btc we have to understand and see the development as detailed as possible and need optimal targets so that our results will not be disappointed after we buy btc..
for the time being may need to be thoughtful because btc price change is very significant..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:01:11 PM

The principle of trading is to buy when the price is cheap and resale when the price goes up. I'm sure bitcoin will go up, so now is the right time to buy.
That's true the best buys when price cheap and to have a good profit for that is sell when already reaches to your main goal. Bitcoin really worth it and I can say we still have the time to invest and we could hold for long term.
charlystriker

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:03:57 PM

yes it a worth a try,its quite interesting and i would also keep investing in it in future
Bitcoin now is very popular in the whole world. Many people now are moving into to digital crytocurrency. Now, bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency. Many investor now are moving to invest in bitcoin.Bitcoin price are still rising. The markets demand are still rising. So it is worth it in investing bitcoin. The capital you invest will get a bigger profit.
kuruyama

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:09:06 PM

Yes bitcoin worth it! As long as you know how to work with it, in terms of trading and buying at every season depending on its status, but it kinda works like a stock exchange, you buy a part of it, when it gains your money gains too. Thats just how it goes. As long as you can properly manage it, everything will fall in places in favor to you.
zelenkova

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:17:17 PM

I'm looking forward to raising the bitcoin to $ 25,000 so now is the best time to buy bitcoin and hold it until better times.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:17:45 PM

Hi guys!

iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.

is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

should i buy btc, or just mine it by my self?

best regards
It is really worth it the way it gives an earnings everyday by just doing signature. You need to be more knowlegeable about bitcoin how it works and how to earned bigger amount of money. Just do it  patiently eveything is normal .And always think positive.
Ricaking

Activity: 82
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:25:01 AM

I think its really worth and yes it is worth to invest right now. It increase and decrease time to time but the good thing about is even it decreases, Meaning, as the time goes by, its value continue to increase. It is far to crash because bitcoin gains confidence and trust all over the world that is why many people invest on it and its community continue to expand. Then you would definitely get confident to invest in bitcoin.There is no such in this, today which could provide such a high return within such a short period. I would say that buying bitcoin is far enough than mining.
leaudmeister

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:42:16 AM

Yes it is, but it'll depend on how much effort, time and patience will you put in it to see its development. Definitely it is worth investing as long as you have the right timing on when to buy or when to sell.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:44:21 AM

The limitation of maximum amount of bitcoin will automatically makes the demand  increase easily. May be bitcoin price could be more stable but it will still tend too rise. Nowaday too many traders who trade bitcoin everyday. It makes the volatility even higher, if more holder and bitcoin that exist rather than bitcoin trader then the price will be more stable.
yron51

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:14:59 AM

Yes, it's depend to how you use your time to earn Bitcoin and that we calles worth it. No rest for crypto but still earning that we called worth it. Bitcoin is worth it
AlexanderAnthony

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:22:18 AM

For me investing in bitcoin is worth it because if you can see how bitcoin improve all through the years and the starting value of bitcoin up until now says it all. If you are thinking about the risk bitcoin always rise through the adversity and comeback higher and stronger.

engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:23:12 AM

It is better to buy bitcoins because bitcoin will have a great future and don’t hesitate to invest in it. You will need a perfect timing to buy bitcoin to have big value and it will have better profits in the future. Bitcoin users are getting to expand more and many investors is patronizing bitcoin and I think this will be a freat background for the bitcoin. It helps bitcoin to be worth more and in the future it have will have agreat amount of users. So this conclude that btcoin is worth it to invest with.

zhangxie29152784

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 01:36:25 AM

Hi guys!

iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.

is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

best regards

I think it's a good time to buy bitcoins as the market is recovering from the biggest drop in the value of bitcoin in the past month. I predict that this year it will rise above $20,000.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:25:43 AM

I think it should be worth having it. To think that bitcoin price start in a small amount of dollars. Then as the year goes by or as for now, It has a value of a thousand dollars. You just have to know when it will increase or not. But on my opinion, HODL is the best option that i can get. I believe that it will reach high the value for the coming days pretty soon . Smiley

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Marinduque

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:42:09 AM

Of course investing in bitcoin is worth it, you can see how bitcoin improve through many years. Bitcoin has a lot potential and its market is growing and expanding, But you need to be patience as long, as you have the right timing when to sell and buy,. you can succeed.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:58:47 AM

Hi guys!

best regards
As long as the price doesn't reach to $20k i think it is still worth for investment..as of this moment the price is $9k+  and its ok that you will invest today because any moment from now it will rise so take advantage when the price is still reachable.

acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:39:18 AM

The best choose if you want to invest half of your money to bitcoin (the money which you able to lost and not for daily needed) because I think this time the a good moment to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin price has drop to the very cheao price, if you buy bitcoin at this time and sell it arround 1-2 years later, so I think you will get much profit later.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:01:28 AM

It is been a long time bitcoin is used as an investment material. Many investors are already making a lot of profit in it. Every year the number of investors is growing. I think we don'tt have to choose the time to buy bitcoin, because in the future bitcoin price will increase.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:07:29 AM

For me bitcoin is worth it just imagine you could earn higher than a regular wage earner in just a short time compared to them,
So for me earning in bitcoin is really worth it .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: