Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 02:57:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin worth it or not?  (Read 2043 times)
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:53:27 AM

Hi guys!

iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.

is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

should i buy btc, or just mine it by my self?

best regards
I got satisfied to the profit that I earned from bitcoins. For me, bitcoin investment is really worth it! I bought now many things because of the money that I got from bitcoin. I am aware that I can make more money if I will keep myself buying bitcoins.

bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:55:28 AM

For me bitcoin is worth it because bitcoin  offers an efficient in terms of transferring money over the internet and it was controlled by a decentralized network with a transparent set of rules. Bitcoin presenting an alternative to central bank controlled fiat money. It's worth it  to start investing with bitcoin.
money1122

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:56:47 AM

Bitcoin is a worth it place of investing  Cool Cool Cool you can buy bitcion and also mine bro
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:58:07 AM

For me bitcoin is very worthy because of the good uses and a big help in my life. Although sometimes we felt sad if the price is going down but in a few days it will be back again and sometimes higher than we expect amount of it. We do not know why its happen and what is their bases but all in all bitcoin is a worth it for me.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:04:21 AM

iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.

is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

Don't say you're a noob, that's not worth to say, because you're the one of those great guys trying to get closer to crypto coins, and someday, you will be get a better knowledges and be a successfull people.

Talking about investment, it seems that whenever it intends to invest, we just need to knowing the price movements and recognize many things/inform, predictions of experts, and recognize to the people who're already more closer on btc.
I'm personally still believe, the investment is still very worth to do till now and still will bring profit, just don't doubt.
Investing, trading, mining, earning without capital, well., it can be done and adjust to your circumstances. You need to have an depiction, that you will really get habitual on it while trying to deepening it.

tradeviser

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:39:17 AM

it is true that bitcoin is the source of life.  you should try to buy btc right now and invest because theres no wrong in trying btc is going up and getting higher value.sometimes its goin
Zachwolf

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:24:36 AM

Hi guys!

best regards

Bitcoin is a worth it place of investing. Since bitcoin acts as a normal currency, it does move an also go through investments. By that, I can say that we could really count on it. Though it is a bit risky, I guess it and will be worth the wait. You just have to be patient and careful in investing.

For some people and other countries it is worth it because they are benefited especially in business and trading/marketing and also making income to them.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:40:32 AM

Hi guys!

best regards

If you have the capacity and the capability to mine Bitcoins, then why not? I think you should go ahead. Just make sure you have the necessary knowledge and skills to mine Bitcoins. But at the same time, why don't you buy some and just leave them in a safe wallet so that you will have something to look forward to in the days to come. Bitcoin is getting huge year after year, everybody should try to acquire some.
Based on the experience of many people for now bitcoin mining is very difficult, even with S9 from Bitmain it took more than 8 months for RoI, I'm not interested in mining and easier to buy because I'm confident with the future bitcoin, buy at any price then we will profit.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:17:00 AM

Hi guys!

best regards
Its really worth waiting for and everything .Other countries are accepting bitcoin as a payment already .Buying bitcoin now will almost sure to make money.We can see major changes last years but still manage to hits greater.Its worth investing for

Having a bitcoin is worth it. It has different use such as transacting payments, give high profit and investment. Those who have bitcoin is lucky because it will help them to have extra income. Holding bitcoin is good because in the future it will double your money. It will depend on the value of bitcoin.
moetimas

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:28:11 AM

of course bitcoin worth. you can trade with bitcoin, you can also use it as a long-term investment. but please note, all of these have risks. so use smart thoughts to buy or invest bitcoin (learn everything, and also understand its fluctuations). for mining, you should really consider the issue of equipment assembly costs as well as the cost of electricity, because mining requires huge capital and you will also compete with giant mining machines (I really do not recommend it).
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:33:25 AM

Hi guys!

best regards

For me, it is worth to invest as soon as possible as you can, because bitcoin's price is volatile and it can increase your cash and decrease and also in investing on bitcoin you can gain profit. I think bitcoin will rise since the past days the bitcoin's price decreases and now it continuing its rise again. For me, its better to have your own way on how you can get your bitcoin because you can buy bitcoin, invest on bitcoin, mining on bitcoin.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:36:02 AM

I think with the current bitcoin price then bitcoin is worth buying and you can start investing, we have to think positively about bitcoin that bitcoin will continue to grow and deserve to continue to be traded.
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:38:50 AM

Every pro was once a noob my friend, Yea bitcoin is worth spending on. In the start even I had the same doubt that is it worth to spend time and money both on bitcoin but later I understood that the time and money spent in bitcoins is worth it. Ask any bitcoin user who had spent money in buying bitcoins  at the very early stage of bitcoin he must have made such huge profits by now.
barsharkol12

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:40:55 AM

bitcoin is worth it. nobody in this forum is not worth it to have bitcoin. we are here about money and investments and how to gain profit and experience. but there are a lot of risk in able for us to do that. learn everything about btc. bitcoin is someone what like you need to focus on.
luigidosado

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:57:14 AM

Hi guys!

best regards
Investing on bitcoin is definitely worth it. Bitcoin has a lot of potential and its market is continuously growing and expanding. Investing in bitcoin now and letting it grow for a few months will give you more than the profit you aimed to have. Spending your extra money in bitcoins for investments will help you earn more extra money. Bitcoin will give you an opportunity to learn how to trade and invest which what makes it really worth it.

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:12:42 PM

I think bitcoin is totally worth if for a patient person. Based on my experience when I invested on bitcoin, it took me months before I earned a lot. Still, it was really effective and I was able to buy more of what I wanted because of bitcoin. I would definitely recommend it to everyone especially those who are patient and willing to wait.
TIN1114

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:14:36 PM

It is absolutely worth it. If it wasn't worth it, it would not be existing for years.
reyasuo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:18:31 PM

Hi guys!

best regards

I agree if you want just mine, but dont mine btc, get another coin price below 1$/coin
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:33:29 PM

The principle of trading is to buy when the price is cheap and resale when the price goes up. I'm sure bitcoin will go up, so now is the right time to buy.

Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:35:35 PM

Hi guys!

best regards
a very interesting question for people! the point is this, if bitcoin is not feasible why many people are using and joining in the crypto world? IMO bitcoin is worth the investment, why? because bitcoin is better than gold. those who have joined strongly believe that bitcoin prices will continue to increase as time goes by.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: