Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:21:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2k+2 months = 10x ?  (Read 609 times)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:48:35 AM

Hi,
my portfolio contains BTC, NEO, ADeX and XRP and I got my small beginners invest 5x. Now I´m aiming for the next goal. Is it likely to invest let´s say 2k and get a ROI 10x in short terms? Any suggestions?
Thank you.
You cannot make that amount of money in the short term by investing in those coins since they are already very big, you need to look at things under 100 million in the market cap, you could try to find several projects that are worth it or you could invest everything in a single coin, this is more risky but it can give good results.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:58:58 AM

x10 in short term? how many days ia your short term? 1 month? 1 quarter? or semi - annual?

For me that goal is nearly impossible. however, you have a higher chances if your in a big pump and dump group.

ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:13:17 AM

Try buying dvip or aurora token at auroradao since ether delta become more shitier now people migrate there and you will see idex.matket will become biggest decentralised exchanger platform. 2k will gives you 0.8 dvip and 40k aurora.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
srqrebel

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:50:56 AM

I strongly recommend Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  It is an up-and-coming privacy coin with robust technology, innovative features, and a motivated community of true believers supporting it.  It features extremely fast, 30-60 second confirmation times, and its PoS v3 low power staking returns an incredible 5%-plus per year in staking returns to those who HODL and keep their wallets open for staking.  This little known privacy coin is about to take the market by storm: Its brand new, state-of-the-art website debuted just today, it has a newly expanded team working hard to move it up the charts, and a new wallet update (v1.3.4) is set to debut in the next 48 hrs.

This is a coin to take seriously.  It had a spectacular run in the past month, and is currently consolidating before moving higher.  XSPEC should easily hit $20-40 in the next few months; right now it is a steal at less than $5, but this will not likely remain the case for much longer.  I strongly recommend getting yours now.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

Come say "hi" to our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

Check out our brand new website! http://spectreproject.io

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
BrutalTruth (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:16:38 PM

I have placed my orders. Thank you everyone for your advice. I put my money on XSPEC, VIB,ZRX, SHIFT, QRL and (very little) DOGE. I don´t think I will reach 10x in short terms or maybe ever.
I don´t think it´s possible unless you are very lucky and get a lucky punch or invest very much time in research and even with every currency checked its developement is uncertain I guess.

So I hope for the best, prepare for the worst and check back in two month;-)
tauceramica

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:25:38 PM

Hi,
my portfolio contains BTC, NEO, ADeX and XRP and I got my small beginners invest 5x. Now I´m aiming for the next goal. Is it likely to invest let´s say 2k and get a ROI 10x in short terms? Any suggestions?
Thank you.

If you eliminate xrp, the rest of your holdings are looking perfect in that term. NEO is also carrying a giant potential. BTC is always good and Adex is developing itself progressively.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:43:55 AM

Hi,
Thank you.
These coins are already developed in the market. So it will not raise 10x in future. But it will raise slowly in market. If you want to make 10x profit you should prefer most trending low value coins otherwise you should not reach your goal. So you should invest cheapest best coins in your investment. I am not expecting 10x profit for my investment so I don't suggest coins. Before to invest analyse the future strategy of the coin.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:25:03 AM

x10 in short term? how many days ia your short term? 1 month? 1 quarter? or semi - annual?

For me that goal is nearly impossible. however, you have a higher chances if your in a big pump and dump group.

It is not completely impossible but it is one of those things that is not going to be easy to do, not many people can do that without relying heavily on their luck, after all if you could make 10 times your money every 2 months then you will be a billionaire in a single year.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:39:03 AM

If you are talking of investing then 2 months is short, some people were lucky and are able to ride the recent bull market but this will not be possible if the market is flat but in mid term 10 X is possible just look for a good project to invest in
urosan

Activity: 46
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:07:10 AM

From your list, i would say that only adex can have such potential if they come one with proto or some other huge good news, if we talk for near future if we look more in to the future i would bet the least on btc to be 10x. But in any case as i said except for adex, for 10x it'll be loooong hold.

maybe look into this one: https://www.viberate.io/

VIB 10x. Hmm maybe if they get on top of their market category (tickets selling could be that trigger), but also with this....loooooong hold for 10x
machinationus

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:15:22 AM

Hi,
Thank you.

Yes! Go to a bank and put that money in there! You will get 2% a year! What a nice deal right?

How the hell do you expect to have more than x10 of returns in just two months? Are you superman? Came on.. be realistic.

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:25:07 AM

Hi,
Thank you.
The 10x profit is now hard to get, you have to choose the lower alt and wait for the magic pump to come. While the market can not be predicted correctly if you make x10 targets, trading is not a gambling game that can directly x10 in the near future I chose XRP with the level can get x2.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Inkognito222

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:47:11 AM

You can make x100 if buy  Spectrecoin (XSPEC)
wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:50:03 AM

Hi,
Thank you.

It will be difficult 10x rollers in the short term, you will need more than 2 months to get 10x roller. It takes at least 6 months for 10x rolls.
Olegnar

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:01:04 AM

With those coins only longer term. If you do the research I'm sure you will find something.
x10 fast is very possible in crypto
robthetotten

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:11:57 AM

You really have to take chances on low market cap coins if you're looking for those kinds of returns.   And instead of x10 you may end up with no gains or even a loss.

Here are some low market cap coins I like:

BNTY, PRL, SUMO, UFR, COSS, QLC, WISH.   HAT is very risky but has a $4m-ish market cap right now

Do some research into those and pick 2 or 3 you like.   

Disclaimer:  I own 5 of the 8 listed.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:48:11 AM

You could make 10x in summer or before the prices rise too much but now you should be happy if you can manage to make 2x in the short term.
NoMoreForksPls

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:54:35 AM

I like your username so I'll help you out.

The brutal truth is that big coins don't have room for growth. At least not the growth you want for them.

Focus on shitcoins. Find them on this forum early and hodl till they make it to an exchange - when that happens - dump at x3 and find another one.

Holding big coins is for millionaires who can't enjoy shitcoin gains due to liquidity problems. At your level - small cap is where it's at!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: