Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:21:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin should be main focus?  (Read 100 times)
worldtraveller321 (OP)

Activity: 510
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 10:30:46 PM

I am just wondering. I been investing in Crypto for 2 months now. and learning lots about the whole system.

I mostly do lots of AltCoins

but seems people said LTC or ETh would take over but seems those are moving down a bit.

With all the gains I make in other coins, LTC, Verge etc.
should i take all profits and put that all in to BTC? as a long term solution?

would BTC be the best one to focus in long term in profits holding and gains?

worldtraveller
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickfant

Activity: 128
Merit: 27

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:51:11 PM

It's a good idea to put your profits into more stable coins. Eth and Bitcoin are good shouts and are probably the most safe options out of all the coins in the market.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:02:45 PM

Yes, btc is the greatest coin for long term, because Bitcoin already being adopted in shop and Japan already legalized it, so Bitcoin got a better chance to survive and keep growing, I think eth also worth to think about, because most ICO used it as token, so for long term eth also can make a good profit

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
ZainSpider

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:03:49 PM

For the longer run bitcoin is ofcourse the answer but as you are good in trading I suggest keep trading and make more bitcoins.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:13:31 PM

Volality is a characteristic that all coins have. And everything works according to supply and demand. So the most trust coin conquers. 
It's not about the focus, it's about paying attention. Altcoins are profitable and convenient like bitcoin too but with its demand and popularity it's practical to choose bitcoin but it doesn't mean that altcoins must be ignored. It will always be effective depending on how you use it. If you know how to use them properly, then focusing in a single coin or not is just the same.
Pintasak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:27:32 PM

I am just wondering. I been investing in Crypto for 2 months now. and learning lots about the whole system.

I mostly do lots of AltCoins

but seems people said LTC or ETh would take over but seems those are moving down a bit.

Literally pay attention more keep trading and make more bitcoins.It will always be effective if you know how to use it likely in good terms.Btc is a coin for a long term it can make more profit

Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:48:07 PM

people said LTC or ETh would take over but seems those are moving down a bit.

I get the impression there are many sock puppet accounts on forums, reddit and elsewhere who spam how great "bitcoin cash/ethereum/insert-altcoin-name-here" is, whenever there's a coordinated pump and dump. Much of the "LTC/ETH/bitcoin cash is taking over!!" rhetoric is intended to compel people to buy (something) to cover the dump cycle where the price crashes. Experts, analysts and stock pickers are also not above using their station to convince people to buy something they're holding to make money. Its good policy to question what people are saying in finance, always. Following popular opinion isn't necessarily something that will allow someone to get hot tips, more the opposite.

The growth potential of altcoins could be higher than bitcoin, at the moment, its tough to say. The negative thing with altcoins is, they get pumped every 3-6 months or so, if even that. The best time to buy in could be when prices haven't moved significantly. That tends to mean they're overdue for a price increase.

Whether bitcoin breaks its all time high depends mainly on whether we can make a coordinated effort to reduce transfer fees and also whether the trading volume of alts remains low enough to make them attractive pump and dump options for whales and big fish.

BTC has been highly speculative over the last few weeks with the price bobbing up and down like a bottle in the ocean. If the speculation diminishes and volatility decreases it could revert back to a HODL pattern. Otherwise, I would say altcoins could be better over the long term if you can find one that is undervalued and overdue for a pump.
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:57:46 PM

Yes Bitcoin should be main focus.. and look for other cryptocurrencies that has potential that will help the entire blockchain which will be real uses in the future..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: