Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:32:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I believe Origin Trail is one of the most legit ICO's in 2018.  (Read 331 times)
thepr0digy21 (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:28:37 PM

Launching its presale on January 15th and public token sale on January 29th, Origin Trail is the first purpose-built protocol enabling blockchain supported data sharing in supply chains. With large and complex supply chains susceptible to high costs, delays and fraud, Origin Trail aims to bring transparency, reliability, accountability, compliance and efficiency to supply chain management using the power of the blockchain.

Origin Trail protocol runs on an off-chain decentralized peer to peer network called the “Origin Trail Decentralized Network” (ODN). Users are able to negotiate services, transfer, process and retrieve data, and verify its’ integrity/availability. This network will minimize the amount of data on the blockchain, which will in turn reduce the associated costs and inefficiency.
The first focus of the Origin Trail team is the food industry. With an increasing number of consumers worldwide holding ill-will towards food companies and manufacturers, the ODN will provide trust, transparency and accountability to allow for peace of mind. Recently, Origin Trail was awarded Walmart’s Food Safety Innovation Spark Award and was admitted into its inaugural Innovation Program. 

I strongly believe Origin Trail will disrupt the archaic supply chain management industry for the better. As always, do your own research regarding the technology, the team and the token sale. I'll provide a link below to their website. Their telegram is also full of useful information regarding the project and the team. You wont be disappointed.

https://origintrail.io/
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:43:12 PM

Looks pretty interesting. Is there an official announcement thread? if not, they need one.
thepr0digy21 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:01:08 AM

Looks pretty interesting. Is there an official announcement thread? if not, they need one.
Not quite certain of the announcement thread, but I know for sure they are active on twitter and telegram (among a couple of other platforms). I recommend checking them out!

twitter:@origin_trail
telegram: https://t.me/origintrail
OnTheVerge

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:23:09 PM

Why is there still no ANN thread? The project looks like one of the top promising ICOs of 2018. They need to get in here quick with the ICO starting in just 10 days.
OriginTrail
Copper Member

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:42:57 PM

Hi there - we had an official ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2436140.0

However, the token sale is already finished - hard cap reached. Thanks to everyone for support!

Sonosax

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:48:52 PM

Wanted to get in on OriginTrail but it was either for accredited investors or non-us (cant remember). this one is gonna be huge, guess ill juts have to wait for the dip after the pump when it hits exchanges.
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:51:27 PM

Wanted to get in on OriginTrail but it was either for accredited investors or non-us (cant remember). this one is gonna be huge, guess ill juts have to wait for the dip after the pump when it hits exchanges.

yes it's seems pretty interresting, another ICO i didn't see soon enougth...

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
OnTheVerge

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:31:48 PM

Hi there - we had an official ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2436140.0

However, the token sale is already finished - hard cap reached. Thanks to everyone for support!

Is the token sale completely finished? I was under the assumption that just the Pre-sale with minimum 5 ETH was completed and the public sale with minimum .5 ETH is on the 29th? Is that not happening anymore due to reaching the hardcap?

Thanks
OriginTrail
Copper Member

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 06:49:34 PM

Is the token sale completely finished? I was under the assumption that just the Pre-sale with minimum 5 ETH was completed and the public sale with minimum .5 ETH is on the 29th? Is that not happening anymore due to reaching the hardcap?

Thanks

The token sale is completely finished. Presale's hard cap (USD 10 m) was reached on January 17th, so according to the timeline, crowdsale (with minimum contribution 0.5 ETH) immediately started and reached the total hard cap (USD 22.5 m) in a few minutes.

January 29th would be the beginning of the crowdsale if the presale's cap would not be reached before.

The token sale was open to everyone who whitelisted, only US & Canadian residents had to be accredited investors, and applications for Chinese & Korean residents were restricted.

Drayberr

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:52:36 AM

I hope trace coin will reach 50 dollars before the 2018 end
proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:42:37 PM

This project looks very interesting. The idea is not new, but a crypto currency can significantly update this area. I will take a chance and invest a small amount in this project.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
thepr0digy21 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:16:48 AM

Hi All,
Following up with my original post, the Origin Trail team has thus far delivered. Their ICO went off withoit a hitch, constant communication from their staff, and TONS of new developments and partnerships in the works. As the Trace token is still on Etherdelta amd IDEX at the moment, this is still a great time to buy!
f12345

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:22:12 PM

Do they have masternodes?
thepr0digy21 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:46:23 PM

Do they have masternodes?
There is no traditional "masternode" system in place like other cryptocurrencies out there, however Origin Trail has created a different type of node system to participate in the network.
In addition to the previous statement, there is no specific number of TRAC tokens you must own.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: