Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:31:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will buy anything you own in exchange for Crypto  (Read 4275 times)
seOG (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:20:36 PM

We are proud to announce we have launched an affiliate program. For more information or to sign up to become one please visit http://junktion.io/affiliate/
MeJustMe

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:40:01 PM

Really nice idea u got there. Site looks really pleasant . 
Keep it up
raaja201

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:37:34 PM

Interested in buying old reddit accounts? Fully loaded with post/comment karma.
seOG (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:33:45 PM

Interested in buying old reddit accounts? Fully loaded with post/comment karma.

We do not buy digital goods
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:47:54 PM

I have looked at your website and noticed some really serious issues with it which even a small companies like mine don't make, such as you don't have your registered office address or contact details, no VAT/Sales tax, tax reference numbers, no details on how things are valued, shipping who pays? etc Love the concept and have signed up but you really need to do some work on your site.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
Phdeezle

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:34:07 PM

Would you be interested in a classic American car?
jvanleur

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:54:44 PM

Do you buy kids clothes and do you buy new items in boxes? I have a few gifts from Christmas that I never opened. Do you pay for shipping to you as well.

Thanks
CryptKeeper23

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:57:03 AM

Well, then it is a good thing that OP is offering something a little more customer friendly. I don't really understand the purpose of you even explaining that, but I'm sure OP appreciates the input. If they want to offer escrow and make their customers feel better about the deal, then I don't see the problem with that.

I agree, was just making an observation.  Grin
seOG (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:11:52 PM

Do you buy kids clothes and do you buy new items in boxes? I have a few gifts from Christmas that I never opened. Do you pay for shipping to you as well.

Thanks

We do not buy clothes, but of course we buy new Items in boxes. http://junktion.io/sell-to-us
seOG (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:18:48 PM

I will not be using any of the escrows on bitcointalk at the moment. This is not the type of service where I feel one is warranted. In all pawnshops do you have an escrow? most likely not.

Then count me, and probably everyone else, out.

There are probably 400 sites online that buy things like this and zero of them use escrow.

I agree with you. I think it is an industry norm to not use one. A business would not risk its reputation ripping its customers off. It is an extra step that can be avoided.

However, In crpyto there are tons of scams so I understand the skepticism. If our customers want to use an escrow or not is up to them. We will always ask.
Rhinoboy11

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:39:10 PM

crypto is the best thing that ever happened to me
shovonsarawa

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:11:57 AM

This is the good idea and i think it is the future buying and selling system.
67bd67bd

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:50:14 PM

The loading speed of your site is too much slow but the concept of your site is really good ,
I still not try yet but soon i will give a try with you  Smiley
baaight

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:15:00 AM

Interesting project.

Someone else asked already but didn't get a reply yet, is this only for US citizens? (I'm in EU).

Also, do you buy artworks (paintings)?

alia

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:56:53 AM

Can you please, please add me on Skype? (live:aliaarmelle)

I have a metric shitton of stuff to sell and I'm sure we can both make a lot of money. Thank you

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
seOG (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:13:42 PM

Can you please, please add me on Skype? (live:aliaarmelle)

I have a metric shitton of stuff to sell and I'm sure we can both make a lot of money. Thank you

please fill out our form http://junktion.io/sell-to-us or email us at info@junktion.io
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:03:20 PM

You should modify your thread and add information about the escrow arrangements. There are several highly trusted and reputable escrow providers on this site who can hold coins while trades are completed.

The idea is for people here to feel protected when dealing with you, especially because you have a rather new account. A trusted escrow can reassure sellers that they have your bitcoins in hand. Sellers from anywhere in the US can then overnight their stuff to you, you then appraise it and instruct escrow to release a certain amount of bitcoins to the seller.

Offering escrow protection will encourage reluctant sellers to come forward and offer something to sell.

Yes I agree. Its nice to feel secure everytime you are planning to enter an investment or a project. And adding escrow, will contribute in building a trust between your project and your invest. Because its means your transparent to the fund that you've collected.
seOG (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:36:36 PM

You should modify your thread and add information about the escrow arrangements. There are several highly trusted and reputable escrow providers on this site who can hold coins while trades are completed.

The idea is for people here to feel protected when dealing with you, especially because you have a rather new account. A trusted escrow can reassure sellers that they have your bitcoins in hand. Sellers from anywhere in the US can then overnight their stuff to you, you then appraise it and instruct escrow to release a certain amount of bitcoins to the seller.

Offering escrow protection will encourage reluctant sellers to come forward and offer something to sell.

Yes I agree. Its nice to feel secure everytime you are planning to enter an investment or a project. And adding escrow, will contribute in building a trust between your project and your invest. Because its means your transparent to the fund that you've collected.

We are still searching for a great escrow partner that will escrow almost all coins
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:47:14 PM

We are still searching for a great escrow partner that will escrow almost all coins
Well thats good, if you could find a great and legit escow then probably many people will encourage to sell their things to yours and trust what services you have been offer. Because they will be, convince that the things they sell will be paid and secure thru your escow.
shovonsarawa

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:43:26 AM

Now we are using online market place here its not necessary to paid the paiement in cash.So i will buy anything you own in exchange for crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: