Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:16:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any advice on trading bitcoin peer to peer for cash?  (Read 102 times)
harvw (OP)

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:24:22 AM

Hi Guys,

Just wanted some advice on conducting peer to peer cash transactions for bitcoin in the UK using Local Bitcoins.

Any information on good mobile wallets to use, types of places to meet and good electronic cash counting machines to use (if necessary) would be great.

Thanks in advance.

The beginning of a new era.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tententen

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:26:34 AM

Hi Guys,

Just wanted some advice on conducting peer to peer cash transactions for bitcoin in the UK using Local Bitcoins.

Any information on good mobile wallets to use, types of places to meet and good electronic cash counting machines to use (if necessary) would be great.

Thanks in advance.

I'd meet in a starbucks, good lighting and video surveillance (though admittedly that could be a bad thing).  I use mycelium app for android - that will work well unless you're one of those silly people with iphones Wink
harvw (OP)

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:29:34 AM

Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.

I'd meet in a starbucks, good lighting and video surveillance (though admittedly that could be a bad thing).  I use mycelium app for android - that will work well unless you're one of those silly people with iphones Wink

Unfortunately yes I am one of those silly people using an iPhone!

The beginning of a new era.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: