Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:12:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People really are stupid buying Ripple.  (Read 496 times)
Yourlover

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:02:20 AM

I don't think making profit is stupidity, what is stupid is letting the big opportunity passed by. Ripple is good for investment. I think stupidity is just letting this big chance to waste, while others are enjoying the good result and you are watching waiting the positive results of your negative speculation or accusation and you end up with regret.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:17:05 AM

Ripple is the real bubble. Just wait for it.

Ripple is centralized
Ripple is Not mined
Ripple has unlimited amount

In short. Ripple is controlled by one person/group or entity. So dont keep it for a long time.

Good luck.
Really? did not the 100 billion coins XRP at a time be raised? Wikipedia we all brazenly lie? Grin I certainly suspected it ...
bumblefoot02

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:19:53 AM

It is going like crazy from last few days.
toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:21:01 AM

They're only stupid once it crashes, until then they are simply making profit. I didn't think Ripple could go much further a few months ago when I bought it at $0.2 and now look at where it is.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KXC247

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:26:06 AM

Ripples has been on steroids for a period of time. It is a good cryptocurrency.

Just that,  I have an issue with the market supply. 

Too too much in my opinion
Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:26:28 AM

Seriously I never thought  I would see ripple at $1 and now it almost $3. This cryptography you might say it will crash and it may not.  Nobody knows.  I just stay away from ripple,  they are other coins I can profit from
Timeme

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:29:38 AM

Ripple is a good tokens, and also is the leader of the bull market, but if Ripple doubled again, then over the currency, I think it is very difficult, so I sell in a few days ago bought other altcoin.
valvevow

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:38:37 AM

That coin is at its limit in terms of how much more it can go up.  

Seriously where are the people buying into this hype?  Not even many banks are using Ripple?

I guess new people just see it going up and think its good to get in while its hot?

More like lose the shirt on their back.

Really sad to see but there is going to be a lot of people crying when this coin crashes.
It might even give a negative blowback on cryptocurrencies in general.
And why do you think that this is its limit, I see that it is still maintained and developed, hence the price will continue to grow in the future. And this price is available to everyone, to bribe and sell on a climb and get a small profit. So it's right to do what they buy, at least for now.

LordCarps

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:42:29 AM

People must be stupid buying ripple, but those who sold at them peaks are pretty stupid... but rich people. ha ha!  Grin
vesso

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:52:38 AM

In my opinion ripple will crash very soon. That`s why I sold all my xrp, which i bought at 0.6$
Yes, you can make good profit from xrp, but it is shitty, centralized coin that can be manipulated! So you cannot predict its price. I am sure that nobody here expected to be 4$...
zukko

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:12:22 AM

It is clear that he can not grow forever, but judging by the enthusiasm with which he is being redeemed, it is not a fact that his growth will stop in the near future.
poochoorookooy

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:11:48 AM

Seriously where are the people buying into this hype?  Not even many banks are using Ripple?

I guess new people just see it going up and think its good to get in while its hot?

Making a profit is stupid, somehow? I don't really see it that way.

Buying low and selling high is what this whole thing is about, is it not?

Making a profit yeah from your point of view but the new money coming in are from new investors who are going to get screwed because they didn't know what they were doing.
Coins like this give credence to the term "pyramid scheme".

I don't think it's stupid, although it may be true that Ripple is one of the coins that has a low price point, it only means that it is also one of those coins that has a lot of room to improve. Also, many people are checking on Ripple right now because there has been a steady increase in its value, and sometimes, being "steady" is way better than not increasing at all. It's just a matter of strategy, if you want to gain slowly, but surely, then by all means target those coins that are low in value but has the potential to increase. But, if you want to try a high-risk-high-reward stance, then go with the stronger altcoins or bitcoin.
spring07

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:35:33 AM

This is business, this is trading, it is all about making profits. Buy when it is low and sell when the price goes up. SIMPLE. Nothing stupid about this.
zackthemack

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:37:59 AM

i really don't understand the people....ok its money making, i see. but now buying is stupid....there will be a corrections. ripple isn't 3.7$ worth. man its centralized shit.....banks are involved. never going to buy this shit.
panghae

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:43:01 AM

Taking advantage to what the market gives you isnt stupidity,maybe posting here in bct and making people hate you is more stupid than buying XRP to get profits.

KomrelliManikanta

Activity: 89

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution trade.io

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:43:17 AM

Seriously where are the people buying into this hype?  Not even many banks are using Ripple?

Really sad to see but there is going to be a lot of people crying when this coin crashes.

I feel the same ripple is over hyped now. Be careful while buying it now. You may lose so much as it is centralized those founders tend to dump their coins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
glaciercapital

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:46:56 AM

I feel the same ripple is over hyped now. Be careful while buying it now. You may lose so much as it is centralized those founders tend to dump their coins.

Yeah I agree, the founders have made a killing out of it. Seems way over valued for effectively just a centralized payment railing system

Whistendo

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:47:58 AM

That's the best pump I've ever seen, except of Paragon  Grin Maybe people are buying Ripple for a long term holding
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:46:00 AM

Well some people just have FOMO so they keep buying, which drives the prices up higher. Most likely the ones buying are people new to the crypto space trying to make a quick buck.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: