Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:50:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Robot - Worlds First Bitcoin Robot  (Read 16802 times)
Birdy

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 09:23:54 PM

seems
BTC robot is scam and thats it.

Here we go again...
*overused facepalm pic*

You were really asking for it:
- posting in newbie section
- something to make "easy money"
- you need to pay for a licence, download it and have to fund it

There is so much trust required just to get it started.
And even if all that turn out to be fine, you still don't know if it's gonna be profitable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eurobitcoin

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 11:49:15 AM

You were really asking for it:
- posting in newbie section

I did not post any topics. I came here to represent BTC robot supprt and reply questions in existing topics.

- something to make "easy money"

BTC robot is not a crystal get rich easy money thing. It's proven to make stable conservative growth on your portfolio (BTC+USD).

- you need to pay for a licence, download it and have to fund it

There is so much trust required just to get it started.

Of course you need to pay for license if you want to trade, it's a commercial software. We have a big team of developers, programmers, designers, support guys, vps costs etc and they all dont work for "thank you". When you pay you are guaranteed to receive the product, VPS presintalled (in case of Gold) and good support.

Have to fund it? How is that bad? You cant make money from air. The robot is trading your funded Btc-e.com account via API.

And even if all that turn out to be fine, you still don't know if it's gonna be profitable

Nobody can guarantee you future profits and the one that does is outright scam. You can only legally share you past performance and test.

If you assume that there are investments that can guaranteed to be profitable 100%, your search will bring you to dead end. There are none. Any returns assume the risk and it's normal. Dont get fooled by get rich promises.
naphto

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 12:50:05 PM

Something that you might read about it:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=295972.0
eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 01:08:55 PM

Our main topic is here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268533.160

I would suggest to close this one to avoid duplicates
Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 12:01:54 PM

Hello all,

BTC Robot from Steve and Mike is the worlds first automated Bitcoin Trader, a.k.a Bitcoin Robot. The bot can automatically Buy/Sell Bitcoins at the best rates. It works based on the fluctuations in rates, the more fluctuations are there, the more money you make,

It can thus make money for you even while you sleep.

Get this Bitcoin Robot at http://www.btcrobot.com/robot.html

This is the only real and working Bitcoin Trading Robot out there. Its not a scam and had proven results. Also you have money-back guarantee

Watch Video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2AjoEeGHUg

Affiliate Make money by promoting this Bitcoin Robot : Bitcoin Robot Affiliates

Find more details at Bitcoin Robot
Sorry for bumping, but I thought in current bull market maybe even a basic robot would work well...have any of you guys had success with this?
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 08:29:46 PM

Hello all,

BTC Robot from Steve and Mike is the worlds first automated Bitcoin Trader, a.k.a Bitcoin Robot. The bot can automatically Buy/Sell Bitcoins at the best rates. It works based on the fluctuations in rates, the more fluctuations are there, the more money you make,

It can thus make money for you even while you sleep.

Get this Bitcoin Robot at http://www.btcrobot.com/robot.html

This is the only real and working Bitcoin Trading Robot out there. Its not a scam and had proven results. Also you have money-back guarantee

Watch Video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2AjoEeGHUg

Affiliate Make money by promoting this Bitcoin Robot : Bitcoin Robot Affiliates

Find more details at Bitcoin Robot
Sorry for bumping, but I thought in current bull market maybe even a basic robot would work well...have any of you guys had success with this?

So far my experience with BTCrobot hasn't been able thus far to improve my overall BTC standing but I'm beginning to think this has never been the intention behind the bot. Rather, it seems to try and leverage between your BTC/USD value(s). So far with my having the unit on aggressive settings for a little over 2 weeks, I would've made more money simply purchasing and holding my BTC. Obviously since turning my bot on it probably hasn't had too many opportunities to essentially beat BTC at it's own game.

If your looking for an aggressive bot that is going to try and radically increase your overall BTC position this isn't the bot for you, if however your simply trying to maintain some sort of relatively steady BTC/USD growth (emphasis on USD is my guess), it seem's to perform as advertised. I am an inexperienced trader who has already figured out that trying to play the trading game with financial fellas that have been doing this for years isn't the game I should be playing. So far, btcrobot let's me play a little bit, without losing my <beep> as badly as I was when trying to do it on my own. Even though it hasn't made me as much as the simple buy and hold would've, I'm going to continue to let it run just in case it does work some kinda magic when BTC finally does take some sort of breather.  Anyway, apologies for the semi-disconnected yet still related rant, I hope this gives you a better picture.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
marcovaldo

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 08:32:09 PM

So far my experience with BTCrobot hasn't been able thus far to improve my overall BTC standing but I'm beginning to think this has never been the intention behind the bot. Rather, it seems to try and leverage between your BTC/USD value(s). So far with my having the unit on aggressive settings for a little over 2 weeks, I would've made more money simply purchasing and holding my BTC. Obviously since turning my bot on it probably hasn't had too many opportunities to essentially beat BTC at it's own game.

If your looking for an aggressive bot that is going to try and radically increase your overall BTC position this isn't the bot for you, if however your simply trying to maintain some sort of relatively steady BTC/USD growth (emphasis on USD is my guess), it seem's to perform as advertised. I am an inexperienced trader who has already figured out that trying to play the trading game with financial fellas that have been doing this for years isn't the game I should be playing. So far, btcrobot let's me play a little bit, without losing my <beep> as badly as I was when trying to do it on my own. Even though it hasn't made me as much as the simple buy and hold would've, I'm going to continue to let it run just in case it does work some kinda magic when BTC finally does take some sort of breather.  Anyway, apologies for the semi-disconnected yet still related rant, I hope this gives you a better picture.

What happened with the recent price changes?
Can you show your account?

BITEX
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                              ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███

The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank
TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE

███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
               ███     ███     ███
                 ███     ███     ███

WHITEPAPER | ANN
JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
eurobitcoin

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 10:16:59 AM

It's doing great. Drawdowns are very small and robot trades them out to minimize price drops

timz

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 01:51:50 PM

It's doing great. Drawdowns are very small and robot trades them out to minimize price drops

LOL. If you had bought bitcoins with $10,000 on Oct 11, your balance on Nov 9 would have be around ~$26,000 without any 'trading'. So your robot got you into losses!!!

Detailed explanation:

- Oct 11. Buying 80.645 BTC for $124/BTC (10,000/124=80.645..)
- Nov 9. Selling 80,645 BTC for $330/BTC. Your balance is $26,612 (80.645*330=26,612.85)

Cheers.

birkomester

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 02:31:11 PM

hmmmmmm
Sevvero

Merit: 255

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 04:27:02 PM

LOL. If you had bought bitcoins with $10,000 on Oct 11, your balance on Nov 9 would have be around ~$26,000 without any 'trading'. So your robot got you into losses!!!

Detailed explanation:

- Oct 11. Buying 80.645 BTC for $124/BTC (10,000/124=80.645..)
- Nov 9. Selling 80,645 BTC for $330/BTC. Your balance is $26,612 (80.645*330=26,612.85)

Cheers.
Ha ha, that's true though!
eurobitcoin

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 05:47:58 PM

your balance on Nov 9 would have be around

We don't play "would have" or "could have games". This game is dangerous, you are playing it expecting the price always to grow. but if it was not true, I could say the same , "if you did not trade with robot, your loss would have been XXX" etc.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 06:24:43 PM

your balance on Nov 9 would have be around
We don't play "would have" or "could have games". This game is dangerous, you are playing it expecting the price always to grow. but if it was not true, I could say the same , "if you did not trade with robot, your loss would have been XXX" etc.

The point is that your BTC Robot is worse than doing nothing.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
tbly13

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 05:16:02 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2013, 05:29:51 PM by tbly13

I like the BTCRobot. definitely still a little buggy. For example, right now my robot (Gold package) is posting the wrong balances of USD and BTC and does not match the Balances on my BTC-e account, this may seem like it's not a major problem, but the robot will not make any trades when this happens (this is the 2nd or 3rd time, so I have become aware of the issue), this misses out on trades  Undecided. To fix this issue before they just simply reset my robot, I entered a new API and it immediately started working again. I wish this was something I could do myself and not have to ask support. This way I could also have the ability to deposit or withdraw funds from my BTC-e acct without screwing up the robot.

Support used to be very quick in responding, but now I find it is taking longer and longer to get some help. And sometimes their responses don't have anything to do with your initial issue (it seems like they have a bank of pre-typed responses that they pull from almost).. This is frustrating because, while I believe in the software, they seem to lack the ability to take care of their customers needs easily and efficiently. So I have a dormant $250 Robot (again) for the time being. I already decided to not receive a refund after 60 days and am going on my 3rd month with the robot.

EDIT: I tried deleting the old API and creating a new one and put it on the BTCrobot account, It has now started working again (trying this hasn't worked in the past), at least the amounts are correct for now. Looks like it has resumed trading, but has not made one yet.
eurobitcoin

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 11:26:17 PM

EDIT: I tried deleting the old API and creating a new one and put it on the BTCrobot account, It has now started working again (trying this hasn't worked in the past), at least the amounts are correct for now. Looks like it has resumed trading, but has not made one yet.

Thank you tbly13!

Is anyone coming to the next Bitcoin conferences ?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 11:31:33 PM

I would never trust this with my BTC.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
eurobitcoin

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 07:54:51 PM

You are not sending us any btc. The robot securely trades via API keys on btc-e.com trading account
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 07:59:23 PM

You are not sending us any btc. The robot securely trades via API keys on btc-e.com trading account
If you gave me a BTC to try it out, then I could maybe review it.
Otherwise this is a risk to my own balance.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
tbly13

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 04:10:02 PM

If you gave me a BTC to try it out, then I could maybe review it.
Otherwise this is a risk to my own balance.

lol
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 05:20:03 PM

if the bot is so successful, why not trade thousands of BTC with it, and make millions of dollars, rather than sell it cheap to people in the Newbie forum?

Hmmmmmmmmmm??? HHMMMMMMMMM?Huh
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: