Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:48:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Robot - Worlds First Bitcoin Robot  (Read 16803 times)
btcrobot (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2013, 05:55:31 AM

Hello all,

BTC Robot from Steve and Mike is the worlds first automated Bitcoin Trader, a.k.a Bitcoin Robot. The bot can automatically Buy/Sell Bitcoins at the best rates. It works based on the fluctuations in rates, the more fluctuations are there, the more money you make,

It can thus make money for you even while you sleep.

Get this Bitcoin Robot at http://www.btcrobot.com/robot.html

This is the only real and working Bitcoin Trading Robot out there. Its not a scam and had proven results. Also you have money-back guarantee

Watch Video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2AjoEeGHUg

Affiliate Make money by promoting this Bitcoin Robot : Bitcoin Robot Affiliates

Find more details at Bitcoin Robot

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tacoman71

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 07:56:49 PM

Very suspicious. I've seen other posts like this promoting the same product before.

Feeling generous? Like my post? Leave a tip at BTC: 1NZJ8cceqEiKDZGAJged2vNGCyfFMUEYPt
minzie

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 01:43:05 AM

The claim of being "the only real and working Bitcoin Trading Robot out there" is balls.

Professional Freelance Web Apps Engineer ° Portfolio °  ModoBot Automated Trading Platform ° BitThingy ° My Github  ° Skype: cclites_1
CoolGuyJason

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 05:33:07 AM

Ah, man. I thought it was a real robot that ran off bitcoins. Oh well  Tongue
botsofbitcoin

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 11:58:52 AM

Scam. Details here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268533.msg2916488#msg2916488

Also, who are Steve and Mike?

See my localbitcoins ads here: https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/botsofbitcoin/?ch=2mk
Visit Bots of Bitcoin here: http://www.botsofbitcoin.com/
Follow on Twitter: @botsofbitcoin
eurobitcoin

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 11:28:50 AM

No, BtcRobot is not a scam. The robot is a solid automated trading software for BTC-e.

It can work on both Windows PC or Trading VPS (web based).

It works as advertised and produces conservative steady profits.

Yes, the team uses pen names and put google images as our pics for obvious privacy reasons. So what? Nobody puts their real pics in bitcoin. The whole idea of bitcoin is about privacy and staying anonymous, isn't it?
The payment processor we use is what matters. It is solid and has a full 60 day guarantee.

P.S. There are way too many same topics opened for it here, if you have questions just PM me or support.
xanto

Activity: 216
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 11:30:48 AM

Seem a bit fishy. I wouldn't download it.
BTC fan

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 11:43:59 AM

I am betatesting it since 2 weeks ago and so far so good!
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 11:45:08 AM

I suggest all people see this first before do anything

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268889.0

As you can see this person only post this 1 thing only. Be careful

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xanto

Activity: 216
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 11:46:41 AM

I suggest all people see this first before do anything

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268889.0

As you can see this person only post this 1 thing only. Be careful

Thank you for this.
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 11:54:23 AM

Very suspicious

BTC fan

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 12:00:37 PM

Guys
Robot is about to be launched, no need to panic!
They offer 60 days Money back guarantee (Clickbetter policy) so I think saying is scam has no logic. SCAM is when you buy something and it does not work and when you try to claim, they dissapear, in this case you have a guarantee policy.
I am sure most of you does not even know what is the robot technology and just saying it is scam because you were scammed before.
If you don't like, don't try it, if you don't try, don't say it is scam!

I am a happy betatester and proud aff and I can say so far so good! (here some trades)
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/xzk.png/    Just add http:// at the beginning
btcrobot.com/?cbid=lloscarri
Svennisen

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 12:43:50 PM

Guys
Robot is about to be launched, no need to panic!
They offer 60 days Money back guarantee (Clickbetter policy) so I think saying is scam has no logic. SCAM is when you buy something and it does not work and when you try to claim, they dissapear, in this case you have a guarantee policy.
I am sure most of you does not even know what is the robot technology and just saying it is scam because you were scammed before.
If you don't like, don't try it, if you don't try, don't say it is scam!

I am a happy betatester and proud aff and I can say so far so good! (here some trades)
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/xzk.png/    Just add http:// at the beginning
btcrobot.com/?cbid=lloscarri

Yeah, cause if you get a guarantee policy everything is fine!.....
I'll just call my nigerian prince to tip him what he needs to do to get a legitimate business..

Got help from me? Feel free to tip me Smiley   BTC: 13hrdpUSJWhe2n4g4kTSHEx4GYUF9v5CU3
tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 01:53:25 PM

This is definitely not the first trading bot out there, I saw some 2 years ago... so you're a little far from being "the worlds first automated Bitcoin Trader".

This does sound pretty sketchy.
Steve25m

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 08:03:01 AM

let`S say the first that works and yes a 60 day money back guarantee issued by a 3th party vendor IS a guarantee.

as a vendor in a network even if you wouldn`t want to give a refund but the client wants it he gets it.. its not important from who you buy, it`s important trough what processor.

that being said, so far every single one of our members is in big profit Smiley  trades make profit and the added benefit of making bitcoins popular trough our launch also helps the bitcoin price increase

from 95 usd to 120 usd on mtgox since our launch.. not saying we are responsible.. we just added to it a little.

win win Smiley

for the sceptics just wait a few weeks and keep watching the performance and hear from peopel who actually own the bot.

take care folks!
eurobitcoin

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 10:20:44 PM

So as an ex-automated Trader, ran my bot for over a year and made a fortune literally. My bot did the same thing this robot claims to do which is basically buy when bitcoins are really cheap and sell them really high, making a lot of money. This is very hard to do right now, and one of the reasons I pulled my bot down. Since bitcoin keeps going up and isn't going up and down that much.

This is not how our robot works but thank you for opinion anyways. I know that most of the bots don't work, that's why we are so proud of our creation and we stand by it. Our performance is published on site and you can follow without actual purchase if you want. Cheers!
eurobitcoin

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 11:34:28 PM

Any trading system is "buy low and sell high" Smiley The devil is in details Wink
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 11:43:12 PM

Any trading system is "buy low and sell high" Smiley The devil is in details Wink

But you just said that your bot didn't do that. I bet you are just using some linear bases and based on that just buying and selling.

Do you have any performance graphs or showing it starting with X amount and in a month turned it into X*X amount?
eurobitcoin

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 09:25:17 AM

I cant reveal the strategy to you, it's a commercial robot.

Do you have any performance graphs or showing it starting with X amount and in a month turned it into X*X amount?

yes, it is published on our website. Starting deposit is 10k

fabrimagic

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 10:21:15 PM

Something is wrong with the robot. I have purchased a gold plan and i noticed about a bad robot stability. It stucks about every hour and i have to manually restart it (sometimes i had to change my API key).
Having the robot stopped means losing money. You say that your robot does not sleep, but i cannot sleep either if i have to manually restart it every hour!
Please do something in order to get better stability within a week otherwise i will ask for a refund. Having a bot like this is almost useless if i have to manually restart it so often.
Thanks for you help.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: