Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:31:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Robot - Worlds First Bitcoin Robot  (Read 16803 times)
btcrobot (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2013, 05:55:31 AM

Hello all,

BTC Robot from Steve and Mike is the worlds first automated Bitcoin Trader, a.k.a Bitcoin Robot. The bot can automatically Buy/Sell Bitcoins at the best rates. It works based on the fluctuations in rates, the more fluctuations are there, the more money you make,

It can thus make money for you even while you sleep.

Get this Bitcoin Robot at http://www.btcrobot.com/robot.html

This is the only real and working Bitcoin Trading Robot out there. Its not a scam and had proven results. Also you have money-back guarantee

Watch Video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2AjoEeGHUg

Affiliate Make money by promoting this Bitcoin Robot : Bitcoin Robot Affiliates

Find more details at Bitcoin Robot
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tacoman71

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 07:56:49 PM

Very suspicious. I've seen other posts like this promoting the same product before.

Feeling generous? Like my post? Leave a tip at BTC: 1NZJ8cceqEiKDZGAJged2vNGCyfFMUEYPt
minzie

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 01:43:05 AM

The claim of being "the only real and working Bitcoin Trading Robot out there" is balls.

Professional Freelance Web Apps Engineer ° Portfolio °  ModoBot Automated Trading Platform ° BitThingy ° My Github  ° Skype: cclites_1
CoolGuyJason

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 05:33:07 AM

Ah, man. I thought it was a real robot that ran off bitcoins. Oh well  Tongue
botsofbitcoin

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 11:58:52 AM

Scam. Details here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268533.msg2916488#msg2916488

Also, who are Steve and Mike?

See my localbitcoins ads here: https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/botsofbitcoin/?ch=2mk
Visit Bots of Bitcoin here: http://www.botsofbitcoin.com/
Follow on Twitter: @botsofbitcoin
eurobitcoin

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 11:28:50 AM

No, BtcRobot is not a scam. The robot is a solid automated trading software for BTC-e.

It can work on both Windows PC or Trading VPS (web based).

It works as advertised and produces conservative steady profits.

Yes, the team uses pen names and put google images as our pics for obvious privacy reasons. So what? Nobody puts their real pics in bitcoin. The whole idea of bitcoin is about privacy and staying anonymous, isn't it?
The payment processor we use is what matters. It is solid and has a full 60 day guarantee.

P.S. There are way too many same topics opened for it here, if you have questions just PM me or support.
xanto

Activity: 216
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 11:30:48 AM

Seem a bit fishy. I wouldn't download it.
BTC fan

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 11:43:59 AM

I am betatesting it since 2 weeks ago and so far so good!
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 11:45:08 AM

I suggest all people see this first before do anything

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268889.0

As you can see this person only post this 1 thing only. Be careful

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xanto

Activity: 216
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 11:46:41 AM

I suggest all people see this first before do anything

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268889.0

As you can see this person only post this 1 thing only. Be careful

Thank you for this.
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 11:54:23 AM

Very suspicious

BTC fan

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 12:00:37 PM

Guys
Robot is about to be launched, no need to panic!
They offer 60 days Money back guarantee (Clickbetter policy) so I think saying is scam has no logic. SCAM is when you buy something and it does not work and when you try to claim, they dissapear, in this case you have a guarantee policy.
I am sure most of you does not even know what is the robot technology and just saying it is scam because you were scammed before.
If you don't like, don't try it, if you don't try, don't say it is scam!

I am a happy betatester and proud aff and I can say so far so good! (here some trades)
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/xzk.png/    Just add http:// at the beginning
btcrobot.com/?cbid=lloscarri
Svennisen

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 12:43:50 PM

Guys
Robot is about to be launched, no need to panic!
They offer 60 days Money back guarantee (Clickbetter policy) so I think saying is scam has no logic. SCAM is when you buy something and it does not work and when you try to claim, they dissapear, in this case you have a guarantee policy.
I am sure most of you does not even know what is the robot technology and just saying it is scam because you were scammed before.
If you don't like, don't try it, if you don't try, don't say it is scam!

I am a happy betatester and proud aff and I can say so far so good! (here some trades)
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/xzk.png/    Just add http:// at the beginning
btcrobot.com/?cbid=lloscarri

Yeah, cause if you get a guarantee policy everything is fine!.....
I'll just call my nigerian prince to tip him what he needs to do to get a legitimate business..

Got help from me? Feel free to tip me Smiley   BTC: 13hrdpUSJWhe2n4g4kTSHEx4GYUF9v5CU3
tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 01:53:25 PM

This is definitely not the first trading bot out there, I saw some 2 years ago... so you're a little far from being "the worlds first automated Bitcoin Trader".

This does sound pretty sketchy.
Steve25m

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 08:03:01 AM

let`S say the first that works and yes a 60 day money back guarantee issued by a 3th party vendor IS a guarantee.

as a vendor in a network even if you wouldn`t want to give a refund but the client wants it he gets it.. its not important from who you buy, it`s important trough what processor.

that being said, so far every single one of our members is in big profit Smiley  trades make profit and the added benefit of making bitcoins popular trough our launch also helps the bitcoin price increase

from 95 usd to 120 usd on mtgox since our launch.. not saying we are responsible.. we just added to it a little.

win win Smiley

for the sceptics just wait a few weeks and keep watching the performance and hear from peopel who actually own the bot.

take care folks!
eurobitcoin

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 10:20:44 PM

So as an ex-automated Trader, ran my bot for over a year and made a fortune literally. My bot did the same thing this robot claims to do which is basically buy when bitcoins are really cheap and sell them really high, making a lot of money. This is very hard to do right now, and one of the reasons I pulled my bot down. Since bitcoin keeps going up and isn't going up and down that much.

This is not how our robot works but thank you for opinion anyways. I know that most of the bots don't work, that's why we are so proud of our creation and we stand by it. Our performance is published on site and you can follow without actual purchase if you want. Cheers!
eurobitcoin

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 11:34:28 PM

Any trading system is "buy low and sell high" Smiley The devil is in details Wink
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 11:43:12 PM

Any trading system is "buy low and sell high" Smiley The devil is in details Wink

But you just said that your bot didn't do that. I bet you are just using some linear bases and based on that just buying and selling.

Do you have any performance graphs or showing it starting with X amount and in a month turned it into X*X amount?
eurobitcoin

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 09:25:17 AM

I cant reveal the strategy to you, it's a commercial robot.

Do you have any performance graphs or showing it starting with X amount and in a month turned it into X*X amount?

yes, it is published on our website. Starting deposit is 10k

fabrimagic

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 10:21:15 PM

Something is wrong with the robot. I have purchased a gold plan and i noticed about a bad robot stability. It stucks about every hour and i have to manually restart it (sometimes i had to change my API key).
Having the robot stopped means losing money. You say that your robot does not sleep, but i cannot sleep either if i have to manually restart it every hour!
Please do something in order to get better stability within a week otherwise i will ask for a refund. Having a bot like this is almost useless if i have to manually restart it so often.
Thanks for you help.
eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 10:44:37 PM

We checked and your robot is perfectly fine.

It does not trade every 2-3 hours as you expect by some reason. The price on the bottom chart only updates when it trades not in real time.  There are flat periods with SEVERAL DAYS which is totally normal. Please let it work and dont turn on/off all the time. It does not require any manual attention if it is activated and set ON. Check once in a few weeks, not every 2-3 hours. Everything is ok.
eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 10:46:49 PM

Take a look on our public ac

you can see there are periods of several days with no active trades when the  market is flat and it's totally normal

strannik

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 12:33:00 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2013, 10:34:11 PM by strannik

I have been using the BTC Robot since week one.  When you sign up, one of the items received is a book which explains which algorithms the btc robot uses.  They look pretty standard, nothing too esoteric, and any forex trader who knows his stuff would be familiar with them.  If the robot is using these, then two ideas are true: one that btcrobot is not necessarily a scam and two, that it is not going to do anything terribly miraculous.  Now that btc-e will soon have metatrader access, there is no reason that you will not be able to script your own version using your own algorithms (except for any really special programing in the robot of course!).

But there is FUD to be waded through, and for that I have to look no further than what the robot is claiming. Here is what is printed on the top of my (silver level, self-hosted) robot:

Funds: 2.31 BTC, 1.02 USD, 288.46 USD total
Weekly profit: $6.11, total profit: $191.20

If you just read that, you would think that the robot is doing great, but here is the truth of the matter:

I initially deposited $100 worth of BTC.  I quickly had one losing trade, and I was afraid that the robot would not continue to trade without the minimum in the account.  It took a while for my BTC purchases to go through, and when I finally had coin, I deposited it into my btc-e account for btcrobot to play with.  When all of the transactions went through, my balance went from around 1 coin to 2.35 coins.  The Btcrobot immediately listed this a profit, and has continued to do so, despite the fact that it was merely a deposit with no trading taking place.  Between then and now a series of trades have taken place.  In each case, the robot bought for slightly higher than it sold....ooops!  But the robot continued to show miraculous profits, how can this be?  It is because the fact that the robot not only credits deposits as "profit", but also any gains made by the rising price of BTC, despite the fact that there were no trades or only losing trades.  The FUD from the robot states that I have made all of this profit, but the truth is, I would have made more profit by merely parking all of those bitcoins in a wallet somewhere.

I have talked to some other folks also using the silver robot, with basically the same results.

I expect my next big windfall from the btcrobot to be when I ask for my refund.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 04:13:27 AM

Personally, I find this suspicious.. Think about if everyone did this, how would they make money... Everybody would become instant bitcoinillaires!
Its too good to be true, dont risk it guys!
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 04:54:49 AM

Let me clear this up... SCAM

OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 05:51:59 AM

Interesting project i have an eye on it

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 12:34:07 PM

Let me clear this up... SCAM

Every week someone comes up with this scam stuff... I am little bit tired of going in cycles. We developed software and we sell it. We don't scam anyone. If you don't like it, dont buy. We also have full guarantee.

If you come just to troll me, please get a life. If you are interested in the robot, please see the full discussion here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268533.0 8 pages.. Otherwise it's not constructive.

Personally, I find this suspicious.. Think about if everyone did this, how would they make money... Everybody would become instant bitcoinillaires!
Its too good to be true, dont risk it guys!

This does not make any sense. Then any trading system must be suspicious? You are saying there is no place in the world for commercial trading systems.

No, it's not a crystal ball making you bitcoinillaires.

It makes a conservative stable returns and protects your portfolio.

credits deposits as "profit"

hi John ,  we discussed that many times. It is very important to understand that BTC-e's API does not let the robot separate your manual money transactions (such as manual trades, extra deposits, etc.) from the real trading. So, it's best not to mess with the bot's operations and avoid any manual activity on the BTC-e account that you have allocated to the robot. We suggest that you open a new, fresh BTC-e account, deposit once and let the robot trade. Do not make extra deposits or manual trades or other things to confuse the bot. Just set & forget; let the robot work and do its own thing! You will be glad to see its eventual results and profits.

In case you want it to see it right, just reinstall the robot and activate again.

despite the fact that there were no trades or only losing trades.

It's very important to understand that the purpose of Bitcoin Robot is not merely about trading for the sake of trading. The real purpose is to GROW the value of your trading account which includes BTC and USD. When the market is flat, obviously the robot activity is lower. When the market is volatile, that's when the maximum profit is generated!

Depending on where the Bitcoin price is going, the robot optimally spreads the balance between BTC and USD to make sure it makes the maximum profit possible. This is much more effective (2.5x times more profitable and 3 times less risky) than just "buy and hold forever" strategy. Why? Because the price of bitcoin may go up or may not, but the beauty of the robot is that it does not care about the growth of bitcoin! It remains profitable even when the price goes down! The robot made over 60% of profit on our acc in the last 2 months, irrespective of whether the price of bitcoin grew or not.

The robot is designed to be a complete no-brainer, fully automated solution. It does not require you to babysit, triple-check every trade or force extra trades. Just sit back, relax and let it do its magic. No need to check the robot more often than once a month when you wish to withdraw your profits.
Droganson

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 03:19:08 PM

Hmmmm. Not sure what to make of this. From all of the customer reviews, it looks like this robot is not the way to go! I'll be keeping my eye on this regardless, though.
eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 05:05:41 PM

Hmmmm. Not sure what to make of this. From all of the customer reviews, it looks like this robot is not the way to go! I'll be keeping my eye on this regardless, though.

Here is the long term performance

We also publish public account on site. You can follow there to see where it is going.
drinkmorecoffee

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 07:20:02 PM

Same.  I was picturing a RaspPi with an LCD screen, a couple wheels and a bit Bitcoin logo on it. 

THAT, I would probably pay for.   Tongue
dha

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 08:44:19 PM

Same.  I was picturing a RaspPi with an LCD screen, a couple wheels and a bit Bitcoin logo on it. 

same here  Grin

apart from that, in my personal newbie view trading bots only make sense if the actual trading had to be done faster than you could possibly do it yourself.
with some forex knowledge and a few weeks of reading (and sufficient starting capital) you can figure out how to turn the odds i your favor. Its not miracles its just applied game theory.

The three things a bot might save you from are greed, fear, and slumpiness (hope that word exists) as these are the number one reasons for gamblers ruin...

But it also takes out the fun...
2048-bit

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 09:58:38 PM

In the Newbie forum? I'm pretty sure this is a scam.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 10:07:12 PM

same here  Grin ...
Me 2  Embarrassed I want a robot that smashes stuff for bitcoin!

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
strannik

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 10:57:47 PM

hi John ,  we discussed that many times. It is very important to understand that BTC-e's API does not let the robot separate your manual money transactions (such as manual trades, extra deposits, etc.) from the real trading. So, it's best not to mess with the bot's operations and avoid any manual activity on the BTC-e account that you have allocated to the robot. We suggest that you open a new, fresh BTC-e account, deposit once and let the robot trade. Do not make extra deposits or manual trades or other things to confuse the bot. Just set & forget; let the robot work and do its own thing! You will be glad to see its eventual results and profits.

In case you want it to see it right, just reinstall the robot and activate again.

despite the fact that there were no trades or only losing trades.

It's very important to understand that the purpose of Bitcoin Robot is not merely about trading for the sake of trading. The real purpose is to GROW the value of your trading account which includes BTC and USD. When the market is flat, obviously the robot activity is lower. When the market is volatile, that's when the maximum profit is generated!

Depending on where the Bitcoin price is going, the robot optimally spreads the balance between BTC and USD to make sure it makes the maximum profit possible. This is much more effective (2.5x times more profitable and 3 times less risky) than just "buy and hold forever" strategy. Why? Because the price of bitcoin may go up or may not, but the beauty of the robot is that it does not care about the growth of bitcoin! It remains profitable even when the price goes down! The robot made over 60% of profit on our acc in the last 2 months, irrespective of whether the price of bitcoin grew or not.

The robot is designed to be a complete no-brainer, fully automated solution. It does not require you to babysit, triple-check every trade or force extra trades. Just sit back, relax and let it do its magic. No need to check the robot more often than once a month when you wish to withdraw your profits.

I understand that the robot cannot differentiate between deposits and profits. What I object to is that you are using the FUD from this fact and the FUD from the rise in the price of bitcoin to imply that it is the BTCROBOT that is making all of these fantastic profits in your marketing communications, when it is clear that the profits have nothing to do with the BTCROBOT.  I don't expect all trades to be profitable or no trades to be losing.  I did expect to have at least one winning trade in the last month given the market activity, but all trades were losing. It is true that the robot is conservative, and for that reason my losses are very small. I would not be complaining except that: the BTCROBOT has generated ONLY losing trades so far and: your email communications appear to imply otherwise. Perhaps I will be the loser by not staying with the robot for any possible future winning trades, but I think that I have seen enough to know that simply parking my coins in a wallet will do better, or implementing a better system in metatrader.

I have received other emails from other btcrobot users that confirm my results.  They do not match what is stated in btcrobot emails.  I am a satisfied customer in that my refund was delivered promptly.

strannik

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 03:01:49 AM

Here is a section from one email about the btcrobot received from a friend who started using the btcrobot at the very beginning:

"During that time I have seen sporadic trading, sometimes nothing
for a few days. I have also changed settings to see if it would
make any difference.

Fact is, my account has not made any profit. Right now it is down
around $45 in value when stated in bitcoins, which is not much of
course. However, the company has been touting continuing gains
in their promotional emails and I have contacted them on a number
of occasions to question this.

Why? Because if everyone is using the same robot, then gains or
losses, expressed as a percentage, should be similar across most
accounts - although one would expect some potential differences
due to account size.

But this is not the case.

I have heard from a couple of people who have had the same
experience as myself, plus from a good friend whose account is
down a similar amount."
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 04:23:07 AM

seems
BTC robot is scam and thats it.

yolo
eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 08:58:50 AM

seems

Here we go again...

tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 01:24:19 PM

seems

Here we go again...

I think you just need to say in big letters that the robot is not designed to grow your BTC, because that's what almost everyone on these forums will be looking for.
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 01:39:45 PM

hi John ,  we discussed that many times. It is very important to understand that BTC-e's API does not let the robot separate your manual money transactions (such as manual trades, extra deposits, etc.) from the real trading. So, it's best not to mess with the bot's operations and avoid any manual activity on the BTC-e account that you have allocated to the robot. We suggest that you open a new, fresh BTC-e account, deposit once and let the robot trade. Do not make extra deposits or manual trades or other things to confuse the bot. Just set & forget; let the robot work and do its own thing! You will be glad to see its eventual results and profits.

I just had a quick look at the API and I don't understand why your software cannot differentiate between its own trades, and "unexpected" transactions such as deposits.

1. Query and save balances the first time the program is run (and optionally at a later point, if the user wants to reset everything.)
2. Keep track of each order ID submitted. These orders are tied solely to your bot.
3. Query trade history, ignoring any orders that you did not generate. This should create a chain of trades that can be simulated locally, starting from the initial balance, to give you a final balance for each currency.
eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 09:10:56 PM

Very good suggestion almightyruler, much appreciated! We will look into that in the next update!
Birdy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 09:23:54 PM

seems

Here we go again...
*overused facepalm pic*

You were really asking for it:
- posting in newbie section
- something to make "easy money"
- you need to pay for a licence, download it and have to fund it

There is so much trust required just to get it started.
And even if all that turn out to be fine, you still don't know if it's gonna be profitable.
eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 11:49:15 AM

You were really asking for it:
- posting in newbie section

I did not post any topics. I came here to represent BTC robot supprt and reply questions in existing topics.

- something to make "easy money"

BTC robot is not a crystal get rich easy money thing. It's proven to make stable conservative growth on your portfolio (BTC+USD).

- you need to pay for a licence, download it and have to fund it

There is so much trust required just to get it started.

Of course you need to pay for license if you want to trade, it's a commercial software. We have a big team of developers, programmers, designers, support guys, vps costs etc and they all dont work for "thank you". When you pay you are guaranteed to receive the product, VPS presintalled (in case of Gold) and good support.

Have to fund it? How is that bad? You cant make money from air. The robot is trading your funded Btc-e.com account via API.

And even if all that turn out to be fine, you still don't know if it's gonna be profitable

Nobody can guarantee you future profits and the one that does is outright scam. You can only legally share you past performance and test.

If you assume that there are investments that can guaranteed to be profitable 100%, your search will bring you to dead end. There are none. Any returns assume the risk and it's normal. Dont get fooled by get rich promises.
naphto

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 12:50:05 PM

Something that you might read about it:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=295972.0
eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 01:08:55 PM

Our main topic is here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268533.160

I would suggest to close this one to avoid duplicates
Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 12:01:54 PM

Hello all,

BTC Robot from Steve and Mike is the worlds first automated Bitcoin Trader, a.k.a Bitcoin Robot. The bot can automatically Buy/Sell Bitcoins at the best rates. It works based on the fluctuations in rates, the more fluctuations are there, the more money you make,

This is the only real and working Bitcoin Trading Robot out there. Its not a scam and had proven results. Also you have money-back guarantee

Sorry for bumping, but I thought in current bull market maybe even a basic robot would work well...have any of you guys had success with this?
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 08:29:46 PM

Hello all,

Sorry for bumping, but I thought in current bull market maybe even a basic robot would work well...have any of you guys had success with this?

So far my experience with BTCrobot hasn't been able thus far to improve my overall BTC standing but I'm beginning to think this has never been the intention behind the bot. Rather, it seems to try and leverage between your BTC/USD value(s). So far with my having the unit on aggressive settings for a little over 2 weeks, I would've made more money simply purchasing and holding my BTC. Obviously since turning my bot on it probably hasn't had too many opportunities to essentially beat BTC at it's own game.

If your looking for an aggressive bot that is going to try and radically increase your overall BTC position this isn't the bot for you, if however your simply trying to maintain some sort of relatively steady BTC/USD growth (emphasis on USD is my guess), it seem's to perform as advertised. I am an inexperienced trader who has already figured out that trying to play the trading game with financial fellas that have been doing this for years isn't the game I should be playing. So far, btcrobot let's me play a little bit, without losing my <beep> as badly as I was when trying to do it on my own. Even though it hasn't made me as much as the simple buy and hold would've, I'm going to continue to let it run just in case it does work some kinda magic when BTC finally does take some sort of breather.  Anyway, apologies for the semi-disconnected yet still related rant, I hope this gives you a better picture.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
marcovaldo

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 08:32:09 PM

So far my experience with BTCrobot hasn't been able thus far to improve my overall BTC standing but I'm beginning to think this has never been the intention behind the bot. Rather, it seems to try and leverage between your BTC/USD value(s). So far with my having the unit on aggressive settings for a little over 2 weeks, I would've made more money simply purchasing and holding my BTC. Obviously since turning my bot on it probably hasn't had too many opportunities to essentially beat BTC at it's own game.

If your looking for an aggressive bot that is going to try and radically increase your overall BTC position this isn't the bot for you, if however your simply trying to maintain some sort of relatively steady BTC/USD growth (emphasis on USD is my guess), it seem's to perform as advertised. I am an inexperienced trader who has already figured out that trying to play the trading game with financial fellas that have been doing this for years isn't the game I should be playing. So far, btcrobot let's me play a little bit, without losing my <beep> as badly as I was when trying to do it on my own. Even though it hasn't made me as much as the simple buy and hold would've, I'm going to continue to let it run just in case it does work some kinda magic when BTC finally does take some sort of breather.  Anyway, apologies for the semi-disconnected yet still related rant, I hope this gives you a better picture.

What happened with the recent price changes?
Can you show your account?

BITEX
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                              ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███

The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank
TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE

███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
               ███     ███     ███
                 ███     ███     ███

WHITEPAPER | ANN
JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
eurobitcoin

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 10:16:59 AM

It's doing great. Drawdowns are very small and robot trades them out to minimize price drops

timz

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 01:51:50 PM

It's doing great. Drawdowns are very small and robot trades them out to minimize price drops

LOL. If you had bought bitcoins with $10,000 on Oct 11, your balance on Nov 9 would have be around ~$26,000 without any 'trading'. So your robot got you into losses!!!

Detailed explanation:

- Oct 11. Buying 80.645 BTC for $124/BTC (10,000/124=80.645..)
- Nov 9. Selling 80,645 BTC for $330/BTC. Your balance is $26,612 (80.645*330=26,612.85)

Cheers.

birkomester

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 02:31:11 PM

hmmmmmm
Sevvero

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 04:27:02 PM

LOL. If you had bought bitcoins with $10,000 on Oct 11, your balance on Nov 9 would have be around ~$26,000 without any 'trading'. So your robot got you into losses!!!

Detailed explanation:

- Oct 11. Buying 80.645 BTC for $124/BTC (10,000/124=80.645..)
- Nov 9. Selling 80,645 BTC for $330/BTC. Your balance is $26,612 (80.645*330=26,612.85)

Cheers.
Ha ha, that's true though!
eurobitcoin

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 05:47:58 PM

your balance on Nov 9 would have be around

We don't play "would have" or "could have games". This game is dangerous, you are playing it expecting the price always to grow. but if it was not true, I could say the same , "if you did not trade with robot, your loss would have been XXX" etc.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 06:24:43 PM

your balance on Nov 9 would have be around
We don't play "would have" or "could have games". This game is dangerous, you are playing it expecting the price always to grow. but if it was not true, I could say the same , "if you did not trade with robot, your loss would have been XXX" etc.

The point is that your BTC Robot is worse than doing nothing.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
tbly13

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 05:16:02 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2013, 05:29:51 PM by tbly13

I like the BTCRobot. definitely still a little buggy. For example, right now my robot (Gold package) is posting the wrong balances of USD and BTC and does not match the Balances on my BTC-e account, this may seem like it's not a major problem, but the robot will not make any trades when this happens (this is the 2nd or 3rd time, so I have become aware of the issue), this misses out on trades  Undecided. To fix this issue before they just simply reset my robot, I entered a new API and it immediately started working again. I wish this was something I could do myself and not have to ask support. This way I could also have the ability to deposit or withdraw funds from my BTC-e acct without screwing up the robot.

Support used to be very quick in responding, but now I find it is taking longer and longer to get some help. And sometimes their responses don't have anything to do with your initial issue (it seems like they have a bank of pre-typed responses that they pull from almost).. This is frustrating because, while I believe in the software, they seem to lack the ability to take care of their customers needs easily and efficiently. So I have a dormant $250 Robot (again) for the time being. I already decided to not receive a refund after 60 days and am going on my 3rd month with the robot.

EDIT: I tried deleting the old API and creating a new one and put it on the BTCrobot account, It has now started working again (trying this hasn't worked in the past), at least the amounts are correct for now. Looks like it has resumed trading, but has not made one yet.
eurobitcoin

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 11:26:17 PM

EDIT: I tried deleting the old API and creating a new one and put it on the BTCrobot account, It has now started working again (trying this hasn't worked in the past), at least the amounts are correct for now. Looks like it has resumed trading, but has not made one yet.

Thank you tbly13!

Is anyone coming to the next Bitcoin conferences ?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 11:31:33 PM

I would never trust this with my BTC.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
eurobitcoin

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 07:54:51 PM

You are not sending us any btc. The robot securely trades via API keys on btc-e.com trading account
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 07:59:23 PM

You are not sending us any btc. The robot securely trades via API keys on btc-e.com trading account
If you gave me a BTC to try it out, then I could maybe review it.
Otherwise this is a risk to my own balance.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
tbly13

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 04:10:02 PM

If you gave me a BTC to try it out, then I could maybe review it.
Otherwise this is a risk to my own balance.

lol
cdog

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 05:20:03 PM

if the bot is so successful, why not trade thousands of BTC with it, and make millions of dollars, rather than sell it cheap to people in the Newbie forum?

Hmmmmmmmmmm??? HHMMMMMMMMM?Huh
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 06:56:55 PM

if the bot is so successful, why not trade thousands of BTC with it, and make millions of dollars, rather than sell it cheap to people in the Newbie forum?

Hmmmmmmmmmm??? HHMMMMMMMMM?Huh
The gains are small. It's easier to get money from sales.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
mel2000

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 10:53:56 PM

Can we fund our BTC-e account by transferring our current bitcoins to BTC-e, after purchasing your robot?

How long does the Gold subscription last? Do we have to pay for another full subscription after expiration?
1001bitcoins

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 11:12:49 PM

what can you do that butter bot cant?
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 11:51:42 PM

Why would you use butter bot in the first place.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
1001bitcoins

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 12:08:34 AM

Why would you use butter bot in the first place.

What is wrong with butter bot??
as far as i can see the trading it dies is pretty solid
slayer99

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 02:52:37 AM

I think its great having a bot to show you the buy/sell signals automatically on the graph.

However Id never let it auto trade for me. I know btc is volatile, but not enough that it requires a bot to work while you sleep. Your really not going to miss out on that much action.

Ive let mine run for about 2 months, and i that time you can fine tune the ema settings until your happy.

Only after a descent amount of time and fine tuning would i even consider putting it on auto pilot.

So far i reckon noting beats the buy and hold strategy!
JTrain_51

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 02:55:57 AM

I wouldn't download this I have seen legit products of this and this guy does not know what he is talking about

please quote me if I'm wrong
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 07:23:18 AM

What is wrong with butter bot??
as far as i can see the trading it dies is pretty solid
Until the secret built in code kicks in and takes everyone's money.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
eurobitcoin

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 11:00:15 PM

Until the secret built in code kicks in and takes everyone's money.

take it easy guys, you watch too much hacker movies.  Using API keys no robot can "take anyones money". All it can do is trade. 
Sevvero

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 10:22:12 PM

I like the BTCRobot. definitely still a little buggy. For example, right now my robot (Gold package) is posting the wrong balances of USD and BTC and does not match the Balances on my BTC-e account, this may seem like it's not a major problem, but the robot will not make any trades when this happens (this is the 2nd or 3rd time, so I have become aware of the issue), this misses out on trades  Undecided. To fix this issue before they just simply reset my robot, I entered a new API and it immediately started working again. I wish this was something I could do myself and not have to ask support. This way I could also have the ability to deposit or withdraw funds from my BTC-e acct without screwing up the robot.

Support used to be very quick in responding, but now I find it is taking longer and longer to get some help. And sometimes their responses don't have anything to do with your initial issue (it seems like they have a bank of pre-typed responses that they pull from almost).. This is frustrating because, while I believe in the software, they seem to lack the ability to take care of their customers needs easily and efficiently. So I have a dormant $250 Robot (again) for the time being. I already decided to not receive a refund after 60 days and am going on my 3rd month with the robot.

I hope they improve in the next versions?

Can it trade other coins like LTC, PPC?
29thomas

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 12:48:26 AM

Hi my robot has been working quite well until the 17th of November when it became inactive, i did not touch a thing and have sent several emails the btc robot support, they say other people have the same issues and that now the programme team is working on the problem, the fact is i have lost 3 days trading so far....please improve the support...
thanks
crypto_mks

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 01:25:14 AM

Metatrader has been around a long time for stock trading automations, seems well trusted and a lot of BTC trading sites also integrate with that..
sly5am

Activity: 582

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 05:18:51 AM

I hope they improve in the next versions?

Can it trade other coins like LTC, PPC?
This trading bot is broken.. it never really ever worked for a long period of time properly for me.. I shut it down.. will probably ask for money back.. but I think chances of getting a refund are next to nil. It is quite possible that btc-e.com is causing the problem.. but its btcrobots problem now.

eurobitcoin

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:34:57 PM

Breaking news! The first Litecoin Trading robot is finally here!

Litecoin is the Silver of Cryptocurrencies!

A perfect choice to diversify your Bitcoin trading portfolio by adding another powerful instrument.
Introducing.. First LiteCoin Trading Robot!

Created by 2011 by Charles Lee, the brother of BTC China (biggest Bitcoin China exchange), Litecoin is currently the second largest cryptocurrency with a market cap of around 736 million USD!

That gives us a unique opportunity to double the profits from cryptocurrency trading by exanding into the new untapped market of alternative cryptocurrencies. The litecoin is just the beginning!

During the last conference we had a chance to personally meet the Litecoin founding father Charlie Lee and discuss the robot and the future of alternative cryptocurrencies!

Get it before the rest of the world!

Early bird access for BTC clients:

http://ltcbot.com/earlybird.php

(the early bird access to LTC robot is completely free for Platinum clients and a small fee for others)

P.s. we are also preparing the new trading algrorithm update for BTC robot, it's coming soon!
olisan

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:44:05 AM

BTC-ROBOT is the worst robot ever, it gave me 80$ loss in 1 week.

I followed the prices and the profit could have been huge !!!

It's a scam !!!!

Donate: 1K7Tt6Uaa51QChx3Za4wQArHqWCVUehPF3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: