Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:27:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's talk alt-coins - No Bull!  (Read 198 times)
thecryptillian (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:51:43 PM

I am lucky that i have joined TRX and Funfair when it was in ICO,so far my gains are good.
Happy days mate.

TRX is nearly at 20c US, I feel lucky to have got in below 5c. Must be very cushy being in at ICO.

In saying that, I'll be happy to get in again at 50c if the good news keeps coming through.

They have a huge announcement next week, this is a copy from the founders twitter account -

We will announce our partnership with a very prestigious public listed company next week. Looking forward to it!

I am hoping it's Alibaba but I might be being a bit too optimistic there Cool Even though Tron have an Alibaba connection it still seems early days for that.
TedNarrative

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:58:31 PM

Definitely lots of great projects being developed.  I'm still a big fan of Ethereum, but it will have lots of competition.  It's kind of amazing to see the Cardano price skyrocket even before it has rolled out.  And I still think NEO is extremely undervalued and can compete with Ethereum right now. 

I wrote an article about NEO here:

https://medium.com/@ted.oneill/why-the-future-may-already-be-here-with-neo-824ba801a51b

My intention was not to blast Ethereum in any way, but simply to point out some of the reasons why I like NEO now and going forward.

No matter what your perspective though, it's an amazing time for innovation.  I can't wait to see what happens in 2018.
thecryptillian (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 02:02:00 PM

Definitely lots of great projects being developed.  I'm still a big fan of Ethereum, but it will have lots of competition.  It's kind of amazing to see the Cardano price skyrocket even before it has rolled out.  And I still think NEO is extremely undervalued and can compete with Ethereum right now. 

I wrote an article about NEO here:

https://medium.com/@ted.oneill/why-the-future-may-already-be-here-with-neo-824ba801a51b

My intention was not to blast Ethereum in any way, but simply to point out some of the reasons why I like NEO now and going forward.

No matter what your perspective though, it's an amazing time for innovation.  I can't wait to see what happens in 2018.

Awesome, I will have to check your article out. I am also a big believer in NEO.

And absolutely a great time for innovation and investing  Smiley

I am agree with you on ETH and dash , but tron is not my advice, I don't like Chinese project especially related to Jihan Wu, may be it is just a joking project for money .

I think from an investment perspective, you want to be on the Chinese decentralized projects. They have a much bigger chance of going global IMO, the Chinese don't buy into our shit, but we can't get enough of theirs. If there is any decentralized project that will take over the world on a massive scale, I believe it will come from China.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:07:57 PM

So, as you know there are way too many alt-coins for everyone to keep up!

There are also a ton of bots and rubbish people on here advertising. I want to try and start a thread which will hopefully attract some smart investors that understand investing. Not just bitcoin will make you rich.

Looking to be pointed towards some good coins. No Referrals please. Just good quality coins that you yourself are invested in. I'll be doing my own thorough research so scammers don't waste your time.

I'll kick things off briefly.

Districtx0 - Awesome project that has the possibility of rapid expansion because it can act as a good introduction to block-chain technology for non tech savy users. Still cheap and rising well. I can see this project taking off and becoming a major part of the way communities around the world operate in the future.

Etherparty - Similar in a sense that it will act as an excellent introduction and help distribute a feature of the blockchain technology to the rest of the world/ world.

TRON - This project is world changing. Even though a killing has already been made, and you could still probably earn some short-term profits, this is a long-term investment IMO. It will be nearly 10 years before the TRON protocol is fully developed and by then the price could be astronomical. They are a chines organisation with global plans. I'm calling it the retirement fund. There will be plenty oh high, low's and crashes, but I'm holding on.

Fun Fair - Another good cheap coin. Very experienced team involved here with big plans for the future. This is a little bit of personal preference because they are involved in my industry, but I can see them only going forward.

As for the more expensive coins, I think NEO, DASH, and ETHEREUM look solid investments. Surely ETHER will gain some serious momentum soon. Every ICO you see is using the Ethereum blockchain.

good point! those coins have solid fundamentals and they are pumping like crazy now!

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
STIKS1911

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:19:03 PM

I was lucky. During the ICO I bought the SNT (Status Network Token). Its price has now grown very well. This project has a strong team of professionals.In Status, users own and control their own data, wealth and digital identity.

cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:26:30 PM

I like Tron also from your list, and i believe its done so well to come up to top 20 altcoins.
I feel that its one of the best ones  out there now, almost as good as Stellar and Cardano when it comes to potential and capabilities.
thecryptillian (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 02:34:20 PM

I like Tron also from your list, and i believe its done so well to come up to top 20 altcoins.
I feel that its one of the best ones  out there now, almost as good as Stellar and Cardano when it comes to potential and capabilities.

Yeah TRON is actually Top 10 now I believe and currently above $0.20 US.

I am actually not in on Stellar or Cardano unforunately, of course I have notice the rise and bought just a few coins for my personal collection.
I'll have too look closer at those.

I was lucky. During the ICO I bought the SNT (Status Network Token). Its price has now grown very well. This project has a strong team of professionals.In Status, users own and control their own data, wealth and digital identity.
Yes, nice project. It's on my list of possibilities. Nice job getting in on the ICO.

good point! those coins have solid fundamentals and they are pumping like crazy now!
Yeah thanks, they are pumping. It's exciting times. So many coins are going nuts at the moment, pretty sure most exchanges are full to the max. Investors are pouring in.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: