Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:05:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paying for hashing power in-hand.  (Read 1179 times)
n4ru (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 06:39:03 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2013, 10:43:55 PM by n4ru

Using this calculator, with BTC @ $100, a constant increase in difficulty like we're seeing now, assuming zero shipping and electricity costs, at $55/GH it will take over a year to get a full ROI if hashing is started on the 1st of September.

If you've lost faith in mining or no longer want your hardware for whatever reason, I will buy it off of you in a payment method of your choice (provided I can accommodate) for $55 per gigahash, if you can guarantee delivery before the beginning of next month. Feel free to mine after selling to me for this month, as long as you can guarantee with absolute certainly that I will see the hardware in my hands before the 1st.

My offer drops to $30/GH by September, $17/GH by October, and $10/GH by November, based on similar values as above with delivery guaranteed before the following month.

I am of course aware that people are paying outrageous prices that ensures they never see their full ROI, but nonetheless my offer is on the table for those who want a guaranteed sale immediately.

Cheers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2013, 07:26:25 AM

Using this calculator, with BTC @ $100, a constant increase in difficulty like we're seeing now, assuming zero shipping and electricity costs, at $55/GH it will take over a year to get a full ROI if hashing is started on the 1st of September.

If you've lost faith in mining or no longer want your hardware for whatever reason, I will buy it off of you in a payment method of your choice for $55 per gigahash, if you can guarantee delivery before the beginning of next month. Feel free to mine after selling to me for this month, as long as you can guarantee with absolute certainly that I will see the hardware in my hands before the 1st.

My offer drops to $30/GH by September, $17/GH by October, and $10/GH by November, based on similar values as above with delivery guaranteed before the following month.

I am of course aware that people are paying outrageous prices that ensures they never see their full ROI, but nonetheless my offer is on the table for those who want a guaranteed sale immediately.

Cheers.

Dude...you and everyone else who has money in hand.  Want hashpower...wait in line like everyone else or pay 10X the reasonable price for gfx cards and mine alt coins or buy in to the asicminer overpriced hype.  Otherwise you aint gettin shiiiieeet.   Undecided

n4ru (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 07:36:01 AM

If you've lost faith in mining or no longer want your hardware for whatever reason, I will buy it off of you in a payment method of your choice for $55 per gigahash, if you can guarantee delivery before the beginning of next month. Feel free to mine after selling to me for this month, as long as you can guarantee with absolute certainly that I will see the hardware in my hands before the 1st.

Cheers.

Dude...you and everyone else who has money in hand.  Want hashpower...wait in line like everyone else or pay 10X the reasonable price for gfx cards and mine alt coins or buy in to the asicminer overpriced hype.  Otherwise you aint gettin shiiiieeet.   Undecided
See

pikeadz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 08:07:34 AM

I will buy it off of you in a payment method of your choice for $55 per gigahash,

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 08:09:23 AM

i guess we can call this the "everyone who wants a cheap miner spam here thread"

i'll buy peoples unwanted miners at $10 per gigahash!
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 09:31:26 AM

Guy's
+1 for n4ru
Why you are not putting any comments to various thread selling avalons for 200+ BTC? People start to realize that Magic ASIC word is not a money printing machine anymore. So n4ru is making an offer whoever wants it and that is all.
And yes he has money and yes he can do the math (which does not apply to most of folks here) A deal must be reasonable for both parties period.

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
jspielberg

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 11:25:32 AM

Guy's
+1 for n4ru
Why you are not putting any comments to various thread selling avalons for 200+ BTC? People start to realize that Magic ASIC word is not a money printing machine anymore. So n4ru is making an offer whoever wants it and that is all.
And yes he has money and yes he can do the math (which does not apply to most of folks here) A deal must be reasonable for both parties period.

I think this is a smart proposal.  Unfortunately most folks with miners in hand paid more than $55/GH.  Batch 3 Avalon's are like 75 to 100 bucks per GH depending on USD pricing and if you are over clocking. Maybe some lucky BFL folks would sell.

I think this will look more interesting near the end of the.month with two more short retargets.
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 11:34:13 AM

Guy's
+1 for n4ru

I think this is a smart proposal.  Unfortunately most folks with miners in hand paid more than $55/GH.  Batch 3 Avalon's are like 75 to 100 bucks per GH depending on USD pricing and if you are over clocking. Maybe some lucky BFL folks would sell.

I think this will look more interesting near the end of the.month with two more short retargets.
Yes that is what i was trying to say Smiley The offer is fair based on 2-4 Months ROI for the buyer.

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
DigitalHermit

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Thank you! Thank you! ...

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 12:08:55 PM

Dude...you and everyone else who has money in hand.  Want hashpower...wait in line like everyone else or pay 10X the reasonable price for gfx cards and mine alt coins or buy in to the asicminer overpriced hype.  Otherwise you aint gettin shiiiieeet.   Undecided

I am so glad that math-challenge fools are continuing to overpay for their mining rigs. I expect that over the next several months these same fools will be dumping a lot of bitcoins on the market in a futile attempt to reach ROI, pay off any loans they took out and cover their electrical costs.

That selling pressure will just make my purchases of coin that much more affordable. Thank you again, really! ;-)
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2013, 02:03:13 PM

N4ru, I accept your offer. I will buy your mining rigs at $55/GH. Ah wait, its too low for you to sell. But its high enough for all those money grabbing scammers right? Hypocrite.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2013, 02:36:17 AM

Why would anyone sell to you for $55 per GH when ASICS are selling in eBay in a hurry for 10 times that price.

I guess maybe you'll find someone stupid enough who never heard of eBay.  A 5GH BFL miners regularly sells for roughly $3,000 right now on Ebay - 10 times what it cost and just to avoid a max 6 months wait time.

That's just nuts - people are crazy.  I'd rather buy 10 5GH units and wait until Christmas and then merge mine until I break even and go from there.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2013, 02:38:43 AM

At any rate, I'll pay:  $100 per GH to anyone selling their BFL mining rigs.  Offer good until Difficulty jumps to 50 million.

Must use escrow.  No scammers!

Regards!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: