Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:45:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I would rather have paper money then Bitcoin  (Read 1279 times)
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:07:50 PM

Paper money don't have any risk of decreasing in value rather than bitcoin. It's fixed and very reliable also it is regulated by the government so you don't have to worry of  waking up one day and your money will be gone. So far paper money is very liquid and easily use and putting them in a bank account will assure of return as what banking institution promise but crypto currencies is unpredictable and can lose its value anytime
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:16:07 PM

This is going to come to a surprise to many on here, but at the moment I'd rather have paper (US FIAT) money. It's something that I would be able to actually use in my life with ease, and even though I love crypto and everything I have to be honest about what I think and see.

Plus for the fact that if i was to have bitcoin right now, I'd be paying a very high amount in fees if I wanted to actually end up using this money.

There is truth in this one. I for one is spending fiat currency more than Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. There are lesser shops and stores accepting Bitcoin or cryptocurrency payments. Not to mention the high fees that are always coming in each and every transaction. Bitcoin is generally treated as a form of asset or investment right now. I am doing it that way. After all, the growth is really amazing so I guess people prefer it that way. Still, I hope Bitcoin core team will fix the hassles that come along with Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
denulh

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:11:53 AM

sadly, i can not use  bitcoin many in daily life too because most shops or stores in my city dont have much place accept bitcoin for payments, there are few of bitcoin stores in my city, so bitcoin is very inconvinient in daily life, so i rather exchange my bitcoin into fiat to use rather using bitcoin.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:23:11 AM

If you would have to choose to receive all your money(from salary, from friends&family, from selling things, from anything) in bitcoin or paper money of course we would all take the second option because you cant do much with bitcoin.

The most majority of people dont hold bitcoin to use it for paying everyday things(food, clothes, debts) . They keep it as an investment to earn profit for it. You dont have to keep bitcoin just to spend it, think that you can make some good profit from trading bitcoin or just keeping it in the wallet and after the price rises you can anytime exchange it for fiat and buy everything you want.
andylioe78

Activity: 267

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:39:22 AM

Using bitcoin or FIAT money is a choice. You have to study the market and know when to enter the market and when not to enter the market. Is key in Bitcoin business.
jeffer8035

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:56:57 AM

If you stay with the fiat money, you will be devalued. Bitcoin is the best recerva of value that in these times exists better than gold.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:39:57 AM

Yes we do have a high transaction fee right now but I believe, later on it will be reduced that will have the bitcoin holder. But for now, crypto is still growing so there are still lapses. So, just keep both your paper money and btc for the future.

WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:52:27 AM

The truth is that Bitcoin has become a store of value, it is not the currency it is supposed to be - it cannot be used to buy goods, especially now that the feed are totally absurd, tens of dollars for every transaction. Dollars are more spendable in real life Smiley
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:25:32 AM

For me i'd rather choose bitcoin than paper money,although it have some disadvantages but in the other hand it has an advantage also than paper money.Bitcoins price is volatile that sometime rise that the real money dont have.Real money has its permanent value not like bitcoin.Other thing about paper money is the saftyness of it.Although bitcoin has high fees but the profit it can give is whats important.

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
andrei214

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:43:44 AM

There were a people who would rather choose paper money cause they could easily check it when ever you wanted.And you could use paper money with less hassle and definitely you can have it whenever you want it with less worries.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:58:56 AM

I would prefer to have bitcoin than paper money but because of the prevalent circumstances I have to keep paper currency more than bitcoin for daily uses.  Despite all the advantages of crypto currency i.e. easy holding; fast transactions; international easy payments; anonymity of holding; I have to keep paper money because only minority population knows how to keep; hold; transact; invest in crypto currency bitcoin etc.  But as I have to deal with the people who are in majority but are using paper money I can not deal with them with bitcoin because they will not accept it..  So I have to keep paper money.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:13:09 PM

This is going to come to a surprise to many on here, but at the moment I'd rather have paper (US FIAT) money. It's something that I would be able to actually use in my life with ease, and even though I love crypto and everything I have to be honest about what I think and see.

Plus for the fact that if i was to have bitcoin right now, I'd be paying a very high amount in fees if I wanted to actually end up using this money.

I use Bitcoin only as an investment tool and ordinary money is still in the first place. With the help of cash for today I can make all the necessary purchases in my country.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:26:41 PM

Paper money is still essential for our spending and expenses. I prefer to save and invest in BTC since BTC has potential to grow my savings unlike in fiat. The returns I have in fiat is very very small as compared to BTC.
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:38:29 PM

Its better to have a paper money than bitcoin.First of all bitcoin is not acceptable in all transaction.When you have paper money you can buy without hassle and definitely you can have it whenever you want it with less worries.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
saedasda

Activity: 147

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:43:15 PM

I would agree to you that its most important to have fiat rather than bitcoin but in my opinion you can put it to 50% - 50% so you have fiat for emergency and 50% bitcoin for investment

Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:52:34 PM

If you think like that I think you need to understand again about cryptocurency because you do not really understand you have a very valuable asset.
Even if you understand the usefulness and benefits of bitcoin you can just buy the food store you buy its food.

snowwyjonny

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:01:00 PM

In today's situation paper money is essential to our daily lives, yes I will agree to you that it will ease the transaction part because it is hand in hand. But cryptocurrency transactions are being improve, isn't transaction on the internet or other platforms ease your worries in transactions? Bitcoin makes it easy for us.
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:26:38 AM

Bitcoin is unpredictable in price, it would go up high and suddenly go down. But you can own it if you wanted, but for me the best idea that i've been doing right now is, having a fiat currency and a bitcoin investment in my bitcoin wallet. Checking my bitcoin price and spending a fiat money in everyday living from a bitcoin that i've been investing.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:38:18 AM

Bitcoin, I think crypto currencies in general have become an investment.
Just look at all those ICOs. They are all brought up and advertised in a way that people who buy it now will get more money for the coins later. That is pure investment.
And an investment usually has not that much practical use. Gold for example. No supermarket will accept it. People have to take the detour over fiat more and more often again.

It's me!!!
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:33:49 PM

I'm really looking forward to the time when bitcoin can be paid anywhere. But in my city not all shops even accept bank cards. And because of this technical imperfection of our payment systems, I have to use paper money.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: