Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:38:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I would rather have paper money then Bitcoin  (Read 1279 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:08:58 AM

Agree! However, we must understand that Bitcoin is still in the basic phase of development and it will take time to inculcate the habit of using Bitcoin for the offline transaction. We don't have the cryptocurrency friendly market environment as of now but I am optimistic about post 5 to 10 years picture. I agree that we need to find concrete solution for the issues like high time and fees for the transaction confirmation.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:20:39 AM

it's easy, it's because in our real life, we still use paper money to buy something and we still have paper money in our wallet. but if in the future, bitcoin become legal and there are many stores offline and store online accepting bitcoin then maybe we will also use bitcoin and I think it will be saved for use bitcoin. and I think this is what happens in another country which bitcoin is not already accepted as a new payment.

I think it's right because we really need a paper money so we can use it.
to what extent and when it comes to emergency we can use it immediately.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:42:32 AM

Paper money exists for a very long time. Cryptocurrencies is a relatively young market that has many problems to overcome. In a few years, he can become a serious competitor in payments for fiat currencies.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jetsTech

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:47:50 AM

In fact using paper money much more easy than crypto
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:13:10 AM

Fiat money system is really hassle free and very flexible in payments and transactions unlike bitcoin. Yes, bitcoin have some its good traits like being untracable but it's fees are too high
Every currency system has some advantages for the people and at the same time they have certain limitations as well. The major disadvantage of fiat currency system according to my opinion is that it has more time wastages in processes globally as well as locally.

World is getting competitive day by day, so it is better not to waste time while standing in the queue and do something productive in that time and that’s what bitcoin is offering.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:52:13 AM

Cash is still king. No doubt about it. But bitcoin is the thing of the future. A few years from now, our options when purchasing something will be paper, plastic or crypto.

xugzr272186

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:58:07 AM

Cash is still king. No doubt about it. But bitcoin is the thing of the future. A few years from now, our options when purchasing something will be paper, plastic or crypto.
Yes, Bitcoin can be said to be the future currency, and banknotes must exist in a country. However, bitcoin is not completely covered now, so people are more likely to pay cash than bitcoin.
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:06:06 AM

Just as everyone stated bitcoin is not for the masses yet. Even though bitcoin is popular it is not enough to reach all of the people. A lot of people has not heard and does not know of bitcoin. Until bitcoin becomes widely accepted, people would still prefer fiat because it is widely accepted and adapted by most people around the world.
oracleyao

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:08:18 AM

If one day, BTC can be as convenient as mobile payment, then its value will be huge.
Biastar

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:12:38 AM

Bitcoin is not for everyone and for that reason a true mass adoption is under big question.
You can use Bitcoins in your everday life as easy and convenient as any fiat currency but you have to know how to use it and know the mechanisms that could make this easier, like Bitcoin debit cards. Knowledge and informations are very important for every Bitcoin user.

I agree. Knowledge on how to use bitcoin for everyday uses with minimal fees is not available to most of us. or rather we just don't know as of yet.
And mass adoption of bitcoin is still under questionable grounds.
And so many still prefer to use paper money, even I share the sympathy of OP.
And even if we have bitcoin debit on hand, local markets do not support it. for now.
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:39:36 AM

Yes, I do not know, I think it's more pleasant to use the digital currency and it's more convenient and brings the luggage of relaxation without being confused with different currencies.
Luce09

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:52:24 AM

If you want to have stability, currency you can easily spend, no problems with withdrawals, exchanges and so on - ofcourse the FIAT currency would be better. The Bitcoin seem to go up and down all the time. Today you can buy a car for bitcoing, tomorrow only half of it.. But generally, you can put some part of your money just as long-term investment. Every year it beats new records in value, usually in autumn. The easies way is to buy after winter-fall and sell in autumn (as a simpliest strategy). Ofcourse holding most of your money in bitcoin is a very high risk.
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:05:30 AM

Not many people today know about bitcoin. Especially the older generation. For them it is something distant and incomprehensible. Not everyone has the opportunity to mine bitcoins. For them, paper money is still a priority. Why, for example, the US does not use the yen or the Euro along with the dollar. That makes no sense. That would weaken the country's economy. Cryptocurrency is not able to completely replace paper money. In contrast, it does not have a valid value. Paper money is protected by banks from depreciation.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:17:51 AM

Not many people today know about bitcoin. Especially the older generation. For them it is something distant and incomprehensible. Not everyone has the opportunity to mine bitcoins. For them, paper money is still a priority. Why, for example, the US does not use the yen or the Euro along with the dollar. That makes no sense. That would weaken the country's economy. Cryptocurrency is not able to completely replace paper money. In contrast, it does not have a valid value. Paper money is protected by banks from depreciation.
I disagree with you. Paper money has long to be eliminated. But they are beneficial for corrupt officials and for this reason remain in use. Many opponents of bitcoin talk about its anonymity and the possibility of being used for criminal purposes. But they do not say that you need to start fighting with cash. Bitcoin cannot replace national currencies, but it can and should be used as an asset for savings. It's easier than keeping money in banks.
cutiecez05

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:18:44 PM

I am favor with this one, since not everybody knows bitcoin already, still paper money is preferred especially in our country. Bitcoin is just next because paper money is more available to use rather than bitcoin.

InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:21:37 PM

Paper money is for everyone- wherein bitcoin is a digital currency that can be used for bitcoiners transaction ( bitcoin to bitcoin users only)

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:28:04 PM

This is going to come to a surprise to many on here, but at the moment I'd rather have paper (US FIAT) money. It's something that I would be able to actually use in my life with ease, and even though I love crypto and everything I have to be honest about what I think and see.

Plus for the fact that if i was to have bitcoin right now, I'd be paying a very high amount in fees if I wanted to actually end up using this money.

Fiat money is easier to use in everyday transactions. If for the reason of daily transaction convenience, fiat money is the best, but when it comes to profit, bitcoin is the best of fiat money.

dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:32:47 PM

This is going to come to a surprise to many on here, but at the moment I'd rather have paper (US FIAT) money. It's something that I would be able to actually use in my life with ease, and even though I love crypto and everything I have to be honest about what I think and see.

Plus for the fact that if i was to have bitcoin right now, I'd be paying a very high amount in fees if I wanted to actually end up using this money.

For payment purposes and easiness then you are right. Bitcoin is too complicated to use to nost people. But atleast in my country we have our own local exchange so that we can convert it to fiat as easy as you might think Grin

And one thing to remember, bitcoin is money too. You can buy anything with it eventhough some requires to be converted to fiat first

Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:51:01 PM

Fiat money is being used by everybody in our everyday life for transaction, bitcoin is an alternative payment method for sending/receiving transactions online and still only few know how to use it. Bitcoin can be use for a long term investment by just holding it in your wallet unlike fiat money which is fix value.

Manyara

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:32:55 PM

Holding fiat or crypto is a matter of preference and choice. I understand the issue because there is no mass adoption hence it can be frustrating to use your BTC in certain situations without converting to paper money. However, you can have some for trading and as an investment and hold fiat for everyday use.

For all the latest Cryptocurrency and blockchain news visit www.coinweez.com Join coinweez telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/E4QgYhDAXeum7azNK8JRuw Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinweez Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/coinweezofficial/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: